Author Topic: Error with keyboard gk61  (Read 4840 times)

Offline Alv4R0xx

Error with keyboard gk61
« on: Wed, 25 November 2020, 12:57:31 »
I have the gk61 keyboard and the (FN) + (]) keys don't work. If someone the same happened to you and could solve it, please tell me.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
Re: Error with keyboard gk61
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 27 November 2020, 00:14:13 »
Chances are it's a broken trace, or maybe a dead diode as j is in the middle.  Post a pic of the area around those switches and I'll advise some testing, hopefully it's not a white or black PCB...
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline yui

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 27 November 2020, 00:52:18 »
I have the gk61 keyboard and the (FN) + (]) keys don't work. If someone the same happened to you and could solve it, please tell me.
is it just the fn+] combo or both keys that do not work, if both do not work i would agree with SO but if ] works alone i would expect the problem to be firmware/driver related (depending on what it is meant to do)
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 27 November 2020, 06:32:15 »
I like how yui always interprets things slightly differently to me, between us we'll catch anything especially as he can actually read (it's ] not j)

] on an ISO board would be the end of a row, that makes more sense for a single dead key.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline yui

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 30 November 2020, 06:06:43 »
I like how yui always interprets things slightly differently to me, between us we'll catch anything especially as he can actually read (it's ] not j)
Show Image

] on an ISO board would be the end of a row, that makes more sense for a single dead key.
i 1st read it J too with the parenthesis but the i did a copy paste and ended up with ] :)
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)