Author Topic: [ANGRY NIMBUS WOODCRAFT] Five wrist rests available, including a new design!  (Read 11692 times)

Offline Angry Nimbus Woodcraft

• Angry Nimbus Woodcraft
Hello everyone!

I have a pair of fractal burned wrist rests available for a discounted rate, as well as three other rests with a new design.  I would love to hear your feedback on the later.  I have one full size, two TKL, and two 65% wrist rests currently available and I am working on several more.  Currently my state (Pennsylvania) is under a nearly complete shutdown due to the spread of COVID-19, but my shop is at home and I have plenty of wood, so I have also opened up commissions for new pieces.  Let me know if you are interested in having something made!

These are the rests I currently have in stock:

Full size (17.5" x 3.5" x 0.75") Curly Maple wrist rest with fractal burns and "Deep Purple" resin inlay  $85 plus shipping
65% (12.5" x 3.5" x 0.75")  Curly Maple wrist rest with fractal burns and "Deep Purple" resin inlay  $85 plus shipping

The new design features a resin pour inlay, and I am happy with the results so far.  Each pour comes out a little different, which means that each rest is totally unique.  Please let me know what you think.  Your feedback helps me to improve my products and services!

TKL (14" x 3.5" x 0.75") Cherry wrist rest with green/gold resin pour inlay  $65 plus shipping
TKL (14" x 3.5" x 0.75") Hard Maple wrist rest with purple/red resin pour inlay  $65 plus shipping
65% (12.5" x 3.5" x 0.75") Hard Maple wrist rest with purple galaxy pour  $65 plus shipping

Its difficult to capture the depth of the resin pours and the figure in the wood on camera, but I also took a few videos.  You can find those and pics of the other rests I have made my the shared album (https://photos.app.goo.gl/3B8MwQCeAtttD1VP6).  The new stuff and videos will be at the bottom. 

I ship worldwide, but shipping outside of the US will likely be hindered for a while during the pandemic.  Additionally, all of my rests come with a set of low-profile 3M bump-ons to keep your rest stable on uneven surfaces.  If you would like to make one of these yours, or discuss a custom order, please send me a message through my website at https://angrynimbuswoodcraft.com/pages/contact-us.  These rests are not up on the site, but you can design your own custom fractal-burned rest and complete your order through the site.

Thanks!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Super late approval bump! (sorry :-[ )

Offline Angry Nimbus Woodcraft

• Angry Nimbus Woodcraft
Super late approval bump! (sorry :-[ )

No problem!

These wrist rests are still available and posted on my website, and you can also build your own using the link below.  I am also offering FREE shipping within the US for the duration of the lockdown on everything, including custom orders.

https://angrynimbuswoodcraft.com/collections/custom-wrist-rests-made-to-order
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 April 2020, 11:40:30 by Angry Nimbus Woodcraft »