Author Topic: [GB] Titanium Plate  (Read 47222 times)

Offline Broseph

Re: [GB] Titanium Plate
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 08 October 2019, 07:35:41 »
You stopped responding when I inquired about the 4mm 60% plate I ordered on this group-buy, on email and pm. It was $155.
Same, it's been a few months since he responded to my last email. Still haven't received my plate neither.

Offline booleanjulien

« Reply #151 on: Tue, 08 October 2019, 16:32:15 »
After being very communicative, and even showing me pictures of the final product, I have not heard from organizer in about 6 months. I had a very custom order which came to about $440.

EDIT: Tried contacting just now, and he responded. He said he's had personal problems the last few months, and that he'll ship the rest of the plates sometime this month. Fingers crossed!
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 October 2019, 16:40:16 by booleanjulien »

Offline japanesehorrorwriter

« Reply #152 on: Tue, 08 October 2019, 17:56:18 »

There has to be a better system of checks and balances. While joining group buys from tried-and-true vendors is ideal, sometimes the most fresh and new ideas come from the enthusiasts themselves. And seeing those buys come to fruition is awesome.

But its douchebag moves like this that will make me and others, second guess joining from those lesser known creators. Thats sad. It kills innovation. Literally.

Group buy runner, go screw yourself. Keep my plate. Go hide in a closet and count the $100s youve scammed. And consider how that’s enriched your life.

Offline Aerizu

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #153 on: Tue, 08 October 2019, 18:32:54 »
You stopped responding when I inquired about the 4mm 60% plate I ordered on this group-buy, on email and pm. It was $155.

Similar thing happened to me. It took a while before I finally received my 3mm 60% plate, but when I received it, there were too many issues with it that I had to send it back.
I haven't heard back from him since June, and I don't think I'll be getting my plate anymore.

You should try contacting him on messenger, as he responds faster there.

Offline japanesehorrorwriter

« Reply #154 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 15:49:33 »
After being very communicative, and even showing me pictures of the final product, I have not heard from organizer in about 6 months. I had a very custom order which came to about $440.

EDIT: Tried contacting just now, and he responded. He said he's had personal problems the last few months, and that he'll ship the rest of the plates sometime this month. Fingers crossed!

Tell him to keep my plate. He could resell it and use the extra to fulfill the rest of the orders.

Its not about the money. For me its about getting innovative products. And not having to chase things I already paid for. I am sorry if they had had personal issues. But I dont accept that. Regardless of what happens in life, you're an adult and can respond to an email within the span of months.

« Last Edit: Thu, 10 October 2019, 02:49:15 by japanesehorrorwriter »

Offline Hokabuki

« Reply #155 on: Thu, 10 October 2019, 21:34:25 »
I got my two custom plates in March. I haven’t put them in any birds yet. They came very dirty and I haven’t cleaned them either. I wanted to let everyone know that some product has shipped. Didn’t realize other people hadn’t gotten their plates yet.