geekhack Community > Off Topic

What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)

<< < (5904/6069) > >>

suicidal_orange:
Fired up my old phone to see if I could get the app for the festival I'm at next week - Lineage based on Android 7.  Found a .apk on a site I'd never heard of, loaded it, ran it and despite the message saying it wont work without google spy services it appears to work just fine.  Activating developer mode in a not unusual manner reveals a full line up with times which is not supposed to be released 'til Monday.

Not sure the app's even real, not sure if I should share my findings or method used to find them...

iri:

--- Quote from: suicidal_orange on Wed, 03 August 2022, 12:30:47 ---Activating developer mode in a not unusual manner reveals a full line up with times which is not supposed to be released 'til Monday.

--- End quote ---
😂😂😂😂😂

suicidal_orange coolhaxx0r

suicidal_orange:

--- Quote from: iri on Thu, 04 August 2022, 15:38:00 ---suicidal_orange coolhaxx0r
--- End quote ---
You expected otherwise ;D

I got someone else to test it and they can't see the times, though the method to get debug did work.  So either I have an old version and they've "fixed" it in an update or someone made an elaborate hoax that there was a good chance no-one would find, and they almost certainly don't know that I have (unless they installed a call home feature that didn't rely on the missing google spy services)

Findecanor:
--

suicidal_orange:
Lunchtime on day one of a three day weekend and I'm already bored - why did I want a shorter working week again?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version