Author Topic: bro and bunny love you  (Read 554497 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: bro and bunny love you
« Reply #100 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 09:25:25 »
Wow thanks for the opportunity to get one of your amazing caps, second time via mobile phone, worked like a charm

we are actually gonna be working on an app soon to help improve the mobile experience
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #101 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 09:44:51 »
we are actually gonna be working on an app soon to help improve the mobile experience

That is great news! I use my mobile a lot, and it make that will make it so much easier. I used my mobile during the last sale because I was on a trip, and fumbled around so much I mistakenly never ended up submitting my order. Doh! My fault, of course I got distracted with life. I appreciate you guys making it even easier for me to throw $$ your way! :)

Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline Belfong

« Reply #102 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 09:51:03 »
Wow thanks for the opportunity to get one of your amazing caps, second time via mobile phone, worked like a charm

I actually thought that the site worked pretty well on a mobile phone already. Just that we can't rearrange the order, other than that, it's already good to go now. Cody is a wizard, truly!

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #103 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 09:58:54 »

I actually thought that the site worked pretty well on a mobile phone already. Just that we can't rearrange the order, other than that, it's already good to go now. Cody is a wizard, truly!
Yep, reordering items is the only issues I've ever had on mobile. It's very user friendly.

Much love back to you bunny, brocaps and all!

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #104 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 10:02:34 »
Minor suggestion, now that I have three order numbers on my account I noticed they seem to be sorted by the random order number. Would it make more sense to sort your orders list by the date submitted rather than the order number so that they appear chronologically instead of based on the random number each order gets assigned?

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #105 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 10:07:12 »
Minor suggestion, now that I have three order numbers on my account I noticed they seem to be sorted by the random order number. Would it make more sense to sort your orders list by the date submitted rather than the order number so that they appear chronologically instead of based on the random number each order gets assigned?

Show Image

can you pm that to cody, im sure he will sort that right out

thanks for the feedback

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #106 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 10:12:59 »
can you pm that to cody, im sure he will sort that right out

thanks for the feedback

Done  :thumb:

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #107 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 10:19:08 »
Very nice of you guys to do this sale. :)

And that website has to be one of the best I've used.  Excellent work, Bunny.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #108 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 10:27:38 »
so, as i havent released the list of whats available, id love to hear from you guys what it is you would love the most, its one cap per person, so lets here what you are crossing your fingers to win

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #109 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 10:29:32 »
if I'm lucky enough to be selected, I would love to win one of the recent Toxic Bros. they're so awesome
Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #110 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 10:31:47 »
Dude I'm just so excited to have another shot at my first bro. Ashen is what I'm hoping it is.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Belfong

bro and bunny love you
« Reply #111 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 10:32:07 »
Bro Purple MX for me to match the bro set. I've tried to enter raffles for this cap for the past two times and failed. I will not fail this time, he he /continue blowing dice!!

Offline Distilled

« Reply #112 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 10:34:54 »
so, as i havent released the list of whats available, id love to hear from you guys what it is you would love the most, its one cap per person, so lets here what you are crossing your fingers to win

Entered. Thanks for doing this guys. Trust bunny and bro to respond to some one trying to screw people over by giving away free stuff.

Everything is crossed for a dark noxious reaper. Love the reaper design. Followed closely by some purple bro love.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #113 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 10:35:02 »
I wish the best of luck to everyone, this is nice of bro and bunny to do so

Offline evolveS

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #114 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 10:36:53 »
Tyrian V2 would be swell!
"money comes and goes, but doubleshots are forever"
-a petty thief

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #115 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 10:37:58 »
Cap that already exists: something purple like Slurple, Bro Purple, or Galactus. I'm working on getting enough Bros of the right colors to make an entire F-row rainbow (rainBro?)  :p

Cap that I don't think exists: Terminator/T100 Bro - Fauxluminum Bro with red eyes. Glow-in-the-dark red eyes would be beyond sick but even just regular red would be amazing.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #116 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 10:42:21 »

geekhack themed bots for everybody!! :P :D ;)

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #117 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 10:42:45 »
Damn going to be spamming f5 on my email. Waiting for this is like torture.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #118 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 10:53:11 »

I'd love anything that would go with my Miami board. Anything else and I would probably send it back to bro to give to someone else.

These days I only use one pc and one keyboard and Miami is so pretty I wouldn't think of using anything else :3

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #119 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 10:53:41 »
Basically anything that has orange in it. So the Erupted V2 is the highest on my list followed by Volcanic V2, Ashen V2 or High 'C' V2. :)
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #120 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:02:43 »

I'd love anything that would go with my Miami board. Anything else and I would probably send it back to bro to give to someone else.

These days I only use one pc and one keyboard and Miami is so pretty I wouldn't think of using anything else :3

you have been such a supporter of that, ill send you the first miami r2 with cherry legends set sir
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:07:29 by BunnyLake »

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #121 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:05:31 »
Miami is love Miami is life! I want to get my hands on the whole keycap set, I pray for a round 2 of that.

With regards to the Bros here, hmm its a tough one. I really like the GiD ones think it would be cool to get hold of one of those bad boys!

Offline cphead

« Reply #122 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:09:31 »

Hm really like any cap, but a doubleshot cap for my first bro would be awesome to win  :)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #123 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:09:34 »

you have been such a supporter of that, ill send you the first miami r2 with cherry legends set sir

<3
let me know and I'll send you dat green :D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #124 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:11:12 »

<3
let me know and I'll send you dat green :D

nah its on me bro

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #125 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:14:00 »
I would love either something in Green to match Nuclear Data or Ashen, Erupted, or Volcanic

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #126 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:14:40 »
:O

Damn son, you've been the hero of Miami once already (bringing it back to life with ISO mods)!! At least let me pay shipping or something :P but I don't want to de-rail the thread too much so let me know :D

<3 <3

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #127 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:15:58 »
:O

Damn son, you've been the hero of Miami once already (bringing it back to life with ISO mods)!! At least let me pay shipping or something :P but I don't want to de-rail the thread too much so let me know :D

<3 <3

its launching soon, as soon as the raccoon stuff is showing, which it should start to do any day now, we will be cranking it out as a mini buy as well ass hyperfuse gmk

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #128 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:19:31 »

I'd love anything purple in MX :)  Gotta love purple and it'd look soo good on my G80-3700

Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #129 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:19:54 »

I'd love anything purple in MX :)  Gotta love purple and it'd look soo good on my G80-3700

Show Image

thats a gorgeous set up sir

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #130 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:23:49 »

hyperfuse gmk

^^ THIS ^^  Something to match HyperFuse GMK would be a dream come true.

If there existed a bot in this colour scheme, I'd be alllll over that....

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #131 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:24:14 »
My top 3 in order of priority:

1. Ashen
2. Ashen
3. Ashen
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #132 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:24:20 »
I'd really like the purple Froggy or Tyrian V2. Or really anything purple or pink.

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #133 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:25:21 »

Show Image

thats a gorgeous set up sir

Thank you sir - coming from you that means a lot :) 
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #134 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:26:05 »
Something green would be awesome  ^-^

Show Image

Man, I didn't know those could look so awesome. Great job!  :thumb:

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #135 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:27:28 »
Bro Purple MX for me to match the bro set. I've tried to enter raffles for this cap for the past two times and failed. I will not fail this time, he he /continue blowing dice!!
Ditto, I need a purple Bro to match my Bro set!
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #136 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:27:48 »
im making notes of all your wishes, so if any names come up, ill be doing my best to fulfil your dream cap, obviously i cant accomodate everything, i only have so much on hand, but we hope to make some people very happy

Offline jackalope

• Now with 20% more soul.
« Reply #137 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:29:57 »

its launching soon, as soon as the raccoon stuff is showing, which it should start to do any day now, we will be cranking it out as a mini buy as well ass hyperfuse gmk

:eek: :eek: :eek:  So excited, now i can stop counting the days till I'm able to post a WTB, lol.
eh o well

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #138 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:30:49 »

:eek: :eek: :eek:  So excited, now i can stop counting the days till I'm able to post a WTB, lol.

you can indeed, and itll be on the new mini buy system, so super fast turnaround

Offline jackalope

• Now with 20% more soul.
« Reply #139 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:31:49 »
im making notes of all your wishes, so if any names come up, ill be doing my best to fulfil your dream cap, obviously i cant accomodate everything, i only have so much on hand, but we hope to make some people very happy

MX Noxious Skull Ribbit is probably my dream bro, but anything would be amazing. 
eh o well

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #140 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:32:18 »
Ditto, I need a purple Bro to match my Bro set!

Purple, black or a mashup of the two in a RIBBIT

Oh and, BL and BroCap for 2016!
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:39:44 by tigersharkdude »

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #141 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:34:31 »
I'd love to have a blue/bright blue MX Bro, perhaps with a bit of red as the secondary colour. Or a black or gray MX BroBot with blue eyes! I also really liked Ashen.

The recently announced Zombro really blew me away, the detail is amazing.. definitely my dream BroCap.

But really, I'd love to own any piece of Bro's beautiful artwork, no matter the colour. They're all so nice. Unfortunately, I'm new to GH so it's probably going to be a long, long while before I have an opportunity to purchase any of his work so I can see it in person. All of his caps look great in pictures, but I bet they're stunning when they're actually on your keyboard.

Thanks for doing this awesome giveaway guys! Good luck to all. :)

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #142 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:35:06 »
Anything purple or black and purple.

If nothing happens this time, I'll be 0/4.

:(

Offline Distilled

« Reply #143 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:36:49 »

Seriously the nicest person alive right here.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #144 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:37:34 »
I really love anything purple or pink...those translucent bros are amazing in any color.

I'm very excited for GMK HyperFuse as well.

I don't know how you keep all these different projects straight! You all do a great job.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
bro and bunny love you
« Reply #145 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:37:54 »
I'm hoping for something translucent in pink or purple.  I love translucents. :)  But any V2 would be awesome.  Hopefully I can break free of this run of unfortunate luck with the raffles.

Thanks for this giveaway, guys.  <3

Ps.  Gmk hyperfuuuuuuusee
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #146 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:38:02 »
Anything purple or black and purple.

If nothing happens this time, I'll be 0/4.

:(

fingers crossed, there are a lot of people in your boat sadly, just so many tickets compared to bros

but we are cranking these raffles out, so in time, the odds will get around to everyone

Offline Rewind

• Street Fighter
  • Drive slow, homie
« Reply #147 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:38:51 »
I noted my wishes/dream cap in the notes while ordering :)

Good luck everyone!!  :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #148 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:40:24 »
also, as a quick note, i know this is a free one, so the results are off, but we have already had more entries than ever before to this raffle

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #149 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:45:05 »
Fingers crossed that there are ribbits in this raffle also GMK Hyperfuse will be amazing

also, as a quick note, i know this is a free one, so the results are off, but we have already had more entries than ever before to this raffle

Damn
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done