Author Topic: PBT 104/105 set ROUND 3 (COMPLETED)  (Read 471994 times)

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
Re: PBT 104/105 set ROUND 3 (production)
« Reply #2000 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 19:14:33 »
Hi everyone! This is my first post in the forum. I'm in this GB for PBT Black on Black, however I'm no longer interested in these; I'm using a TKL with the Penumbra set and couldn't be happier. My total for this set with all fees came to $85.28 (I'm in the US), so I'm hoping I can recoup that amount. PM me if interested and we can work out the details.
Prepare your inbox...
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2001 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 20:25:05 »
Hi everyone! This is my first post in the forum. I'm in this GB for PBT Black on Black, however I'm no longer interested in these; I'm using a TKL with the Penumbra set and couldn't be happier. My total for this set with all fees came to $85.28 (I'm in the US), so I'm hoping I can recoup that amount. PM me if interested and we can work out the details.
I would really like to take your spot if still available
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2002 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 20:29:55 »
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 March 2015, 21:01:55 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
« Reply #2003 on: Sun, 15 March 2015, 21:44:41 »
Damn, missed another one. Still looking for a BoB set (non-cyrillic one)! Please please please PM me if selling!

Offline spookymikal

« Reply #2004 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 09:34:28 »
Any updates from the dyesub printer this week?

My birthday is in April. Hope I get them before then  ;D

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2005 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 10:56:10 »
Thank you Keymando2145 for coming through so promptly. Finally I have found a BoB PBT MX set. Since vortex stopped there BoB PBT (I wasn't a huge fan of the font but hey it was cheap) and ducky no longer offers there engraved BoB thin PBT that I'm aware of I have been looking for this set for 2-3 months. I was starting to get desperate! So Thanks again Ivan for the GB and thanks keymando2145 for the spot. This made my day 8)

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #2006 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 11:01:30 »
I've been told they should be shipped by end of month.

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #2007 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 12:00:28 »
So they'll get to you from the manufacture and you'll send them out to the buyers? So we should see them near'ish to the end of April?

Offline lolkey

« Reply #2008 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 16:20:15 »
I've been told they should be shipped by end of month.

Sweet, thanks for the update.
filco ninja mj2 tkl ˇ mx brown ˇ black case ˇ blank black pbt
varmilo va87mr tkl ˇ gateron red ˇ black case ˇ dye sub pbt ❤
vortex pok3r rgb ˇ mx silent ˇ white case ˇ blank xda pbt

Offline Rewind

• Street Fighter
  • Drive slow, homie
« Reply #2009 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 20:22:03 »
I got an order for a blank set up for grabs. Selling at cost. First PM gets it. :thumb:

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #2010 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 20:33:24 »
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline spartan7

« Reply #2011 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 00:44:04 »
would love to know if there is a round2 for these.  would like to get the BOB.

*** sucks I just discovered GH and Im seeing all these awesome sets and I cant get any  :(  ***
do I just wait and keep checking this post for info on round2 or how do I go about it? Any info would be appreciated

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2012 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 01:09:33 »

*** sucks I just discovered GH and Im seeing all these awesome sets and I cant get any  :(  ***
do I just wait and keep checking this post for info on round2 or how do I go about it? Any info would be appreciated

Keep checking this thread for someone selling a set, after they're delivered I'd check the classifieds. In regards to a round two just keep you eyes peeled for information.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #2013 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 04:23:08 »

There is never a good time to be on this merry go round. Even those of us who have been riding it for a while can't buy everything. I remember when I joined I was gutted that I had missed 7Bit's Round 3, Red Alert and a host of others. Rest assured there will be more than enough awesome sets to come....and may the Lord have mercy on our wallets.

Offline jamster

« Reply #2014 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 06:03:05 »

Check how long this GB has been running... even if you'd joined six months ago you would have missed this round! Waiting for a round 2 with baited breath probably won't get you anywhere fast.

If you want in, just keep checking this thread to see if anyone wants to get rid of a set. I joined GH at the beginning of the year and got lucky that way.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2015 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 06:29:42 »
I can't help with the BoB but if you want cherry profile blanks massdrop just openedba black PBT cherry profile drop for $35 you can also get side print

Offline spartan7

« Reply #2016 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 14:19:29 »

Check how long this GB has been running... even if you'd joined six months ago you would have missed this round! Waiting for a round 2 with baited breath probably won't get you anywhere fast.

If you want in, just keep checking this thread to see if anyone wants to get rid of a set. I joined GH at the beginning of the year and got lucky that way.

Yea looking back at the beginning this GB has been going quite some time. I'll keep checking the thread and classifieds to see if anyone wants to sell a set. 

any of you would like to post some images of your mechs sporting this set? that would be awesome.

thanks again.

Offline spartan7

« Reply #2017 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 14:20:14 »

Yea looking back at the beginning this GB has been going quite some time. I'll keep checking the thread and classifieds to see if anyone wants to sell a set. 

thanks again

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2018 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 16:24:24 »

any of you would like to post some images of your mechs sporting this set? that would be awesome.

thanks again.

A bit hard since we don't have them yet... They're still at the dyesub stage, should be sent to Ivan end of the month. Then they'll get sent out to us.

There have been a number of people trading / selling their sets already due to how long they're taking to get made, so someone may be willing to sell you a set in this thread still.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline keymando2145

« Reply #2019 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 16:51:38 »
Thank you Keymando2145 for coming through so promptly. Finally I have found a BoB PBT MX set. Since vortex stopped there BoB PBT (I wasn't a huge fan of the font but hey it was cheap) and ducky no longer offers there engraved BoB thin PBT that I'm aware of I have been looking for this set for 2-3 months. I was starting to get desperate! So Thanks again Ivan for the GB and thanks keymando2145 for the spot. This made my day 8)

You're welcome! Hope you love 'em! :-)

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2020 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 04:10:03 »

You're welcome! Hope you love 'em! :-)

Nice of you to give up your set.. I have to admit, though, that Penumbra is amazing. It's my favourite set

and most likely to remain so for a good long while. Especially once I get the deep dish homing keys. drool...
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline archer

« Reply #2021 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 07:51:28 »
If anyone has a Black on Black, Blank, or Darkside set they'd like to part ways with, I'd be more than happy to buy 'em!

Offline j0hnny

« Reply #2022 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 16:56:57 »
We've yet to even see a picture of a full set. I'll say it, these caps aren't coming.

dude, i wasn't going to say anything, but you're seriously the biggest ***** ITT. Please shut up no one wants to hear your whining. stop wasting valuable kb's on GH's servers

Offline spartan7

« Reply #2023 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 18:15:21 »
I would also like to ask if anyone has a black on black they end up not wanting or later on decide to sell please let me know. I would love to buy it. thanks

Offline Sergeant_Shart

« Reply #2024 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 09:00:11 »
We've yet to even see a picture of a full set. I'll say it, these caps aren't coming.

dude, i wasn't going to say anything, but you're seriously the biggest ***** ITT. Please shut up no one wants to hear your whining. stop wasting valuable kb's on GH's servers

Oh please, like you haven't already said something. Love you too though JOhnny, kisses and hugs, I'll be around.

Offline Sergeant_Shart

« Reply #2025 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 09:08:16 »
Remember when we were worried about CNY holding up the delivery date? LOL

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2026 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 11:39:16 »

Oh please, like you haven't already said something. Love you too though JOhnny, kisses and hugs, I'll be around.

People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2027 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 12:35:36 »

Show Image

Thanks joey I was heading off for work and needed a mindless little giggle  :thumb:

Offline jalthi

« Reply #2028 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 19:57:48 »
Ivan,

Sorry, I'll be that guy this time... We're at the end of the month tomorrow - any updates?

Offline spookymikal

« Reply #2029 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 09:29:22 »
Ivan,

Sorry, I'll be that guy this time... We're at the end of the month tomorrow - any updates?

End of the month has come and gone in China.

edit: http://imsto.cn/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=94

Isn't Imtso the one doing the printing for these?

Isn't he a GH community member?

What the *actual* **** is going on with this?
« Last Edit: Tue, 31 March 2015, 09:31:19 by spookymikal »

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #2030 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 09:33:26 »
Ivan,

Confused at what you tryimg to say?

Offline wlhlm

• ~
« Reply #2031 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 10:16:33 »
Ivan,

These are Black-on-Black Topre caps and have nothing to do with this groupbuy. In fact, some of the Realforce boards come with these by default (like in the picture you've linked).

https://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=topre_keyboards,rftenkeyless&pid=rf_se19e0

Offline spookymikal

« Reply #2032 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 14:39:08 »
Ivan,

These are Black-on-Black Topre caps and have nothing to do with this groupbuy. In fact, some of the Realforce boards come with these by default (like in the picture you've linked).

https://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=topre_keyboards,rftenkeyless&pid=rf_se19e0

oic.

well that's neat. My bad, etc.

Offline kebby

« Reply #2033 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 06:45:57 »

oic.

well that's neat. My bad, etc.

Yeah, I think some of us in on this buy have been jealously eyeing the sets that our Topre brethren get so easily. I know I have, that's been one of the few things so difficult to obtain for Cherry MX.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #2034 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 17:14:27 »
Ivan, did you reveal what the extra keys were? Found reference to a stepped caps lock, maybe a 7u spacebar? Don't suppose a short right shift was included was it?
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Lu_e

« Reply #2035 on: Fri, 03 April 2015, 11:43:31 »
Ivan, did you reveal what the extra keys were? Found reference to a stepped caps lock, maybe a 7u spacebar? Don't suppose a short right shift was included was it?

I think he showed an extra bottom row of 1.5x mods and 1x windows keys in addition to the standard 1.25x mods/winkey

oh yeah 7x space... duh.
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 April 2015, 12:38:40 by Lu_e »

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #2036 on: Fri, 03 April 2015, 22:11:13 »
Yeah it have 'extra' as 1.5 mod, 7x spacebar.

I got confirmation they have finally finish dyesublimation. Now they are presorting and QC.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #2037 on: Fri, 03 April 2015, 22:18:34 »

I got confirmation they have finally finish dyesublimation. Now they are presorting and QC.

Excellent news! Thanks for the update, Ivan!

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline wlhlm

• ~
« Reply #2038 on: Sat, 04 April 2015, 05:46:23 »

Sounds good! :) Thanks for the update.

Offline Danboard

« Reply #2039 on: Sat, 04 April 2015, 18:47:04 »

Great! My fingers are itching to use these.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2040 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 11:23:32 »

Schwing!

Offline Digitize

« Reply #2041 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 22:14:05 »

Man thank goodness work has been a pain in the a** that I haven't checked this GB in a long while. If I checked everyday for updates I would've....hmmm thinking of a word that fits here.

Anyways, Glad that it is coming along. Looking forward to getting my hands on my set. *drools* the wait is so worth it.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2042 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 02:27:53 »

Offline retainerbox

• meow
« Reply #2043 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 04:17:41 »
If anyone has an extra set they're willing to part with, please let me know! :)

Edit: black on black! :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 April 2015, 15:23:04 by retainerbox »

ErgoDox/Magic Girl, AVA/Islander,  ALU68/Godspeed, VOID40/Dark Magic Girl

Offline lolkey

« Reply #2044 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 14:58:06 »
I hope we get them this month.  ^-^
filco ninja mj2 tkl ˇ mx brown ˇ black case ˇ blank black pbt
varmilo va87mr tkl ˇ gateron red ˇ black case ˇ dye sub pbt ❤
vortex pok3r rgb ˇ mx silent ˇ white case ˇ blank xda pbt

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
« Reply #2045 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 16:25:02 »
I am also still looking for a black on black cherry set!

Please please please :D

Offline spartan7

« Reply #2046 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 17:08:49 »
looking at other GBs I see there are usually some extra. Is there another site or thread (other than here) were they would be sold?

I'm hoping there are extras but by the amount of posts I see asking to buy some I don't know. Is the best thing to do wait and keep posting here every so often that your looking for a set?

I would make a WTB thread but I am very new to the site and don't have the time to make one.

thanks in advance for the help and I hope you all get your sets soon. The design is awesome!

PS: Looking 4 black on black.   

Offline Danboard

« Reply #2047 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 17:26:42 »
looking at other GBs I see there are usually some extra. Is there another site or thread (other than here) were they would be sold?

I'm hoping there are extras but by the amount of posts I see asking to buy some I don't know. Is the best thing to do wait and keep posting here every so often that your looking for a set?

I would make a WTB thread but I am very new to the site and don't have the time to make one.

thanks in advance for the help and I hope you all get your sets soon. The design is awesome!

PS: Looking 4 black on black.   

For most group buys, the only time sets are sold on a separate website is when a retailer buys a large number of sets in the original run.

The next time I think we'll see a decent number of users selling their sets is when the keycaps arrive.

Offline spartan7

« Reply #2048 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 18:23:34 »
Ok, that makes sense. Guessing when the keycaps come some imagined them a little differently and decide not to keep them.

thank you for clearing that up for me.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #2049 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 14:18:26 »
96717-0

Got word that they are preparing the shipment, so it should be on it's way to me in the next week or so.