Author Topic: [Giveaway] Jawless MX Bro [winner annouced]  (Read 7382 times)

Offline Cottonsox

[Giveaway] Jawless MX Bro [winner annouced]
« on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 22:05:10 »
Well, This was a pretty tough decision. I am going to be giving the Jawless Lit Zombro away to dustinhxc! PM me your details when you get a chance.

I have been fortunate enough to score one of my most wanted items recently and have thus decided i will do a giveaway.

I want this Zombro to go to someone who will appreciate it. I don't want this to be flipped.

You can simple just post here that you want in with a chance, but a little more effort then a one liner will get more consideration at getting the zombro, tell me why you want it :).

I will be choosing a winner within a few days. At the very latest around the time of Bro's sale as i know i will be at my pc mashing the F5 frantically.

To whomever wins, i will be covering shipping worldwide (this will not be with tracking, if it is so desired we can work that out later)

69642-0
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 July 2014, 22:26:28 by Cottonsox »

Offline User Was Banned

Re: [Giveaway] Jawless MX Bro
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 22:07:43 »
I don't want it myself, but I think it should go to that Zombie (can't remember exact username) guy that posts here a bunch about wanting a Zombro. So, I guess I am electing him.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 22:11:44 »
I nominate tbc for this Zombro.  He is the biggest Zombro fan I've seen here on GH. :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 22:12:16 »
I vote for someone who is broless  :thumb:

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 22:12:25 »

I nominate tbc for this Zombro.  He is the biggest Zombro fan I've seen here on GH. :)
He is? I thought he liked ponies?
Current Keyboards: Orion - 62g ergo clears;
A87 PS2AVR - 59g ergo clears; QFR - stock blues

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 22:13:31 »

Hmm.  He did not tell me about the ponies.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 22:14:55 »
I would love to have it since I am a huge fan of everything Bro Caps does and I don't currently have any of the Zombros. However, I would totally support this going to someone who doesn't have anything from Bro. He has never produced anything that is nothing short of amazing and everyone deserves a chance to experience that.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 22:18:17 »
:thumb:

GL to all entrants :).

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 22:24:11 »
I've never been fortunate enough to get any of the zombie zombro or jawless by bro caps and I have a tattoo sleeve that has 3 zombies on it! I've always loved zombies, way before the walking dead came out and everyone started accepting them and talking about them. I was huge into the comic Zombies where my tattoos came from, also Dawn of the Dead classic horror movies and The Resident Evil series is amazing too. I'd love a chance at it! Thanks man and good luck to all! :)

:-X
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 July 2014, 00:29:02 by dustinhxc »

Offline tbc

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 22:27:08 »

I AM!!!

it's true

derp. awkward.  i like grownup ponies -_-

I'll say this much for myself:

my money -> more zombros

not the other way around ;)

the ONLY way a zombro leaves my collection is for another zombro or as a giveaway item.

my poor clacks + gasmasks are official zombie victims used to get more zombros :o

ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 22:33:27 »
I would also love to pick up this keycap.. I'm new to collecting artisan caps, so I don't have any Bros yet, but mostly my son would totally flip.  He is almost TOO in to zombies.  He is only 5, so he does most of his keyboarding from my lap still, but he was excited to pick out a few novelty caps for me for father's day.  This kind of cap would blow his mind tho!

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 22:52:05 »
I'd also like to nominate tbc for this zombro. He's always on the lookout for more Zombros to grow his collection and is a super huge fan of the design!

There are only two things in life that will make his day:
1) Zombros
2) #LEGITBALLIN GOLD STUFF
3)? ? ? Golden Zombro ? ? ?  :eek:

Help him fill out the last spot on his QwerSwitch tester!  ;D
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 July 2014, 22:54:30 by Zeal »
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline Lingj

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 23:02:19 »
I do not want this cap but it's nice of you to give back to the community. Good luck to those that want it.

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 00:14:50 »
I'd like to nominate DustinHXC my fellow horror fanatic dude who never managed to snag a zombro. Dude has a sick zombie themed sleeve and loves anything horror/gore related. Plus i know he would take some killer shots of it  :thumb:

Sweet giveaway Cotton!
sell out and eat ass

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 00:24:51 »
I'd like to nominate Youngmichael88. He does have a couple Zombros, but I know he loves novelty caps! Not to mention he is still only mx(until I get him a damn HHKB!)

He is way too in love with walking dead. Kid even reads the stuff! I even tried to get into the stuff because of him. Just involving zombies, we even have created some fun stories involving a cold November night and driving out to the cottage.

Also, his birthday is July 8 and I try to do what I can to bring him keyboard joy!

Awesome giveaway! GL to everyone! :D

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 00:27:42 »
I would love to add this to my collection.  I don't have any zombros and really like the design.  Even more than that, I love the color of this one.  I tend to collect everything that I see that is green or has green in it. 

Barring that, if you don't pick me, I also nominate DustinHXC for the same reasons that Hipster pointed out, and he is just a cool guy in general.   :thumb:
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 00:33:36 »
I'd like to nominate Youngmichael88. He does have a couple Zombros, but I know he loves novelty caps! Not to mention he is still only mx(until I get him a damn HHKB!)

He is way too in love with walking dead. Kid even reads the stuff! I even tried to get into the stuff because of him. Just involving zombies, we even have created some fun stories involving a cold November night and driving out to the cottage.

Also, his birthday is July 8 and I try to do what I can to bring him keyboard joy!

You are too kind!! As Halverson has stated, I may be one of the biggest zombie fans ever. I don't go a day without thinking about how the objects around me could help me in a zombie apocalypse..
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline Distilled

« Reply #17 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 03:19:29 »
While I would love this key and cherish it for life I cant say I deserve it more than any of the other previous nominees. In fact my vote would have to go to dustinhxc. Any one with a permanent zombie on their body needs to have a zombie key on their keyboard. Also super nice dude so that is and extra +1.

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 08:05:59 »
Good on ya, Cottonsox!
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline Kayla

• :3
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 08:07:59 »
Would look great on my leopold keypad :3

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 08:09:46 »

Only if he sells me that Prophecy...

gl to everyone, not interested but thank you for doing such a nice giveaway ^_^
I love Elzy

Offline Belfong

« Reply #21 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 09:24:31 »
I also have not seen a big Zombro fan as much as tbc so I'd like to vote him.

I'd also like to vote Dustin simply because of his awesome zombie tattoo sleeve. That's gruesome!

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #22 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 10:46:30 »
I don't own any CC or Bro keys, so I would love to get one of my first! Hopefully I can change that this upcoming Saturday with the July 4th sale..

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 13:20:40 »
I do not yet own a zombro, but I think it would look really neat with my nubbinator heart.

The only thing that could make that combo better would be a brain-cap.

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #24 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 13:24:09 »
Oh man that green would look sexy as F on my green'ish themed board, I would be being greedy to ask for it though haha.

Congrats to whomever gets it, super nice of you to do the give away.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 02 July 2014, 13:27:35 »
So many Goodguy Geekhackers lately giving away epic items

I need it, I love the Zombro but it was before my time, it would look totally awesome with my setup
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 July 2014, 13:29:13 by tigersharkdude »

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 03 July 2014, 01:52:54 »

Only if he sells me that Prophecy...

gl to everyone, not interested but thank you for doing such a nice giveaway ^_^
You stay away from my prophecy you animal!! :)

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 03 July 2014, 02:11:34 »
I vote for someone who is broless  :thumb:

I would also like to suggest someone who is broless (Nice one on the giveaway)  :thumb:

Offline DamnDan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • The Insane One
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 03 July 2014, 02:21:58 »
I would like to nominate YoungMichael88 - Zombies should go to people who like zombies :)

Cottonsox thanks for GH Generosity! I really like to see such actions here :) Great community!

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #29 on: Thu, 03 July 2014, 04:31:51 »

I would like to nominate YoungMichael88 - Zombies should go to people who like zombies :)

Cottonsox thanks for GH Generosity! I really like to see such actions here :) Great community!
That was Damn nice of you Dan. Thanks!

Offline Awful

• Don't Topre.
« Reply #30 on: Thu, 03 July 2014, 08:06:51 »
Dustin and I should have a stand off to see who has more undead things tattooed on them! Not saying I want the cap, just saying <3

ok, wait I would LOVE to have the cap. It would look so delicious on my code. I'm broless, loveless, and even clackless :(
I hate everything.

Offline Zombly

• Zombie Enthusiast
« Reply #31 on: Thu, 03 July 2014, 09:51:21 »
I'm very interested in the cap, I've been just lurking lately and haven't been posting as much (wallet crisis), I wish goodluck to all entries and thank you for giving back, which I will hopefully be doing once I get my keyboard, as unfortunately my end game board is almost done, don't want to end up with 20+ and have my girlfriend kill me while I sleep. :P
In the process of my custom Zombie board
[WTB MX Zombro's]

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #32 on: Thu, 03 July 2014, 11:56:26 »
Dustin and I should have a stand off to see who has more undead things tattooed on them! Not saying I want the cap, just saying <3

ok, wait I would LOVE to have the cap. It would look so delicious on my code. I'm broless, loveless, and even clackless :(

Hey whatsup bro! :p hahaha nice one! Do skulls count? I've got over 10 of those. Plus Frankenstein, a green monster, a scarecrow, a couple puppets, undead bird, + the graveyard (who knows how many hiding in there) etc etc hehe :p <3
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 July 2014, 11:58:43 by dustinhxc »

Offline Awful

• Don't Topre.
[Giveaway] Jawless MX Bro
« Reply #33 on: Thu, 03 July 2014, 11:58:23 »
Holy balls. Yeah, you have me beat then haha! 10 skulls!?
I hate everything.

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #34 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 18:53:03 »
Going to let this run for another day, then will make the decision!

Offline feizor

« Reply #35 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 19:23:26 »

Thank you kind sir for this generous giveaway.
I am broless. Have never been fortunate enough to get in on a bro sale.

I will treasure this zombro and of course will not flip or sell this cap. Likewise I will give this cap away to a broless bro if the day comes that I find that someone needs it more than I do!

Offline RimpactPC

« Reply #36 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 22:22:31 »
I really want a zombro because it would be my first rare keycap. I recently joined the geek hack community and I have been really enjoying it. I am a proud owner of 2 poker II's (mx blue and red) and a recent owner of a white Hhkb pro 2. Thanks for your consideration!

Offline sor

« Reply #37 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 15:28:56 »
IT WOULD BE MY FIRST NOVELTY CAPS!
ESPORTS!

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #38 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 22:07:36 »
Well, This was a pretty tough decision. I am going to be giving the Jawless Lit Zombro away to dustinhxc! PM me your details when you get a chance.

tbc - Going to offer up my skunk shake Zombro to you in some fashion. I would like to hold onto it until i can get my hands on a Yolo/Rowdy/Bio hazard  V2 in mx. We may be able to work out a 3 way trade somehow. Regardless i will be putting it aside with your name on it.

Offline tbc

« Reply #39 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 22:09:34 »
tbc - Going to offer up my skunk shake Zombro to you in some fashion. I would like to hold onto it until i can get my hands on a Yolo/Rowdy/Bio hazard  V2 in mx. We may be able to work out a 3 way trade somehow. Regardless i will be putting it aside with your name on it.

what a BRO!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #40 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 22:10:11 »
Congratulations dustin!

Thanks to Cottonsox for this giveaway - true community spirit :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #41 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 22:11:05 »
Congrats Dustin! Enjoy your first zombro dude!
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline tbc

« Reply #42 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 22:12:59 »
dustin is kinda obligated to post pics of zoms + skull tats now....but i worry where he had to put them to fit so many...

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #43 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 22:17:52 »
dustin is kinda obligated to post pics of zoms + skull tats now....but i worry where he had to put them to fit so many...

Let me just edit my post, will stipulate that as a requirement!

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #44 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 22:26:32 »
Grats dustin!  Nice giveaway cottonsox

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
Re: [Giveaway] Jawless MX Bro [winner annouced]
« Reply #45 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 22:27:55 »
Haha!! Grats to the both of you!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #46 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 22:30:20 »

OHHHHHHH My God, thank you so much!!!! :) Ive always wanted a Jawless Zombro!!! So excited!! Thanks man!!!!

Congratulations dustin!

Thanks to Cottonsox for this giveaway - true community spirit :)

Thanks man!!!!

Congrats Dustin! Enjoy your first zombro dude!

Thank You!!!!

hahaha :P

Let me just edit my post, will stipulate that as a requirement!

hahahaha that is great.. I posted one of the skulls! ;)

Haha!! Grats to the both of you!

Thanks bro!

Grats dustin!  Nice giveaway cottonsox

Thanks man!
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 July 2014, 22:33:07 by dustinhxc »

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #47 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 22:30:30 »
I would love to add this keycap to my board, but I hope to see it given to someone with no artisan caps considering I just recently won nubs heart caps

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #48 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 22:34:04 »
congrats dustin!
RETIRED

Offline tbc

« Reply #49 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 23:47:14 »
okay....dustin deserved the win lol

Offline Lurch

« Reply #50 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 00:57:21 »
Grats dustin!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #51 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 01:12:52 »
Those are horrifying tattoos! Congrats, Dustin!!

Offline Lurch

« Reply #52 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 01:15:02 »
Those are horrifying tattoos! Congrats, Dustin!!

Dedication! ;)

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 07:47:01 »
Congrats Dustin, nice to see some of your tats  :thumb:

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 12:30:01 »
Congrats Dustin, nice to see some of your tats  :thumb:

Thanks man! Thanks everyone too!  :thumb:

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 15:32:08 »
Congrats Dustin, and good on you Cottonsox for doing this awesome giveaway.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #56 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 15:24:14 »
Thanks badwrench!

Thanks again for the great cap, I appreciate it bro!  :thumb:

Teaser shot with Zombie tattoo. ;)

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #57 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 19:11:28 »
So happy it got to you safely! Looking good.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #58 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 23:46:46 »
Thanks badwrench!

Thanks again for the great cap, I appreciate it bro!  :thumb:

Teaser shot with Zombie tattoo. ;)

Show Image

That is awesome!

Offline cribbit

« Reply #59 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 12:25:28 »
I typed this post on my Slanck. I also developed a stronger, cleaner, easier handwiring method.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #60 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 21:24:29 »
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=37253.msg1100275#msg1100275

Y'all can't beat dustin. Dayum.

Bam! Good link to the photos of my tattoos thanks! :)