Author Topic: [GB] Nostalgia.FM Vol. 1 Deskmats by Astral Grave  (Read 99232 times)

Offline TerryMathews

[GB] Nostalgia.FM Vol. 1 Deskmats by Astral Grave
« on: Mon, 13 November 2023, 19:42:06 »
Nostalgia.FM Vol. 1
By Astral Grave

Hello, I'm TerryMathews (/u/TerryMathews on Reddit) and I'm here to introduce the latest deskmat designs from Astral Grave as well as launch my website Desktop-Arts.

Astral Grave previously designed the Aesthetic Series which ran through TKC and included CityPop, 745, Let's Play, Destination, and New Message. He is an incredibly talented artist and you can see more of his work at https://www.astralgrave.com/. These deskmats are going to be available during the group buy period at a $5 USD discount with international vendors offering a similar pricing concession.

The deskmats will be available from the following vendors:
US only - Desktop-Arts $24.99 USD
Canada - Ashkeebs $32 CAD
UK - Proto[typist] £25 inc. VAT
Australia - Switchkeys $40 AUD
EU - Keygem €27.99
SEA - iLumkb SGD $34

Start: November 15th, 2023
End: December 15th, 2023
Estimated delivery: March 29, 2024

And the deskmats:
Analog Paradise

Hidden in your Words

Bonus pic because the purple is extremely reflective

Koi no Yokan

Midnight City Night Rider

Poolside Funk

Buy is now closed, final numbers below

Desktop-Arts

Who am I and why am I qualified to start a MK website? I've been in the hobby for pushing a decade now, having been both an avid trader on r/mm and frequent contributor to QMK. I was also involved at TKC in a number of different roles until I was laid off this March. I wasn't ready to leave the hobby, so in conjunction with another now former employee we started setting up shop. It's been an adventure getting things ready for even this point but I definitely wanted to take the time to apply everything I had learned, keep things lean, and bring to life my vision for the best way bring this art to market. Desktop-Arts was designed from the ground up to place a greater emphasis on the artist, their story, and their creativity than most other contemporary sites do. Each artist will have as much control over the design of their artist corner as possible until their collection goes live - utilizing WordPress and WooCommerce allows us to give artists and designers write access to their own page.

There's an invitation on the site, but I'm putting one here as well: we'd love to have you and your designs. DM me here or send us an email through the Contact Us on the website if you're interested in hearing more.
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 December 2023, 17:53:05 by TerryMathews »

Offline TerryMathews

Re: [GB] Nostalgia.FM Vol. 1 Deskmats by Astral Grave
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 13 November 2023, 19:42:16 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 December 2023, 17:52:32 by TerryMathews »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 14 November 2023, 09:09:30 »
Approved :thumb:

PSA to prospective buyers:
Group Buys are inherently risky endeavors. There is an element of risk involved with collecting payment before the item has been produced and resulting uncertainty during manufacturing / subsequent operations. We urge all GB organizers to consider (and document) these risks, and want to make it clear to all who consider purchasing that these risks are present.

If you are unfamiliar with the Group Buy model, please read this primer - Group Buy FAQ / Buying Guidelines

This PSA is new and will become standard on all Group Buys moving forward. It is not posted on this GB in isolation and is not singling this organizer out in particular as someone to be wary of.

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 15 November 2023, 05:52:47 »
The buy is now live.

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 23 November 2023, 16:24:24 »
Week 1 results added. Happy Thanksgiving!

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 01 December 2023, 17:36:20 »
Week 2 results added. Be sure to order one if you want it!

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 09 December 2023, 19:04:18 »
Week 3 results are up, entering final week. Closes 12/15/23.

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #7 on: Fri, 15 December 2023, 16:05:21 »
Closes tonight!

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #8 on: Fri, 12 April 2024, 09:46:36 »
GB fulfillment complete, in-stock begins noon EDT today for those interested at https://desktop-arts.com