geekhack Marketplace > Clueboard

Alpine Winter now available on the revamped Clueboard store!

(1/3) > >>

skullydazed:

Alpine Winter is a keyset for 60% Alps boards which provides broader 60% compatibility than any MX keyset to date. The colorway was designed by E3E and the Group Buy was run by njbair. These sets include an additional 11 keys to cover the arrows, right shift, and nav keys on your Clueboard. This is your chance to pick up an Alpine Winter set for your Clueboard!

Get it here!

Ball-o-tron:
Is the alu case actually the same one that was on MD? It doesn't look the same? Also, is there a plate for alps? The contact page is blank.
Edit: nvm about the case. Thought it was supposed to be the angled one with a diffuser.

skullydazed:

--- Quote from: Ball-o-tron on Sun, 01 January 2017, 15:37:14 ---Is the alu case actually the same one that was on MD? It doesn't look the same? Also, is there a plate for alps? The contact page is blank.
Edit: nvm about the case. Thought it was supposed to be the angled one with a diffuser.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, for now I have the Massdrop case in stock, soon I'll have my new case in stock as well.

chuckdee:

--- Quote from: skullydazed on Sun, 01 January 2017, 22:48:10 ---
--- Quote from: Ball-o-tron on Sun, 01 January 2017, 15:37:14 ---Is the alu case actually the same one that was on MD? It doesn't look the same? Also, is there a plate for alps? The contact page is blank.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, for now I have the Massdrop case in stock, soon I'll have my new case in stock as well.

--- End quote ---

Just to be clear- your MD case is not the same as the case that's on the MD clueboard, correct?

skullydazed:

--- Quote from: chuckdee on Sun, 01 January 2017, 23:07:39 ---
--- Quote from: skullydazed on Sun, 01 January 2017, 22:48:10 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Just to be clear- your MD case is not the same as the case that's on the MD clueboard, correct?

--- End quote ---

This case: https://clueboard.co/parts/massdrop-aluminum-case

Is the same as this case: https://www.massdrop.com/buy/aluminum-case-for-leopold-fc660m

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version