Author Topic: [GB] GSKT-00 (Shipping almost finished, 80% done)  (Read 935083 times)

Offline Zeelobby

Re: [GB] GSKT-00 (Practice Form Available)
« Reply #100 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 17:48:00 »
If you all wanna go this way, and seeing as it's already Monday here I better start refreshing the page every 30 seconds.
I mean he said morning EST. No need to be so dramatic now. You got a couple hours

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Did he? Must've missed that. That would be my afternoon, hope I will be home by then.

EDIT: it's in the OP. Assumed it was the same text as the IC so I didn't read like the cool kids back in school  :cool:
He also said "Official start time will be released on Monday morning (EST)."

So we'll know ahead of time. Would be cool if it wasn't an exact time, but it probably will be so it'll be fine :D. Just hope my only option isn't $800 on mechmarket.

Offline nikkynak

« Reply #101 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 17:55:24 »
Very excited about this!

First board GB. Will be refreshing this thread all day tomorrow, even after we find out the time.

Offline regionfree

« Reply #102 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 18:32:39 »
The unknown schedule nature of this gb makes it feel like a friends, family, and discord cool kids gb only.

Offline phunktional

« Reply #103 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 18:33:51 »
The unknown schedule nature of this gb makes it feel like a friends, family, and discord cool kids gb only.
The time will be announced in the morning.

Offline kim-kim

« Reply #104 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 19:03:50 »
Assuming I win the raffle, can I make a custom plate for xd75?  ;D

Offline Lil

• designedbydark
« Reply #105 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 19:17:30 »
Just hope my only option isn't $800 on mechmarket.

For you, my price will be $1.2k, before shipping :)

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #106 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 19:19:06 »

I think calling it an “unknown schedule” might be a tad dramatic, it’s in the OP
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline regionfree

« Reply #107 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 19:59:28 »

I think calling it an “unknown schedule” might be a tad dramatic, it’s in the OP

You mean the "I'll announce it when I feel like it on the day itself" schedule? And probably in one of the kool kidz discord channels first before GH? Ok, cool!

Offline regionfree

« Reply #108 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 20:00:37 »
BTW if any of you will be one of the kool kidz to win a spot, and wants to flip, please let me know.

Offline TexMech

« Reply #109 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 20:05:55 »
Jeez, if you're so upset about a GB, don't buy and spend your money elsewhere. The entitlement is crazy. You want the board, adjust your schedule to get it, if it matters to you, if it doesn't, then don't but don't expect someone to bend for every single person because people will still complain.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline weaston

« Reply #110 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 20:08:50 »

You mean the "I'll announce it when I feel like it on the day itself" schedule? And probably in one of the kool kidz discord channels first before GH? Ok, cool!

I'm not in any discord servers except some with my friends, i'm not giving updates elsewhere.
DK Saver | Kingsaver | OTD 360 Corsa | OTD 456GT | OTD Cheat | KMAC 1.3 | KMAC 1.2 | KMAC Happy | KMAC Pad | KMAC Mini (Revo) | Singa | HHKB Pro 1 | GSKT-00 | IBM 5251 | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model M | Dolch PAC | Kinesis Advantage

Offline regionfree

« Reply #111 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 20:13:32 »
Jeez, if you're so upset about a GB, don't buy and spend your money elsewhere. The entitlement is crazy. You want the board, adjust your schedule to get it, if it matters to you, if it doesn't, then don't but don't expect someone to bend for every single person because people will still complain.

It's why I buy mostly aftermarket, flip prices. Maybe I woke up from the wrong side of the bed today. I'm not entitled, promise. I'm only making sure that any claims to fairness are fair. Some GBs have been announced in a similar fashion, where even before the GB thread got updated, slots are already filled up because of discord.

I'm not in any discord servers except some with my friends, i'm not giving updates elsewhere.

Thanks for letting us know. This is greatly appreciated.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #112 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 20:14:25 »
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline TexMech

« Reply #113 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 20:15:58 »

It's why I buy mostly aftermarket, flip prices. Maybe I woke up from the wrong side of the bed today. I'm not entitled, promise. I'm only making sure that any claims to fairness are fair. Some GBs have been announced in a similar fashion, where even before the GB thread got updated, slots are already filled up because of discord.

Fair enough, I think it was an overall view of the previous comments here. I genuinely do hope you get a chance of getting the board.

Offline eniigma

• Storefront:
« Reply #114 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 20:19:06 »

Not rushing you or anything, but since you're obviously here watching this thread, it would be nice if you have people an update.

IIRC, the time was supposed to be announced today AM. Just telling people that you'll announce it later or tomorrow AM would stop the unrest.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #115 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 20:20:14 »
Perhaps a plate file will be available so we can do alps with cherry stabilizer cutouts?  Yes? No? 

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #116 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 20:22:35 »
Just hope my only option isn't $800 on mechmarket.

For you, my price will be $1.2k, before shipping :)
I knew it! At least throw in some stickers!

Offline weaston

« Reply #117 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 20:26:26 »
Not rushing you or anything, but since you're obviously here watching this thread, it would be nice if you have people an update.

IIRC, the time was supposed to be announced today AM. Just telling people that you'll announce it later or tomorrow AM would stop the unrest.

In the OP for this thread I said I would announce on Monday morning EST.  It is currently Sunday night.
DK Saver | Kingsaver | OTD 360 Corsa | OTD 456GT | OTD Cheat | KMAC 1.3 | KMAC 1.2 | KMAC Happy | KMAC Pad | KMAC Mini (Revo) | Singa | HHKB Pro 1 | GSKT-00 | IBM 5251 | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model M | Dolch PAC | Kinesis Advantage

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #118 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 20:26:28 »

News flash. It's not Monday morning EST in the US yet.

I don't mind people wanting to know when the GB is, but it annoys me when people don't read the thread or think about people living elsewhere in the world. Sure you can't please everyones time zone but demanding updates for a day that isn't even here yet seems extreme. Lol.

Offline regionfree

« Reply #119 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 20:27:25 »

Fair enough, I think it was an overall view of the previous comments here. I genuinely do hope you get a chance of getting the board.

Thanks! I'm hopeful as well, though I've already prepared myself to pay aftermarket prices for this. I'm just happy that more will be in circulation after fulfillment happens for the GB.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #120 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 20:39:24 »
Looks like the GB form leaked, probably for the private buy: https://forms.gle/z9HlpligmaSecMq9

Offline bill_ng117

« Reply #121 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 20:41:19 »
Looks like the GB form leaked, probably for the private buy: https://forms.gle/z9HlpligmaSecMq9

Wow first RR of the decade. Thank you friend xD

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #122 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 20:49:48 »
I don't understand, do we fill out what we want in the comments???

Offline erneeerd

« Reply #123 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 20:56:35 »
How fast do you guys reckon this will sell out in? Is 45 seconds an actual estimate?

Offline vaughno

« Reply #124 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 21:04:43 »
How fast do you guys reckon this will sell out in? Is 45 seconds an actual estimate?
I'm ready to submit this in like 15 seconds
Unikorn | Orion v3 | GSKT-00

Offline Shadohhh

« Reply #125 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 21:05:10 »
There are 200 units, you will be fine.

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #126 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 21:05:46 »
Yeah. I don't think it'll be that crazy. I don't think everyone will be grabbing 2.

Offline regionfree

« Reply #127 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 21:08:30 »
Yeah. I don't think it'll be that crazy. I don't think everyone will be grabbing 2.

You'll be surprised at how creative participants get to ensure a spot for something they can sell for 2x or 3x the price.

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #128 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 21:20:19 »

You'll be surprised at how creative participants get to ensure a spot for something they can sell for 2x or 3x the price.
True. But the form is multipage and complex enough boting is probably overkill and too much work. More than likely most people will try to grab 2, but that's also a lot of money up front for something that won't be in their hands for 2/3 months. Who knows. Guess we'll see.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #129 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 21:25:33 »
I’ve already prepped myself that i may not be fast enough for this hah
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #130 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 21:28:04 »

True. But the form is multipage and complex enough boting is probably overkill and too much work. More than likely most people will try to grab 2, but that's also a lot of money up front for something that won't be in their hands for 2/3 months. Who knows. Guess we'll see.

Resell value in 6 months will beat the market. 6-700 bucks isn't that much if you look at it as an investment

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #131 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 21:32:45 »

Resell value in 6 months will beat the market. 6-700 bucks isn't that much if you look at it as an investment
Eh. I guess. There's other flippable things in the world easy to purchase at greater quantities. Haha. Shoot. There's no limit artisan group buys you could make more money with. But we'll just have to wait and see.

Offline eniigma

• Storefront:
« Reply #132 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 21:45:29 »

In the OP for this thread I said I would announce on Monday morning EST.  It is currently Sunday night.
ah sorry, that's my bad then. I was under the impression that it would be today morning est, turns out that was for the practice Google form.

Offline Quriosity

« Reply #133 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 21:54:35 »
Really psyched for this board since the IC went up so I hope I'm quick enough to snatch one up! Thanks for having the GB in the first place!

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #134 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 22:09:05 »
can't wait good luck everyone <3
I love Elzy

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #135 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 22:17:25 »
Looking forward to tomorrow. Good luck to all the participants. :thumb:
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline bill_ng117

« Reply #136 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 23:09:19 »
My body is ready! Good luck everyone!

Offline sirieous

• help
« Reply #137 on: Mon, 20 January 2020, 00:41:28 »
Do we have an official starting time yet?

Offline vegs

« Reply #138 on: Mon, 20 January 2020, 02:46:26 »
No sir
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline sirieous

• help
« Reply #139 on: Mon, 20 January 2020, 02:56:57 »
No sir
Hecc looks like I need to stay up all night

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline poolside

« Reply #140 on: Mon, 20 January 2020, 02:59:36 »
From what I read, there is no Alps plate layout option one could use IBM 5140 keycaps with. Besides the wkl 7u bottom row, you would need split backspace, split right shift and big ass enter but would be missing the split backspace cuts. Is that right?

Offline vegs

« Reply #141 on: Mon, 20 January 2020, 03:06:54 »
No sir
Hecc looks like I need to stay up all night

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
From op ↓
The GB will open on January 20th.  I am in the US-EST time zone and I am shooting for the form to open sometime in the late afternoon or early evening.
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #142 on: Mon, 20 January 2020, 04:40:29 »
Reading is dead.

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #143 on: Mon, 20 January 2020, 05:56:22 »
hype! too many options tho, my brain is about to explode
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline consumer

« Reply #144 on: Mon, 20 January 2020, 06:01:28 »
Maybe some of you more experienced can answer this newbie question of mine. Can the case fit other standard 60% PCBs, or is this PCB specific for the board?

Offline TexMech

« Reply #145 on: Mon, 20 January 2020, 06:02:29 »
Maybe some of you more experienced can answer this newbie question of mine. Can the case fit other standard 60% PCBs, or is this PCB specific for the board?
Previously asked here or in the IC but have to use this pcb

Offline consumer

« Reply #146 on: Mon, 20 January 2020, 06:21:37 »

Ok I guess that's a little restrictive for me. I prefer it to more upgradable or in case I messed up with the soldering.

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #147 on: Mon, 20 January 2020, 06:39:31 »

Ok I guess that's a little restrictive for me. I prefer it to more upgradable or in case I messed up with the soldering.
For this reason I'm probably buying more than one

Offline CarterH

« Reply #148 on: Mon, 20 January 2020, 06:51:46 »

The pcbs are $25 each, that's cheaper than most standard 60% pcbs.

Offline weaston

« Reply #149 on: Mon, 20 January 2020, 07:00:17 »
5pm EST. Good Luck :thumb:

One last pricing update, the shipping price I quoted was only meant for 1 unit, so if you got 2 units you were meant to pay it twice. I very obviously forgot to mention that (the original GB was the same way) so if you get 2 it will only be $15 extra for the second board. Totally my bad forgetting to mention, lots of moving parts here. Hopefully not too horrible of news, good luck all.