Author Topic: Quickfire Rapid Stealth?  (Read 37699 times)

Offline Noko

• jolonarr: a tough dude who takes no esses!
  • * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
Re: Quickfire Rapid Stealth?
« Reply #100 on: Sat, 04 May 2013, 17:00:47 »
Still waiting for these in Canada.

I just picked up a brown switch from Canada Computers instore, looks like they have a couple browns left in GTA.
Noko's Leatherworks - Handmade Custom Leather Wrist Rests -  http://www.noko.ca

Sales Thread: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51762.0
Build Log: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=47704.0

Offline Joxx

« Reply #101 on: Sat, 04 May 2013, 21:33:55 »
They have QFR stealth on amazon.ca, I picked up one of those with brown switches for my friend.
Ducky 9087 MX Brown | Blackwidow  MX Blue  | CM TK MX Red | Looking for a QFR MX Blue!

Offline Wynix

« Reply #102 on: Mon, 06 May 2013, 23:34:34 »
Any news on these being available in Australia? Blues, especially.

You should keep a look out on amazon for them, i'm currently typing on my stealth browns that just got delivered to me from amazon.

I live on the east coast of NSW by the way, delivery was only around $10 and delivery took 9 days from initial dispatch.

Offline kaotikb

« Reply #103 on: Sun, 12 May 2013, 14:42:21 »
I just picked up the quickfire stealth with mx green at Memoryexpress here in Calgary. It  wasn't even listed on their website. Just walked through the keyboard section and snapped up  one of the two they had. 
Ducky 1087 (Green ALPS) |  CM QFR Stealth (MX Brown) | Unicomp Ultra Classic |Poker II (MX Brown)  | IBM 1391401 1991 | IBM 1391401 1989 | Ducky Shine 3 White Edition (MX Brown) | G80-3700(MX Black) | Corsair K70 (MX Brown) | Varmillo VA87MR (Gateron Red)

Pointing Devices:  Microsoft Trackball Optical (Ceramic bearings Installed)  | Sanwa MA-TB39BK (Larger Ceramic Bearings Installed) | Elecom M-XT2URBK | Kensington Slimblade | Logitech Trackman Wheel | Logitech Trackman Marble Plus

Offline PointyFox

« Reply #104 on: Sun, 12 May 2013, 15:53:00 »
Why don't they just sell the stealth keycaps separately instead of making it a whole new keyboard type?

Offline kaotikb

« Reply #105 on: Sun, 12 May 2013, 17:16:42 »
Why don't they just sell the stealth keycaps separately instead of making it a whole new keyboard type?

I don't know if ducky caps would work but they make side printed ones as well. Such as ABS : http://tigerimports.net/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=13387 or PBT http://tigerimports.net/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=13382
Ducky 1087 (Green ALPS) |  CM QFR Stealth (MX Brown) | Unicomp Ultra Classic |Poker II (MX Brown)  | IBM 1391401 1991 | IBM 1391401 1989 | Ducky Shine 3 White Edition (MX Brown) | G80-3700(MX Black) | Corsair K70 (MX Brown) | Varmillo VA87MR (Gateron Red)

Pointing Devices:  Microsoft Trackball Optical (Ceramic bearings Installed)  | Sanwa MA-TB39BK (Larger Ceramic Bearings Installed) | Elecom M-XT2URBK | Kensington Slimblade | Logitech Trackman Wheel | Logitech Trackman Marble Plus

Offline kaotikb

« Reply #106 on: Sun, 12 May 2013, 21:31:08 »
Well my A button already stopped clicking .. guess i am going to return it tomorrow.

Offline Freezzy

« Reply #107 on: Mon, 13 May 2013, 05:30:30 »

Well. First of all, the casing, less branding. And noobs like me :p

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #108 on: Mon, 13 May 2013, 07:55:41 »

I would say its a money thing. They would rather you buy an entire new keyboard instead of parts.

Offline gameaholic

« Reply #109 on: Mon, 13 May 2013, 12:43:26 »
There are some other changes besides the keycaps.  The repeat rate is now adjustable and I think they connect with micro usb now. 
IBM Model M SSK, Filco MJ2 Ninja TKL with Reds ergo-clears, CM Storm QFR 55g Whites, Poker II with Reds

Offline Freezzy

« Reply #110 on: Fri, 17 May 2013, 08:53:12 »
Quickfire stealth's are available in greens, browns, BLUES and REDS!

Right now on amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-QuickFire-Stealth-Mechanical/dp/B00C2MBG02?tag=r601000010-20

Would buy one myself, but that shipping time... I'll wait, maybe it will change >.<

Offline PointyFox

« Reply #111 on: Sat, 18 May 2013, 12:06:39 »
Quickfire stealth's are available in greens, browns, BLUES and REDS!

Right now on amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-QuickFire-Stealth-Mechanical/dp/B00C2MBG02?tag=r601000010-20

Would buy one myself, but that shipping time... I'll wait, maybe it will change >.<

They only charge you when it's shipped, and you can cancel if it's taking too long.  From my experience, 1-2 months or whatever is just a placeholder when Amazon doesn't know when they're going to get more, and it's usually just a few days until they're back in stock.

Offline Freezzy

« Reply #112 on: Mon, 20 May 2013, 06:02:36 »
I know this is kind-of off topic but. It's mine >=D

Well, to tell it short. I'm not the one ordering stuff, my Dad's friend does it so on, so on.
So what? What's the point of this non-sense.
Well, since you know, adults (No offense)... I make a sentence in an email "Important, buy the ____ because ________. It's very important". And... Still buys the different one, and that's the problem with amazon. I can find a direct link to a Quickfire Stealth with Cherry reds. If I give a link, it opens the "default" page of it. Quickfire with browns or something. So yeah, shipping already costs A LOT. And I don't want anything wrong...(Again).

If Somebody could give a link directly to QFS With red switches. Please do! I don't use amazon that often ^.^

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #113 on: Mon, 20 May 2013, 08:41:18 »
I know this is kind-of off topic but. It's mine >=D

Well, to tell it short. I'm not the one ordering stuff, my Dad's friend does it so on, so on.
So what? What's the point of this non-sense.
Well, since you know, adults (No offense)... I make a sentence in an email "Important, buy the ____ because ________. It's very important". And... Still buys the different one, and that's the problem with amazon. I can find a direct link to a Quickfire Stealth with Cherry reds. If I give a link, it opens the "default" page of it. Quickfire with browns or something. So yeah, shipping already costs A LOT. And I don't want anything wrong...(Again).

If Somebody could give a link directly to QFS With red switches.
Please do! I don't use amazon that often ^.^

This works for me  ;)

http://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-QuickFire-Stealth-Mechanical/dp/B00CKJ2HJ6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369057192&sr=8-1&keywords=quickfire+stealth+cherry+red

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #114 on: Tue, 21 May 2013, 16:01:33 »
Any eta on the stealth with greens in??

Offline Freezzy

« Reply #115 on: Wed, 22 May 2013, 08:50:53 »
-snip
If Somebody could give a link directly to QFS With red switches.[/b][/size] Please do! I don't use amazon that often ^.^

This works for me  ;)

http://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-QuickFire-Stealth-Mechanical/dp/B00CKJ2HJ6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369057192&sr=8-1&keywords=quickfire+stealth+cherry+red

Thanks, now I'm just really worried, hoping I'll get the red switches... The ones that I ordered... The nerves are killing me, wow...

Offline umasou

« Reply #116 on: Fri, 24 May 2013, 15:42:21 »
I just heard back from a CM rep who mentioned that the green switches won't be back until AUGUST!

Offline PointyFox

« Reply #117 on: Fri, 24 May 2013, 17:07:39 »
I just heard back from a CM rep who mentioned that the green switches won't be back until AUGUST!

>8U

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #118 on: Fri, 24 May 2013, 19:34:23 »

Thought something like that would happen glad I found one.

Offline alxx0rz

« Reply #119 on: Fri, 24 May 2013, 21:47:26 »
So.. I ordered the one reds on the 18th, and the shipping date said / still says 1-3 months. Is this all it has said so far, or did I miss the boat on a batch of in-stock ones that will be shipping sooner?  :confused:

Offline dante

« Reply #120 on: Fri, 24 May 2013, 21:56:28 »
might be some qc issues from costar.  quite a few reviews on new egg with stealths defective right out of the box.

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #121 on: Fri, 24 May 2013, 22:47:04 »
So.. I ordered the one reds on the 18th, and the shipping date said / still says 1-3 months. Is this all it has said so far, or did I miss the boat on a batch of in-stock ones that will be shipping sooner?  :confused:
That means they don't have any in stock. But will charge you and ship one as soon as they come in.

Offline CM-Rajiv

• CM Storm Rep
« Reply #122 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 11:45:34 »
Red stock is in and shipping out this week. You won't be waiting too long.
Cooler Master USA - CM Storm Marketing Team - [CM Storm Trigger CherryMX Green Switch]

Offline AJCarrington

« Reply #123 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 14:38:14 »
Thanks for the heads-up on the red switches. ;)

Offline alxx0rz

« Reply #124 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 14:47:33 »
Red stock is in and shipping out this week. You won't be waiting too long.

That means they don't have any in stock. But will charge you and ship one as soon as they come in.

Awesome, Thanks!

Offline JackA$$

« Reply #125 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 12:25:58 »
Whats about the difficult to sell the Quickfire Rapid Stealth in Europe.
I really do want this keyboard since months but with ISO Layout. Are there any hopes that CM will release the Quickfire Rapid Stealth in Europe (with MX-Red)?
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 August 2013, 12:50:33 by JackA$$ »

Offline Mysteric

• Formerly 'Mackem'
« Reply #126 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 17:54:24 »
I'd personally love to see them get around Filco having the rights or whatever to ninja keycaps in Europe by either shipping it with no keycaps or complete blanks. I'd buy one in MX Reds ISO layout with no keycaps in a heartbeat.