Author Topic: [WTS]{PAYPAL}IBM Model M SSK Blue(40+), White(10); FSK Blue(4), White(4)  (Read 64521 times)

Offline Ilprincipe

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: [WTS]{PAYPAL}IBM Model M SSK Blue(40+), White(10); FSK Blue(4), White(4)
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 13:48:02 »
Thanks for putting in all the effort! As I wrote in my last comment, I'd happily pay extra for a white one (still listed as blue, probably a mixup).

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Offline bmmcwhirt

• Trade Count: (1)
    • KB9YEN
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 14:29:15 »
There is rarely a pool that large. It may be extra work, but there are likely to be one or more "birthday" date stamps that would make somebody very happy ....

It's very unlikely as I've only seen July and December dates so far but I can try my best to accommodate anyone with a date request.

would any of them happen to be close to dec 24 :P cant hurt to ask I figure..

I will check, I think I remember Dec 17th maybe. Most that I saw were 1992 if that matters to you or anyone but don't quote me on that till I check.

I messaged you asking about Dec-17 and sadly none of them at the time were of that date. If that's changed, I'd love to work something out, perhaps get my board forwarded to someone else in exchange. :D

That is probably why that date was stuck in my head but if indeed I do find one with that date we can defiantly do that.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #102 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 14:32:28 »

If we source the cables we'll be able to ship to you much sooner.

Orihalcon's cables are pricey but they are really nice. Besides being clean and fresh, they are native USB and will not require any additional adapters or such in the future, when PS/2 goes away completely.

I would recommend those to anybody not on a tight budget, they are much prettier and generally future-proof.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #103 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 14:33:03 »
I have added the updated list.

Due to the fact that it's getting cold out and that is going to significantly hinder our search we are looking at just sourcing the cables.

If we source the cables we'll be able to ship to you much sooner. The catch is you would have to pay the extra $15. essentially we just have the lot of cables shipped to us and package it with the keyboard. you dot pay shipping on the cable as we have them all shipped in one lot to us and eat that shipping bill. If enough people are interested we'll make this an option.

There were some of you interested in FSK/104. I'm trying to put that list together but if you are please make another post here in this thread as it will make my life easier. I will however go back through my messages for those people.

Just noticed I'm listed for a blue label.  Can you add me to the white label list.  I chimed in for one earlier in the thread according to the hierarchy.

Yep, part of why I post the list so you all can help keep me accurate and honest. It's a lot more work that it looks like to keep it all straight. I have it all in a spread sheet now though.

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #104 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 14:38:54 »

Orihalcon's cables are pricey but they are really nice. Besides being clean and fresh, they are native USB and will not require any additional adapters or such in the future, when PS/2 goes away completely.

I would recommend those to anybody not on a tight budget, they are much prettier and generally future-proof.

I'm also talking to them about a bulk discount.  :)   I will let everyone know what I'm able to work out.

Offline ReadmeDotTxt

« Reply #105 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 14:39:18 »
Sorry for the confusion, but I wanted to change my selection to a white label ssk if there were any left. I am on the list at number 9. You can remove the double counting at 29 (although I'm not opposed to getting two!)

Offline supamesican

« Reply #106 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 15:03:28 »

I'm also talking to them about a bulk discount.  :)   I will let everyone know what I'm able to work out.

Dude a modded cable with native usb would be SO awesome! worth the extra cash mentioned  100%

Offline tron

« Reply #107 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 15:39:27 »

Dude a modded cable with native usb would be SO awesome! worth the extra cash mentioned  100%

I agree. It would be convenient to have and modded cable shipped with the board.

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
« Reply #108 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 16:03:30 »
I feel like everyone has a different understanding about ship date. Maybe bmmcwhirt can clarify? I was under the impression that they would ship in list order as soon as he found the board matching your request. Now we're talking about a modded cable gb  :eek:. What's the time frame on this looking like?
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #109 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 19:07:36 »
I feel like everyone has a different understanding about ship date. Maybe bmmcwhirt can clarify? I was under the impression that they would ship in list order as soon as he found the board matching your request. Now we're talking about a modded cable gb  :eek:. What's the time frame on this looking like?

Your right it is a bit messy.  I wanted to send out invoices to anyone marked ASAP tonight. I'm going to hold off till tomorrow so everyone has an option to change their mind.

I did talk with orihalcon about the cables and he has made a really good offer. If I have 20 of you wanting one I can get them for 32.50 and if there are 30 of you they will be 30.00. This would just be added to the price of the keyboard on your invoice. I'm not going to do a full on group buy for them they will be 1 per keyboard and only if we have enough parties to make it worth orihalcon's and my time. Everyone needs to also understand he's doing this as a favor if we decide to, these are not his normal prices. These cables normally run $37.33. I've seen photos and they look amazing!  If we have a good response and you want to change from ASAP to getting a USB SDL cable just let me know. I do not at this time know how long it will take him to make the cables as we don't yet have a count on who will want one.

I really hope I'm not breaking any classified rules here I just want to get everyone the best product I can.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #110 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 19:57:10 »

I'll second this - I have one and it's been absolutely brilliant, plugged, unplugged, carried around all over the place, and it just keeps working.

Also this is a great thread - I laugh when I realise how difficult it was for me to get a reasonably priced SSK a while back.  Now I have two, so not looking for another.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 20:39:13 »

Your right it is a bit messy.  I wanted to send out invoices to anyone marked ASAP tonight. I'm going to hold off till tomorrow so everyone has an option to change their mind.

I did talk with orihalcon about the cables and he has made a really good offer. If I have 20 of you wanting one I can get them for 32.50 and if there are 30 of you they will be 30.00. This would just be added to the price of the keyboard on your invoice. I'm not going to do a full on group buy for them they will be 1 per keyboard and only if we have enough parties to make it worth orihalcon's and my time. Everyone needs to also understand he's doing this as a favor if we decide to, these are not his normal prices. These cables normally run $37.33. I've seen photos and they look amazing!  If we have a good response and you want to change from ASAP to getting a USB SDL cable just let me know. I do not at this time know how long it will take him to make the cables as we don't yet have a count on who will want one.

I really hope I'm not breaking any classified rules here I just want to get everyone the best product I can.

Invoicing ASAP buyers tomorrow is earlier than I anticipated, so I'm very happy about that. :thumb:

As for the cables, I would be interested in one for sure. They seem to have gotten great reviews and look beautiful. Perhaps throw together a second thread in IC to see how many are interested? Also, don't worry about breaking classified rules. I'm pretty sure no one is upset by this thread.
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline supamesican

« Reply #112 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 20:59:46 »
I'll be out of town tomorrow til sunday, will that hurt anything invoice-wise?

Offline Darkblade48

« Reply #113 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 22:03:56 »
Due to the fact that it's getting cold out and that is going to significantly hinder our search we are looking at just sourcing the cables.

If we source the cables we'll be able to ship to you much sooner. The catch is you would have to pay the extra $15. essentially we just have the lot of cables shipped to us and package it with the keyboard. you dot pay shipping on the cable as we have them all shipped in one lot to us and eat that shipping bill. If enough people are interested we'll make this an option.

I am a bit confused as to what is happening now.

From what I understood, originally, if we wanted to wait, we could get the original cable (SDL) shipped along with the keyboard, provided you are able to find them.

However, since the weather is getting colder now, you are currently looking at 'sourcing' them, which I assume means you'll be purchasing new cables from Unicomp? This will cost us an extra $15, but we won't have to pay for the shipping from Unicomp. Am I understanding this correctly?

Then, as an alternative, depending on the response, we also have the option to purchase Orihalcon's SDL to USB cable (price dependent on number of people interested).

So essentially, we now have 4 options:

1) Get keyboard, no cable
2) Get keyboard, original cable (if found)
3) Get keyboard, new cable from Unicomp (+15 USD, but no need to pay for shipping from Unicomp)
4) Get keyboard, Orihalcon converter cable (+30 - 32.50 USD, depending on number of interested people)

Is this all correct?

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #114 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 22:47:27 »

That's a great deal on the orihalcon cable, and quite nice of him.  Please put me down for one of the orihalcon cables if you get enough interest, and thanks for arranging that.

Offline ReadmeDotTxt

« Reply #115 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 23:48:59 »
I'm down for orihalcon's cables

Offline rasmusx

« Reply #116 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 03:32:27 »
Would also take the cable.

Offline mustcode

« Reply #117 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 04:17:28 »
I'm also in for a Orihalcon cable. Thanks!

Offline supamesican

« Reply #118 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 07:58:19 »
If I'm being honest this cable just makes the ssk more exciting. Sleek classic board with dat modern cable. Especially since ps/2 ports seem to finally(and sadly) be dying off.

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #119 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 08:19:51 »

Not really. Everyone will get taken care of.

If I'm being honest this cable just makes the ssk more exciting. Sleek classic board with dat modern cable. Especially since ps/2 ports seem to finally(and sadly) be dying off.

I'm not sure if I should take this to mean you want to be on the USB cable list or not.

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #120 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 08:31:13 »

I am a bit confused as to what is happening now.

From what I understood, originally, if we wanted to wait, we could get the original cable (SDL) shipped along with the keyboard, provided you are able to find them.

However, since the weather is getting colder now, you are currently looking at 'sourcing' them, which I assume means you'll be purchasing new cables from Unicomp? This will cost us an extra $15, but we won't have to pay for the shipping from Unicomp. Am I understanding this correctly?

Then, as an alternative, depending on the response, we also have the option to purchase Orihalcon's SDL to USB cable (price dependent on number of people interested).

3) Get keyboard, new cable from Unicomp (+15 USD, but no need to pay for shipping from Unicomp)
4) Get keyboard, Orihalcon converter cable (+30 - 32.50 USD, depending on number of interested people)

Is this all correct?

I think opt 3 will be counter productive especially since we get no real discount from there. So if you take opt 3 out of that mix yes.

Offline bminhz

« Reply #121 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 08:54:39 »
I'm down for orihalcon cable as well...go big or go home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline supamesican

« Reply #122 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 08:56:53 »

Not really. Everyone will get taken care of.

I'm not sure if I should take this to mean you want to be on the USB cable list or not.

EDIT: bad formatting

Sorry, yes usb cable list please. Shoulda worded that better, I meant a classic ssk with a modern usb cable would be really cool.
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 November 2017, 10:54:01 by supamesican »

Offline Darkblade48

« Reply #123 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 10:47:02 »

Is this all correct?

I think opt 3 will be counter productive especially since we get no real discount from there. So if you take opt 3 out of that mix yes.

OK, understood! I'll stick by my previous statement of getting the keyboard, with white label, and the original SDK to PS/2 cable (when and if found)

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #124 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 11:09:11 »
Also, if you already got a keyboard and want a USB cable I will allow that for the first 9 people, for those I will just ask for shipping cost in addition which for just a single cable should be very little.

If you get a USB cable I will ship your board as soon as we have the cables, assuming we get enough people interested. Then when the PS2 cables are found if you pay shipping on those I will just send them out. I really will have no need for 100 SDL to PS2 cables after all.

Keep in mind there will be a slight delay from invoice paid to shipping so that we can get the cables made and include them should we have enough USB cable interest.

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #125 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 11:19:34 »
I'm interested in one of orihalcon's cables

Offline Vizir

« Reply #126 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 11:27:07 »
Damn, I missed out on this... Any left?

« Last Edit: Fri, 10 November 2017, 11:49:45 by Vizir »

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #127 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 11:53:47 »
Damn, I missed out on this... Any left?

Absolutely

Just let me know if you want SSK/FSK,  Blue/White[Grey], and no cable/ps2 cable/usb.

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #128 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 12:03:20 »
So I have been testing these and testing and testing.

The SSK so far have a 99% positive test. The FSK have had some that have keys that stick or don't register. Sticking is much easier to fix as they usually just need cleaned.

However since they mostly came out of a school some time around 1998, some brilliant person thought writing 'SPACE BAR' and 'I' on some of them in permeant marker. I have simple green and alcohol which I know are good solutions for removing such blasphemy, but does anyone have any better suggestions before I do?

Also everyone is aware that white/grey label SSK are single piece keycaps? I imagine you guys know this better than I but I want to be clear and up-front.

I'll update the main post later but including myself and the owner of the keyboards we are at a count of 10 on the USB cables.  I figure most people wont check the thread till after work today.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #129 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 12:28:14 »

but does anyone have any better suggestions before I do?

Easy. Dye the space bars black.

Otherwise, alcohol is probably the best bet before sandpaper.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tron

« Reply #130 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 12:30:21 »
Put me down for a Orihalcon converter cable.

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #131 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 12:35:10 »
I'm actually really on the fence between blue and white label. Are there any advantages here beside rarity? I honestly feel like single piece caps are a disadvantage, but I'm curious to hear what you all think.

Offline Vizir

« Reply #132 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 12:45:59 »
White/Grey SSK with ideally a USB (or PS2) cable.

edit: is there a price difference between the cables and cable-less?
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 November 2017, 12:50:51 by Vizir »

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #133 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 13:27:26 »
I'm actually really on the fence between blue and white label. Are there any advantages here beside rarity? I honestly feel like single piece caps are a disadvantage, but I'm curious to hear what you all think.

Buy one and hope that there are enough that you can get the other too.  :)   But I may be biased.

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #134 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 13:31:21 »

Only price difference is for the USB cable. As I stated before if you get it without a cable and want the cable when I find them it's just 2-3 bux for shipping. That just gets you the keyboard sooner than later for those wanting to buy a cable on their own or have one already. The USB cable is a very good deal if your going to use it in a non-ps2 environment as you don't have to have the adapter.

Let me know your choice and I will put you on the list.

Offline Vizir

« Reply #135 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 13:33:37 »

Only price difference is for the USB cable. As I stated before if you get it without a cable and want the cable when I find them it's just 2-3 bux for shipping. That just gets you the keyboard sooner than later for those wanting to buy a cable on their own or have one already. The USB cable is a very good deal if your going to use it in a non-ps2 environment as you don't have to have the adapter.

Let me know your choice and I will put you on the list.

I'll take the USB cable with a white label SSK.

Thanks!

edit: I will have to wait a little. Funds are tight and I thought I had enough for this, but it appears I was wrong. Sorry.

« Last Edit: Fri, 10 November 2017, 14:22:07 by Vizir »

Offline E TwentyNine

• Some of My Keyboards
« Reply #136 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 14:03:30 »
List shows me as blue, would rather it be white.  Do we have a list of dates for the boards?
Daily driver: SSK or Tenkeyless IBM AT
1984 Model M Industrial Prototype ⌨ 1992 Black Oval Industrial SSK ⌨ 1982 5251 Beam Spring ⌨ 89 Key "SSK" ⌨ M13 triplets

Offline hamilton

« Reply #137 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 14:17:54 »
Can I sign up for a Blue SSK? I don't need a cable as I already have one.

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #138 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 15:06:14 »
List shows me as blue, would rather it be white.  Do we have a list of dates for the boards?

I updated you in my spreadsheet, I'm only updating the OP once a day in the evening, but if anyone checks after I update it and it's wrong let me know.

Dates are harder if you are looking for a specific date range I can look but cannot promise anything.
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 November 2017, 15:09:57 by bmmcwhirt »

Offline Tyr

« Reply #139 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 21:20:56 »
However since they mostly came out of a school some time around 1998, some brilliant person thought writing 'SPACE BAR' and 'I' on some of them in permeant marker. I have simple green and alcohol which I know are good solutions for removing such blasphemy, but does anyone have any better suggestions before I do?

Usually the routine to get permanent marker out of something is to go over it with a dry-erase one, then wipe that off as it'll take some of the ink with it. Followed by cleaning with alcohol. Followed by mild abrasives like baking soda.

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #140 on: Sat, 11 November 2017, 09:58:20 »

Usually the routine to get permanent marker out of something is to go over it with a dry-erase one, then wipe that off as it'll take some of the ink with it. Followed by cleaning with alcohol. Followed by mild abrasives like baking soda.

Thanks, chemically this makes a lot of sense.

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #141 on: Sat, 11 November 2017, 10:04:08 »
I will put this out there.

If anyone has SA Retro PETSCII especially with True Retro mods I would very much entertain a trade of some sort. I'll have to pay your keyboard(s) off. I would even consider going through the trouble of cleaning and bolt modding if you wanted.

Offline JP

« Reply #142 on: Sat, 11 November 2017, 15:58:33 »
I'd really prefer a white/grey badge SSK if you still have one, otherwise I'll settle for a nice blue badge. No cable needed.
« Last Edit: Sat, 11 November 2017, 16:03:07 by JP »
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline bminhz

« Reply #143 on: Sat, 11 November 2017, 16:26:31 »
How come there are 2 "ReadmeDotTxt" on the list? On at 9 and one at 29 on the list?

Offline triever

« Reply #144 on: Sat, 11 November 2017, 17:16:42 »
Very interested from down under if there are any SSK with or without cables left!
« Last Edit: Sat, 11 November 2017, 17:38:59 by triever »

Offline Kavik

« Reply #145 on: Sat, 11 November 2017, 17:58:31 »
Not to pester you, but you said to tell you if you missed anything, and I haven't seen my name updated in the list  :)
I'd prefer a white label without a cable please.

If they're all spoken for, then I'd be happy with a blue label. Either way, I do not need a cable though.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #146 on: Sat, 11 November 2017, 18:08:35 »
Not to pester you, but you said to tell you if you missed anything, and I haven't seen my name updated in the list  :)

If they're all spoken for, then I'd be happy with a blue label. Either way, I do not need a cable though.

I will get you. I’m on the road tonight. I’m listing everyone that wants white then when I invoice if someone has to bow out I still know who is next. If they are gone when I get to the next whit labor request I’ll offer blue so that you have an option to bow out if you only want white.

Offline Kavik

« Reply #147 on: Sun, 12 November 2017, 00:13:51 »

I will get you. I’m on the road tonight. I’m listing everyone that wants white then when I invoice if someone has to bow out I still know who is next. If they are gone when I get to the next whit labor request I’ll offer blue so that you have an option to bow out if you only want white.

Sounds perfect. I appreciate it.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline Darkblade48

« Reply #148 on: Sun, 12 November 2017, 06:54:20 »
Phew! A lot of the white SSKs are going fast. Looks like I might not get one!

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #149 on: Sun, 12 November 2017, 08:38:45 »

A lot of the white SSKs are going fast. Looks like I might not get one!

There is not much difference between these, unless you are looking for an early one with a heavy plate, and I doubt seriously that many of these are that old (<1988).

I used to have 2, a 1989 and a 1992 as I recall, and I opted to keep the blue label because it was in better condition.