Author Topic: Hi From bitterly cold new england  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Starston3

Hi From bitterly cold new england
« on: Wed, 27 December 2017, 15:10:59 »
Hey!

After a few years of using a DAS keyboard with MX Browns I'm jumping into building my own mech. I've seen so man y people post about their RAMABAE that it finally got me off my ass and look into switches, boards and cases.

Got a Kailh sample pack and tester fro m NovelKeys and was pleasantly surprise that I enjoyed the feel of the Kailh Gold and Gateron Blue... I really thought I was going to be more of a Kailh Cooper person.

Now looking in either building a 60 or 80% and on the look out for anyone that might want to get rid of of there RAMABAE.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: Hi From bitterly cold new england
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 27 December 2017, 15:16:20 »
Welcome!  :)  The jump from a stock board with MX Browns to a full custom will surely be noteworthy.  :D  There isn't really a better time to get in, with so many options out there for building a <TKL size board.  Just keep a close eye on your wallet!  ;)

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 27 December 2017, 16:19:57 »
Yeah! Another New Englander! I've always wanted to run a Boston meetup, so it's nice to see others in the area.
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 27 December 2017, 17:48:20 »
WELCOME TO GEEKHACK
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS