Author Topic: NOW OPEN SOURCE!!! swill's plate building tool [builder.swillkb.com]  (Read 3051338 times)

Offline HeroXLazer

Re: NEW DOCS!!! swill's plate building tool [builder.swillkb.com]
« Reply #2000 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 14:36:20 »
Lasergist are now offering a new bead-blasted finish, which looks pretty awesome. Any chance that that could be added to the drop-down when purchasing through your site?

Awesome tool by the way :)
I will check with them.  Thanks for the heads up.  Is it a different price?
Yes.

Offline CapnHighlands

« Reply #2001 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 18:34:27 »
Does anyone know which cutout I would select for Gateron? I've had some issues with the switches getting squeezed (namely in the Planck) and want to make sure I'll get something that doesn't do that.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2002 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 18:56:29 »
Does anyone know which cutout I would select for Gateron? I've had some issues with the switches getting squeezed (namely in the Planck) and want to make sure I'll get something that doesn't do that.
The most recommended is the 'mx openable cutout' (http://builder-docs.swillkb.com/features/#switch-type).

Gateron have the same spec as MX, but there may be some slight variants. Did you cut the Planck plate with my tool too? With Lasergist or prior to that?

Offline CapnHighlands

« Reply #2003 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 19:35:56 »
No it was from OLKB. I'll get the regular openable cutout - as soon as I can find a 6u spacebar wire.

Offline HeroXLazer

« Reply #2004 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 19:38:11 »
You'd most probably have to bend your own wire for that.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2005 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 19:41:36 »
No it was from OLKB. I'll get the regular openable cutout - as soon as I can find a 6u spacebar wire.
If you are using cherry stabs, I would recommend you bend your own.  I will see if I can get a caliper on my favorite size wire later tonight.

Offline CapnHighlands

« Reply #2006 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 19:43:47 »
If you are using cherry stabs, I would recommend you bend your own.  I will see if I can get a caliper on my favorite size wire later tonight.

I'm not sure I  could do that correctly, that's the only issue.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2007 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 16:24:06 »
Yes. You are not alone if you are having problems with the builder. I am having some storage issues which I should be able to resolve later tonight.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2008 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 19:32:06 »
Should be fixed now... Sorry about that.

Offline murkey

• murkey's alpaca farm
« Reply #2009 on: Sat, 11 March 2017, 13:11:09 »
Hi, I'm looking to build a plate with only PCB mount stab cutouts. Any tips?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #2010 on: Sat, 11 March 2017, 13:30:51 »
Hi, I'm looking to build a plate with only PCB mount stab cutouts. Any tips?

Cherry + Costar, but I'd manually edit your plate and do your own.

Offline tobsn

« Reply #2011 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 08:22:30 »
hey swill, you think it's possible to add switch cut outs prepared for CNC milling?

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=65747.0

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2012 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 08:35:00 »
hey swill, you think it's possible to add switch cut outs prepared for CNC milling?

Yes, this is something I want to add, but I have not had enough time to actually do it yet.  nudeCNC has offered to help me with this as well, but I just have not found the time to actually implement it yet. 

The complicated part here is the stabilizers.  The switches are pretty easy, the stabilizers, not so much...

Offline tobsn

« Reply #2013 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 10:56:38 »
well it's great that you at least look into it - I'll keep checking then :D

Offline Victriox

« Reply #2014 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 16:32:29 »
hi do you guys know the polygon definition for filco controller ? i tried to make holes for led and screws but i'm failing with controller rectangle.

I believe there is no template for filco/qfr ?

Thanks

Offline CapnHighlands

« Reply #2015 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 17:28:30 »
Hey Swill I'm not sure if you can help me or not, but my order shipped 15 days ago and I have no tracking number or word from Lasergist. Do you know how I can find out what's going on?

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2016 on: Tue, 28 March 2017, 18:25:27 »
Hey Swill I'm not sure if you can help me or not, but my order shipped 15 days ago and I have no tracking number or word from Lasergist. Do you know how I can find out what's going on?
I don't have any visibility into the fulfillment, so I don't know the best way to track it down. I would just contact Lasergist directly: http://lasergist.com/contact/

Offline kagey

« Reply #2017 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 07:56:17 »
I'd also be interested in a TKL plate that has settings which results in dimensions that are compatible with filco/qfr/phantom plate sizes. I'd assume it is just the edge padding but not sure what settings to use as I don't see if/where the final plate dimensions are listed.

Example tkl layout with tweaked bottom row

hi do you guys know the polygon definition for filco controller ? i tried to make holes for led and screws but i'm failing with controller rectangle.

I believe there is no template for filco/qfr ?

Thanks

Offline Maydaybo

Re: ORDER NOW!!! swill's plate building tool [builder.swillkb.com]
« Reply #2018 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 16:01:45 »
Thanks, duynguyenle, it does help, and I genuinely know you mean well

But the devil is in the details, as you see most of these are bulk-sale items, digikey seems to have a $75 min-shipping cost, to top them off, sometimes customs hold these items, and you get to explain why you bought 200 screws etc. They laugh when you explain they don't sell less then 200 and you bought 200 for 2 of the item etc. (If I could get everything from Digikey, the $75 cost could be gulpable) - also, chellenges of living in Turkey, I can't order multiple international items at once, I can only safely order one thing at a time, and it takes 3-4 weeks for them to reach me (again, customs people hate regular people)

Anyway, my ultimate solution to all these problems is Shipito, buy them from US, batch them, re-declare them to be customs-friendly, send them to yourself in a batch - so now, practically, I can shop like I'm in the US, it's wonderous when buying small things like these

But still, even with all these experiences, it's unclear which parts are ideal for usage on keyboards

And again, this is my ultimate point, it would be nice to have a "vetted" list of parts, collected by our community

Hope you don't mind me asking but how did you find shipito? Read some pretty bad reviews for them but I am aware that with any big companies, there's going to be some bad reviews. Currently I've been using viabox - mainly because their shipping fees are so cheap. But it's always good to have other options.

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #2019 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 07:15:00 »
Is there a way to save the input? I'd like to make fine adjustments to my design without having to enter all the polygons from scratch.
Forgive if it's already been asked.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2020 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 07:46:29 »
Is there a way to save the input? I'd like to make fine adjustments to my design without having to enter all the polygons from scratch.
Forgive if it's already been asked.

Unfortunately, this is not available yet.  This is a common request and is likely the next feature I build.  I just need to find the time and get some of the little fixes out before I open up the guts again.  :)

Since you brought it up, here is an outline of what I am thinking for this feature.  I plan to kill two birds with one stone with this, so please keep that in mind as you offer suggestions.

Use cases to cover:
a) Enable users to 'save' and 'load' their layouts.
b) Enable users to pick a starting point from a list of 'preset' layouts.

Here are some of the key design items I am planning:
- In order to 'save', you will be able to either:
-- Download a JSON file of your layout.
-- Save the JSON file of your layout to a public Gist in your Github account.
- To 'load' a previously saved layout, you will be able to:
-- Upload a JSON file of your layout.
-- Specify the URL of a public Gist on your Github account.
- If you want to start from a preset, you will be able to select a preset layout from a dropdown list to get started.

When loading a new layout, or picking from a preset, the UI will be automatically populated with the details of the specified layout.

This is the basic idea.  If you have additional features you are interested in, please let me know.  If you have suggestions for alternative implementation approaches, let me know...

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #2021 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 08:06:22 »
First off, let me say your tool is outstanding so thank you endlessly for it.

I believe you're covering all the required aspects for the save/load field.
On a unrelated note, a pair of rulers would be helpful when adding custom polygons.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2022 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 10:19:32 »
First off, let me say your tool is outstanding so thank you endlessly for it.

I believe you're covering all the required aspects for the save/load field.
On a unrelated note, a pair of rulers would be helpful when adding custom polygons.
'rulers' would basically give you a (somewhat imprecise) reference for the coordinate system?

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #2023 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 11:06:30 »
'rulers' would basically give you a (somewhat imprecise) reference for the coordinate system?
Indeed. I don't know how many millimiters move my polygons around so I go for a guessing game. I'm not seeking for a 100% precise ruler, maybe just a toggable overlay that shows a cross through the center and some coordinates.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2024 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 11:15:08 »
Indeed. I don't know how many millimiters move my polygons around so I go for a guessing game. I'm not seeking for a 100% precise ruler, maybe just a toggable overlay that shows a cross through the center and some coordinates.

Ok, let me think about that and see if I can come up with a reasonable way to do that.  You do know you can use x and y to represent 1/2 width and 1/2 height respectively right?  You can also use expressions when defining points, so for example: [(-x/2)+20,-y+25] (that is just a random point to illustrate the idea...)

That can help you reduce some of the 'guessing'.  Let me know if that helps...

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #2025 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 11:32:14 »
You do know you can use x and y to represent 1/2 width and 1/2 height respectively right?
I was using x/2 and y/2 for half size, that confused me a lot.
Still, some reference would help.

Again, your tool is a life saver, it allows me to do things in minutes that would take days otherwise.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2026 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 12:15:53 »
You do know you can use x and y to represent 1/2 width and 1/2 height respectively right?
I was using x/2 and y/2 for half size, that confused me a lot.
Still, some reference would help.

Again, your tool is a life saver, it allows me to do things in minutes that would take days otherwise.

I tried to explain it here (http://builder-docs.swillkb.com/features/#custom-polygons), but it is hard for me to know how well some of this stuff comes across.  It is hard for me because I am too close to the projects, so I don't know how much other people know/understand.  :)

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #2027 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 12:38:09 »
That documentation is pretty accurate by the way.
Would there be any chance to have a realtime design? Like polygons highlighted, say in red, as soon as you add your input.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2028 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 13:08:54 »
That documentation is pretty accurate by the way.
Would there be any chance to have a realtime design? Like polygons highlighted, say in red, as soon as you add your input.

this is another feature request which has been asked for a lot.  I have not started on it, but I do have the basic framework for this in place.  It will require a round trip to the server, but yes, it is possible...

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #2029 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 13:11:17 »
this is another feature request which has been asked for a lot.  I have not started on it, but I do have the basic framework for this in place.  It will require a round trip to the server, but yes, it is possible...
Great news. Keep up the good work.  :thumb:

Offline tuckie

« Reply #2030 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 22:53:30 »

Yes, this is something I want to add, but I have not had enough time to actually do it yet.  nudeCNC has offered to help me with this as well, but I just have not found the time to actually implement it yet. 

The complicated part here is the stabilizers.  The switches are pretty easy, the stabilizers, not so much...

Just wanted to place a vote for this. I have a CNC itching for an easy to mill plate.

Also, I saw you comments about open sourcing this a while back, any chance that idea could be revisited? (or an issue tracker at the very least?). I would love to be able to easily contribute.
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 May 2017, 22:55:10 by tuckie »

Offline zombimuncha

« Reply #2031 on: Sat, 24 June 2017, 13:05:35 »
Hi Swill,
I finally got around to using the custom-polygons-as-Alps-stabs thing, and I'm seeing some weird behaviour.
I'm getting an extra cluster of my four custom polygons in the center of the plate, in addition to the groups centered on specific switches.
171476-0

Any idea what's going on?

Layout JSON
More
["Esc",{x:0.25},"F1","F2","F3","F4",{x:0.25},"F5","F6","F7","F8",{x:0.25},"F9","F10","F11","F12",{x:0.25},"Delete"],
[{y:0.5},"~\n`","!\n1","@\n2","#\n3","$\n4","%\n5","^\n6","&\n7","*\n8","(\n9",")\n0","_\n-","+\n=",{w:2,_c:"0,1,2,3",_s:0},"Backspace"],
[{w:1.5},"Tab","Q","W","E","R","T","Y","U","I","O","P","{\n[","}\n]",{w:1.5},"|\n\\"],
[{w:1.75,_s:0},"Caps Lock","A","S","D","F","G","H","J","K","L",":\n;","\"\n'",{w:2.25,_c:"0,1,2,3",_s:0},"Enter"],
[{w:2.25,_c:"0,1,2,3",_s:0},"Shift","Z","X","C","V","B","N","M","<\n,",">\n.","?\n/",{w:2.75,_c:"0,1,4,5",_s:0},"Shift"],
[{w:1.25},"Ctrl",{w:1.25},"Win",{w:1.25},"Alt",{a:7,w:6.25,_s:3},"",{a:4,w:1.25},"Alt",{w:1.25},"Win",{w:1.25},"Menu",{w:1.25},"Ctrl"]

Polygons
More
[-14.333,3.4];[-11.667,3.4];[-11.667,8.6];[-14.333,8.6];[-14.333,3.4]
[14.333,3.4];[11.667,3.4];[11.667,8.6];[14.333,8.6];[14.333,3.4]
[11.1,4.9];[8.434,4.9];[8.434,10.1];[11.1,10.1];[11.1,4.9]
[-11.1,4.9];[-8.434,4.9];[-8.434,10.1];[-11.1,10.1];[-11.1,4.9]
[-22.8,4.9];[-20.134,4.9];[-20.134,10.1];[-22.8,10.1];[-22.8,4.9]
[22.8,4.9];[20.134,4.9];[20.134,10.1];[22.8,10.1];[22.8,4.9]
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 June 2017, 13:49:30 by zombimuncha »

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2032 on: Sat, 24 June 2017, 13:57:04 »
Hi Swill,
I finally got around to using the custom-polygons-as-Alps-stabs thing, and I'm seeing some weird behaviour.
I'm getting an extra cluster of my four custom polygons in the center of the plate, in addition to the groups centered on specific switches.
(Attachment Link)

Layout JSON
More
["Esc",{x:0.25},"F1","F2","F3","F4",{x:0.25},"F5","F6","F7","F8",{x:0.25},"F9","F10","F11","F12",{x:0.25},"Delete"],
[{y:0.5},"~\n`","!\n1","@\n2","#\n3","$\n4","%\n5","^\n6","&\n7","*\n8","(\n9",")\n0","_\n-","+\n=",{w:2,_c:"0,1,2,3",_s:0},"Backspace"],
[{w:1.5},"Tab","Q","W","E","R","T","Y","U","I","O","P","{\n[","}\n]",{w:1.5},"|\n\\"],
[{w:1.75,_s:0},"Caps Lock","A","S","D","F","G","H","J","K","L",":\n;","\"\n'",{w:2.25,_c:"0,1,2,3",_s:0},"Enter"],
[{w:2.25,_c:"0,1,2,3",_s:0},"Shift","Z","X","C","V","B","N","M","<\n,",">\n.","?\n/",{w:2.75,_c:"0,1,4,5",_s:0},"Shift"],
[{w:1.25},"Ctrl",{w:1.25},"Win",{w:1.25},"Alt",{a:7,w:6.25,_s:3},"",{a:4,w:1.25},"Alt",{w:1.25},"Win",{w:1.25},"Menu",{w:1.25},"Ctrl"]

Polygons
More
Sorry. Yes, there is a bug which i need to fix. For some reason the cutouts are being repeated at the center of the layout. I started troubleshooting it, but with my new role at the day job, i have had limited time. I will review your config and try to get to the bottom of the problem.

Thanks for the reminder.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #2033 on: Sat, 24 June 2017, 14:08:02 »
Swill, is it possible to assign a flexible hole for the bottom row, like 1.5x and 1.25x compatible like most off the shelf custom plates?

Without resorting to custom polygons, I mean.

Offline tobsn

« Reply #2034 on: Sat, 24 June 2017, 14:10:04 »
you can just place multiple switch sizes above each other

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2035 on: Sat, 24 June 2017, 14:13:23 »
I believe this is what you mean right? Let me know if you mean something different or if this is not clear enough.

http://builder-docs.swillkb.com/pro-tips/#support-multiple-layouts

Offline zombimuncha

« Reply #2036 on: Sat, 24 June 2017, 15:36:31 »
Hi Swill,
(Attachment Link)

Layout JSON
More

Polygons
More
Sorry. Yes, there is a bug which i need to fix. For some reason the cutouts are being repeated at the center of the layout. I started troubleshooting it, but with my new role at the day job, i have had limited time. I will review your config and try to get to the bottom of the problem.

Thanks for the reminder.

I was able to hand code the SVG back into shape, so no hurry, eh? :cool:

Offline stiligFox

« Reply #2037 on: Sun, 25 June 2017, 01:19:33 »
Question - if I’m using plate mounted 2u cherry stabs, do I need any further cutouts? Won’t the bar just hide under the plate?

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #2038 on: Sun, 25 June 2017, 08:30:27 »
I believe this is what you mean right? Let me know if you mean something different or if this is not clear enough.

http://builder-docs.swillkb.com/pro-tips/#support-multiple-layouts

Thanks! That is exactly what I was looking for.

Btw, are you planning on making a new video? I can help with Fusion360, although you might wanna find a better narrator.

Offline Jmneuv

« Reply #2039 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 04:38:31 »
Thanks for this incredible builder tool first of all.

I'm trying to create a phantom custom plate but am stuck with tricking it into inserting the combinded 6.25 spacebar cutout:

How could this be achieved from within the builder?

Another issue I had: I found a discrepancy between the original opensource phantom .dxf file and the builder output; when laying them on top of each other, the F-key row of the builder one sits about 0.2mm higher, also the switch opening gaps are about 0.1mm narrower. Which is correct then?
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 June 2017, 04:48:46 by Jmneuv »

Offline Loffeno

« Reply #2040 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 22:24:13 »
Is there anyway I can find the height and width dimensions of the plate output? Fantastic tool btw!

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #2041 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 04:06:16 »
Is there anyway I can find the height and width dimensions of the plate output?
I open the DXF with Inkscape and measure it myself.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2042 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 11:03:48 »
Sorry, I didn't see this comment till now.  Yes, you can overlap keys to product combined cutouts.  What are the two spacebar configurations illustrated in that picture?  With that, I can help you produce the same cutout.  Here are the docs on this topic: http://builder-docs.swillkb.com/pro-tips/#support-multiple-layouts

As for the slight differences in the placement of the keys you are referring to, this is likely due to a different 'key unit size' being used by the board designer.  Most of the time a single key unit is assumed to be 19.05mm square.  So for example, if you measure from the top left corner of two 1u keys (with a standard 14mm square cutout), the distance will be 19.05mm (usually).  Another common measurement which some designers use is 19.00mm instead of 19.05mm.  If this is the case with your board, this could potentially account for the differences you are seeing.

My builder (until now) always assumed that they key unit was 19.05mm.  I realize that assumption is not always true, so this morning on the train to work, I added a new feature to allow you to override this default value.

173100-0

With this setting, you are able to change the key unit sizing to 19.00mm and then test to see if the output is closer to what you are expecting.

Let me know if you have any questions.  I have also updated the documentation website to reflect this change: http://builder-docs.swillkb.com/features/#key-unit

Thanks for this incredible builder tool first of all.

I'm trying to create a phantom custom plate but am stuck with tricking it into inserting the combinded 6.25 spacebar cutout:
(Attachment Link)
How could this be achieved from within the builder?

Another issue I had: I found a discrepancy between the original opensource phantom .dxf file and the builder output; when laying them on top of each other, the F-key row of the builder one sits about 0.2mm higher, also the switch opening gaps are about 0.1mm narrower. Which is correct then?

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2043 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 11:17:30 »
Is there anyway I can find the height and width dimensions of the plate output? Fantastic tool btw!

Yes, this data is available in the builder, it is just does not have a graphical representation.
  • Generate your drawing in Google Chrome (or Firefox) so you have the HTML 'Inspect' tool.
  • Right click on the SVG produced and select 'Inspect' from the menu shown.
  • The SVG element will be selected in a new window.
  • Note the following HTML attributes on the parent DIV of the SVG: data-width, data-height

173105-0

Let me know if anything is not clear in this description. 

An alternative way to pull this data would be to run the following JavaScript in the browser Console (if that is something you are comfortable doing):
Code: [Select]
$('#switch-layer-canvas').data();

Which results in:

173107-1

While I am at it, I might as well point out the other pieces of information in that element which could be useful to some people.

- data-width: width of the resulting plate
- data-height: height of the resulting plate
- data-area: the area of material left once the plate has been cut.  this is useful to calculate the weight of the resulting plate if you know the material specs.
- data-length: the path length which the laser cutter will be expected to follow.  useful for getting quotes from laser cutters.

If this is of interest to people, I could make this information visible in the UI.
« Last Edit: Wed, 12 July 2017, 11:23:28 by swill »

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #2044 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 13:39:44 »
If this is of interest to people, I could make this information visible in the UI.
Please do.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2045 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 15:45:44 »
Please do.

Because all the data was already in the UI and I just had to display it, it was a very easy change.  So the change has been made already.  Enjoy...

173123-0

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #2046 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 15:51:15 »
Because all the data was already in the UI and I just had to display it, it was a very easy change.  So the change has been made already.  Enjoy...
Amazing. I will enjoy it for sure.

Offline Loffeno

« Reply #2047 on: Thu, 13 July 2017, 00:08:31 »

(Attachment Link)

Thanks for the quick turn around!

Offline Jmneuv

« Reply #2048 on: Thu, 13 July 2017, 02:52:33 »
Wow, thanks for the "luxury reply".

Tested your key unit size feature - but unfortunately it doesn't solve the mystery. Using 19.00mm does get the f-row almost precisely matched, however the rest of the keys wander out of alignment towards the edges.
It seems to be specific to the phantom design.. I found an old groupbuy thread on DT where people discuss this variation of the phantom. Same with the nav/arrow-block - it's off about 0.5mm to the right also.
https://deskthority.net/group-buys-f50/ansi-iso-jd40-styled-plate-case-t11302-270.html

The phantom pcb from my understanding was designed to fit the Filco TKL. The plate seems to not match korean PCBs.
I guess I will have to on my QFR/phantom and take some measurements soon.
I could confirm with my calipers, that indeed the phantom pcb has special distances of the function row (about 0.6mm less) and nav block (about 0.3mm more); the rest is in 19.05mm design

The spacebar cutout I posted is 3 variants of 6.25:
standard center stem; standard off-center stem; oem narrow stabiliser center stem;

edit: attached is a .dxf with my desired phantom layout straight from the builder overlaid with the same design manually adjusted to match the original cad file; (manually made the triple-625 spacebar cutout)
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 August 2017, 05:27:55 by Jmneuv »

Offline yuppie

« Reply #2049 on: Thu, 13 July 2017, 22:58:29 »
Is lasergist still accepting orders to make plates?
"Overall, it's a good community..  wish you well on your Pokemon Journey.." - TP4
Current Trades -- Wishlist