Author Topic: [GB] SPACE65 (100% shipped, Completed)  (Read 236234 times)

Offline Ensaum

Re: [GB] SPACE65 (100% shipped)
« Reply #500 on: Sat, 25 January 2020, 17:29:15 »
I recently tried to reconfig my space65 but after I flashed it, the keyboard has stopped working. My computer recognizes it but the QMK toolbox does not recognize it so I cannot reconfig it. Does anyone have any advise on what to do about this? Thanks!

This same thing happened to me. I posted my solution to the space65 discord if you are in it (It's pinned). I don't remember exactly what was wrong and I have since left the discord server, but I do remember it being something about a windows update causing a conflict with defender.

Offline sandvichs

« Reply #501 on: Mon, 27 January 2020, 10:13:22 »
I recently tried to reconfig my space65 but after I flashed it, the keyboard has stopped working. My computer recognizes it but the QMK toolbox does not recognize it so I cannot reconfig it. Does anyone have any advise on what to do about this? Thanks!

My PC sometimes doesn't recognize my KBD75v2 when I boot it. The solution I found is that the keyboard registers inputs for a very short amount of time after i unplug and replug the usb, so I just spam my reset key (fn+backspace for me) right after i replug the usb. this allows it to be put into DFU mode and allows me to flash my qmk config in the toolbox

Offline linkian209

« Reply #502 on: Mon, 27 January 2020, 10:18:10 »
I still have not received my second PCB that I ordered initially. My order is APY0059.

Can we please get some resolution to this? I have posted in the Discord, emailed people, etc.

If nothing is done in the next couple of weeks, I will have no choice but to file a dispute with Paypal.
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 January 2020, 12:34:49 by linkian209 »

Offline h9n9n3

« Reply #503 on: Mon, 27 January 2020, 11:25:46 »
Will there be R2 for this?

Offline SlamMakanen

« Reply #504 on: Thu, 30 January 2020, 09:26:45 »
Are there any spare plates for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline tiamo123654

« Reply #505 on: Mon, 09 March 2020, 22:42:05 »

I heard space65 R2 will start GB in April or May. (info from QQ and ZF)

will the GB hold on GH too?

Offline eskimojo

• KeycapLendar
« Reply #506 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 06:24:43 »
Show Image

Show Image

I heard space65 R2 will start GB in April or May. (info from QQ and ZF)

will the GB hold on GH too?

Just posted.

Offline beekey

« Reply #507 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 07:40:44 »
How about the people still waiting for replacement for faulty parts, like brass plates? So far all the promises where not fulfilled.  :(

Offline LDawgR6

« Reply #508 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 18:56:35 »
Unfortunately, at this point I'm not expecting Graystudio to be providing any replacements for those who received faulty brass plates. I sent a follow up email in mid February and unsurprisingly did not hear anything back. They should really not be allowed to have an R2 until issues with R1 have been addressed.

Offline Bhk1004

« Reply #509 on: Sat, 14 March 2020, 07:44:10 »
Unfortunately, at this point I'm not expecting Graystudio to be providing any replacements for those who received faulty brass plates. I sent a follow up email in mid February and unsurprisingly did not hear anything back. They should really not be allowed to have an R2 until issues with R1 have been addressed.

https://forms.gle/F3fb41R7mV2oV5wEA

For all who havent recieved or still have issues with their brass parts please fill out this form. I believe he is issuing refunds due to quality issues from his replacement orders.

Offline beekey

« Reply #510 on: Mon, 16 March 2020, 14:37:50 »

For all who havent recieved or still have issues with their brass parts please fill out this form. I believe he is issuing refunds due to quality issues from his replacement orders.
Lol, got the money and I had to pay the Paypal fees (again). Damn you are a cheap bunch.

Offline Capsy

« Reply #511 on: Mon, 16 March 2020, 15:07:32 »

Lol, got the money and I had to pay the Paypal fees (again). Damn you are a cheap bunch.
You can contact him again for the fees. That's PayPal cutting fees. It's not going to the seller.

Offline Poblopuablo

« Reply #512 on: Tue, 17 March 2020, 08:52:23 »
Does anyone know what I should do? I still have not gotten my order...

Offline LDawgR6

« Reply #513 on: Wed, 25 March 2020, 22:53:03 »

At least you got some form of a refund. He emailed me saying that my account cannot accept refunds. He has no other form of payment/refund so it does not look like I will be getting any refund. Never buying or recommending another GrayStudio product. :mad:

Offline LDawgR6

« Reply #514 on: Wed, 25 March 2020, 22:55:57 »

Really? You have not received anything? If so, that is simply unacceptable. Try reaching out to mods on discord. If you want, I can send you his email. Not sure how often he checks though.

Offline AIRPOTTER

• Owner of Gray Studio
« Reply #515 on: Sat, 28 March 2020, 08:04:54 »

Really? You have not received anything? If so, that is simply unacceptable. Try reaching out to mods on discord. If you want, I can send you his email. Not sure how often he checks though.
Man, I want to complete the refund for you. But can you give me an email that can accept paypal refund?Like your friend

And I already refunded the PayPal fee when I refunded it. For example, if it's $55, I'll refund $58, so you can receive $55.1.

Offline AIRPOTTER

• Owner of Gray Studio
« Reply #516 on: Sat, 28 March 2020, 08:14:14 »

How about the people still waiting for replacement for faulty parts, like brass plates? So far all the promises where not fulfilled.  :(

Sorry,guys...
Could you fill this form:https://forms.gle/F3fb41R7mV2oV5wEA?
I will refund to you,say sorry again

Offline AIRPOTTER

• Owner of Gray Studio
« Reply #517 on: Sat, 28 March 2020, 08:18:00 »

Hey, when I gave you the refund, I already added the paypal fee.

Offline AIRPOTTER

• Owner of Gray Studio
« Reply #518 on: Sat, 28 March 2020, 08:20:37 »
I did have an order here that was not sent out because the address was not collected.
 I don't know if this is yours.
Could you send the address to 871138172@qq.com?

Offline beekey

« Reply #519 on: Sat, 28 March 2020, 11:31:42 »

No, you send $35, which is the price for the brass plate. Paypal deduced the fee an my side.
Lets just stop. I'm done with this. Keep the change. You only reacted because you are afraid that people who are complaining are bad for your business. Otherwise we would have gotten nothing.  You give a damn if people get a working product. I learned my lesson, staying away from you guys. People are still willing to throwing money at you, so why bother?!
Cheers.

Offline AIRPOTTER

• Owner of Gray Studio
« Reply #520 on: Sun, 29 March 2020, 04:51:15 »

No, you send $35, which is the price for the brass plate. Paypal deduced the fee an my side.
Lets just stop. I'm done with this. Keep the change. You only reacted because you are afraid that people who are complaining are bad for your business. Otherwise we would have gotten nothing.  You give a damn if people get a working product. I learned my lesson, staying away from you guys. People are still willing to throwing money at you, so why bother?!
Cheers.
Give me your email and I will find the corresponding transfer record.
To prove that I transferred more than 35 dollars, and included the paypal handling fee.
I refund each customer of the brass plate a refund of $37.