Author Topic: Vote for Trump  (Read 165253 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: Vote for Trump
« Reply #900 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 16:16:13 »
The fact is that far more eligible voters did not vote at all in 2016 than voted for any candidate.

The ignorance, anger, apathy, or whatever it was that kept those voters at home allowed (through the twin machinations of the Electoral College and gerrymandering) 26%of eligible US voters to install their candidate in the White House.
State Freedom Caucus News 2024
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline iri

« Reply #901 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 19:10:52 »
"BUT.... BUT.... BUT.... RUSSIA!" (as they wipe the rabid saliva off their mouthes)

As if the United States never invaded other countries and installed their own puppets.
Wait, we invaded the United States? I must have missed something.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline dante

« Reply #902 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 07:31:02 »
"BUT.... BUT.... BUT.... RUSSIA!" (as they wipe the rabid saliva off their mouthes)

As if the United States never invaded other countries and installed their own puppets.

What I meant was, there is a difference between Russia and/or other countries influencing US elections and a military power (Uncle Sam) outright invading a country and putting their people in power.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #903 on: Sat, 04 November 2017, 05:51:34 »
Okay—it's a year later, and it's officially confirmed in all but the smallest, most backward places: Trump's the Worst. President. Ever.

Have we had enough now? I mean, okay, ha ha, there were lotsa laughs. Really, though, could we wind up the circus now and return to actually getting a few things done?
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #904 on: Sat, 04 November 2017, 07:48:42 »
LOL

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #905 on: Sat, 04 November 2017, 08:22:29 »

return to actually getting a few things done?

Not until the Republican Party is no longer in power.
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #906 on: Sat, 04 November 2017, 08:24:16 »
I thought that the news about the Twitter employee removing Trump's account on his last day of work was hilarious! Kudos to that guy. He has balls!

Offline dante

« Reply #907 on: Sat, 04 November 2017, 08:32:02 »
`
« Last Edit: Sat, 04 November 2017, 23:57:24 by dante »

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #908 on: Sat, 04 November 2017, 11:06:59 »

What I meant was, there is a difference between Russia and/or other countries influencing US elections and a military power (Uncle Sam) outright invading a country and putting their people in power.

You think Russia never did that?

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #909 on: Sat, 04 November 2017, 11:40:57 »
I thought that the news about the Twitter employee removing Trump's account on his last day of work was hilarious! Kudos to that guy. He has balls!

The funny thing is that he will spend two and a half days in China on his tour of Asia in which he won't be able to tweet either  :))
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #910 on: Sat, 04 November 2017, 11:42:41 »
Okay—it's a year later, and it's officially confirmed in all but the smallest, most backward places: Trump's the Worst. President. Ever.

Have we had enough now? I mean, okay, ha ha, there were lotsa laughs. Really, though, could we wind up the circus now and return to actually getting a few things done?

like what?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #911 on: Sat, 04 November 2017, 11:43:50 »

like what?

I don't know where you're all getting your facts from..

Everything looks fine..

Offline dante

« Reply #912 on: Sat, 04 November 2017, 19:53:18 »
`
« Last Edit: Sat, 04 November 2017, 23:57:39 by dante »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #913 on: Wed, 15 November 2017, 21:27:43 »
http://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-admin-reverse-ban-elephant-trophies-africa/story?id=51178663&cid=social_twitter_abcn

There is literally no reason for this other than to coddle the testicles of rich hunter's(and his scumbag son) and so Trump can wag his tiny little thumb cock around because he got to reverse one of Obama's bills. If Obama passed a bill banning infant cannibalism, Trump would reverse it just to say he did.

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #914 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 05:57:18 »
I'm not a hunter first of all and do not endorse or disapprove of it.

For one, you're unlikely to completely stop poaching whatsoever, as long as ivory makes money and people in less developed areas believe it's magical. So to me after fully reading the article, sounds like they're trying to do something similar in the states by giving out hunting permits for them.

The demand for hunting large "interesting" game is there, and the fees "should/will" be used for conservation efforts. Which, makes sense in order to turn poaching into "regulated" hunting as much as is possible. 

The only problem I have is with is the human corruption. That thing at the end where they most likely, intentionally misreport the number of elephants killed. My bet is the money from the unaccounted ones went straight into some ones pocket up high.

I very much doubt your last sentence. The base that got him elected is generally pro-life, its the Left I believe that is pro-choice. 

Offline dante

« Reply #915 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 07:49:53 »
The only thing that can save us now is Skynet.

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #916 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 10:39:16 »

Hopefully it saving doesn't mean eradicating

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #917 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 11:01:27 »

For one, you're unlikely to completely stop poaching whatsoever, as long as ivory makes money and people in less developed areas believe it's magical. So to me after fully reading the article, sounds like they're trying to do something similar in the states by giving out hunting permits for them.

The demand for hunting large "interesting" game is there, and the fees "should/will" be used for conservation efforts. Which, makes sense in order to turn poaching into "regulated" hunting as much as is possible. 

The only problem I have is with is the human corruption. That thing at the end where they most likely, intentionally misreport the number of elephants killed. My bet is the money from the unaccounted ones went straight into some ones pocket up high.

I very much doubt your last sentence. The base that got him elected is generally pro-life, its the Left I believe that is pro-choice. 

See, the thing about elephants is they have a complex hierarchy structure. The older bull elephants who do not breed anymore don't prevent younger elephants from breeding, but what they do  do is teach non aggressive behavior to younger elephants and serve actual functional roles in the herd's structure. Nature already has a way of letting elephants know it's time to go, which is why they mysteriously wander off to an elephant graveyard when they become a burden on the herd.

Also elephant hunting is a *****-ass **** sport. You literally ride up alongside a grazing elephant in a jeep and blast it. No skill, no danger, just rich ****s checking a box on their lists.

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #918 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 12:24:01 »

Also elephant hunting is a *****-ass **** sport. You literally ride up alongside a grazing elephant in a jeep and blast it. No skill, no danger, just rich ****s checking a box on their lists.

I agree. Trophy hunting is pretty sickening when its a threatened or endangered species. In these instances, is it even sport? How do people enjoy it?

The only compelling reasoning to me is the thought that wildlife preserves would authorize a kill only on elephants/animals they've confirmed to be irreversibly dying very soon and in the exchange for a vast sum of money that is veritably used for conservation and protection of those environments and its inhabitants. I haven't seen such transparency though.

I don't even like talking about Trump. He is nothing short of an embarrassment to this country time after time. It is saddening, really, if you're not just trying to meme about it. If it weren't for instant successes in cracking down on child trafficking, I would wonder what good has come from his presidency thus far. Hopefully awareness? That if you don't vote, like fohat.digs said, someone like this CAN get elected. I had never been introduced to the term yet but recently George H.W. Bush aka dubya senior called Trump a "blowhard" and I really think its the most fitting way to describe him. Alas, dubya senior has recently garnered some pretty serious allegations himself...

I hadn't seen this video referenced here but it is pretty relevant.
https://clips.twitch.tv/RespectfulImportantPotatoPeteZaroll

If only the DNC hadn't tampered with the 2nd biggest election in this country. Maybe Bernie would be pres. right now - not that I was a supporter or anything but at this rate, he seems favorable to Trump, no? Wonder what that would be looking like

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #919 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 14:49:04 »
Note that both clothes and knife are still clean ....

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #920 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 17:05:58 »

See, the thing about elephants is they have a complex hierarchy structure. The older bull elephants who do not breed anymore don't prevent younger elephants from breeding, but what they do  do is teach non aggressive behavior to younger elephants and serve actual functional roles in the herd's structure. Nature already has a way of letting elephants know it's time to go, which is why they mysteriously wander off to an elephant graveyard when they become a burden on the herd.

Oh absolutely, I agree with you. There's nothing but trophy in it for them. If I have to have an opinion on it, aside from what you've brought up; it's ****ing silly. I don't see a point to it. I am not very informed about an Elephant's nature, so that is news to me and I agree that as a "sport" it attracts the worst kinds.

Hopefully, there will be a shred of good to come of this if it goes through, in that money makes it out of people's pockets and back into conservation although I do not hold any misconceptions in that it would be better off left alone if the poachers are really 75% gone currently or whatever the article said.

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #921 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 17:20:38 »

I agree. Trophy hunting is pretty sickening when its a threatened or endangered species. In these instances, is it even sport? How do people enjoy it?

The only compelling reasoning to me is the thought that wildlife preserves would authorize a kill only on elephants/animals they've confirmed to be irreversibly dying very soon and in the exchange for a vast sum of money that is veritably used for conservation and protection of those environments and its inhabitants. I haven't seen such transparency though.

I don't even like talking about Trump. He is nothing short of an embarrassment to this country time after time. It is saddening, really, if you're not just trying to meme about it. If it weren't for instant successes in cracking down on child trafficking, I would wonder what good has come from his presidency thus far. Hopefully awareness? That if you don't vote, like fohat.digs said, someone like this CAN get elected. I had never been introduced to the term yet but recently George H.W. Bush aka dubya senior called Trump a "blowhard" and I really think its the most fitting way to describe him. Alas, dubya senior has recently garnered some pretty serious allegations himself...

I hadn't seen this video referenced here but it is pretty relevant.
https://clips.twitch.tv/RespectfulImportantPotatoPeteZaroll

If only the DNC hadn't tampered with the 2nd biggest election in this country. Maybe Bernie would be pres. right now - not that I was a supporter or anything but at this rate, he seems favorable to Trump, no? Wonder what that would be looking like

Bernie was all dust and musk; of his promises of utopia none would've come to fruition. He doesn't have the clout obviously.

I can't believe anyone takes anything any of the Bush's say with any credibility, one year ago the masses' opinions on that family were just as much bad guys as the Clintons. If you had any illusion that there were actually two sides when you voted, I hope that was dispelled when you see them all hanging out.

I'm happy enough that those child traffickers are off the streets and hoping they sing for more.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #922 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 19:54:28 »

What about global warming?

Oh wait, that's a lie, isn't it.  Then why are sales of boats soaring?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #923 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 20:11:37 »

What about global warming?

Oh wait, that's a lie, isn't it.  Then why are sales of boats soaring?

I've seen the mighty moon-worm..

Actually, I just watched inconvenience sequel.. we're so ffff-ed..   

As is,  it's almost certainly too late.. we will have major famine and war within 100 years..

That isn't to say we shouldn't TRY to fix it,  but, at this point..  apocalypse is already happening.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #926 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 23:43:58 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #927 on: Fri, 17 November 2017, 00:45:56 »

Bernie was all dust and musk; of his promises of utopia none would've come to fruition. He doesn't have the clout obviously.

I can't believe anyone takes anything any of the Bush's say with any credibility, one year ago the masses' opinions on that family were just as much bad guys as the Clintons. If you had any illusion that there were actually two sides when you voted, I hope that was dispelled when you see them all hanging out.

I'm happy enough that those child traffickers are off the streets and hoping they sing for more.

Maybe he was all dust and musk but a president has limited power, especially when congress is controlled by the other party. There always seem to be some promises that are hard to keep, like, I didn't have relations with that woman, We're going to close Gitmo, We're going to build a wall.. I'll admit, Bernie's support of Clinton after being cheated by her and the DNC made him look weak imo. The DNC members were so idiotic, at that point, everyone was leaning towards Trump over the blatantly criminal Clinton. I still can't help but wonder what would be different if we didn't have a blowhard in office. Credible or not, you'd be lying if you said blowhard didn't describe Trump comically well in one word  :p blowhard
« Last Edit: Fri, 17 November 2017, 00:47:47 by sncbraxsc2 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #928 on: Fri, 17 November 2017, 01:11:54 »

Maybe he was all dust and musk but a president has limited power, especially when congress is controlled by the other party. There always seem to be some promises that are hard to keep, like, I didn't have relations with that woman, We're going to close Gitmo, We're going to build a wall.. I'll admit, Bernie's support of Clinton after being cheated by her and the DNC made him look weak imo. The DNC members were so idiotic, at that point, everyone was leaning towards Trump over the blatantly criminal Clinton. I still can't help but wonder what would be different if we didn't have a blowhard in office. Credible or not, you'd be lying if you said blowhard didn't describe Trump comically well in one word  :p blowhard

Trump is as good a president as any..

If you believe otherwise,  it is because you don't understand the president's actual function, and you don't understand the real power behind 'Murica

Monsanto, Raytheon, Lockheed, Boeing, Intel, Northrop

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #929 on: Fri, 17 November 2017, 02:01:04 »

Trump is as good a president as any..

If you believe otherwise,  it is because you don't understand the president's actual function, and you don't understand the real power behind 'Murica

Monsanto, Raytheon, Lockheed, Boeing, Intel, Northrop

The president's actual function according to who/what? According to the Constitution and tradition, his function as a diplomat and moral leader? A party leader? As Chief Executive, responsible for seeing that all laws are faithfully executed? I wonder how much "good" he really is responsible for

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #930 on: Fri, 17 November 2017, 03:02:26 »

The president's actual function according to who/what? According to the Constitution and tradition, his function as a diplomat and moral leader? A party leader? As Chief Executive, responsible for seeing that all laws are faithfully executed? I wonder how much "good" he really is responsible for

The president does one thing.. To give the appearance of firm unitary power stance..

Meanwhile, behind the scenes, the billionaires and billionaire weapons merchants debate and carve up the world and its people.

Half their legacy sons and daughters stay in the family business,  half enters political office..

That's how it's always been, and that's how it will always be..

Offline dante

« Reply #931 on: Fri, 17 November 2017, 10:32:30 »

By saving I mean there will be no left, there will be no right, probably no religion either which would be a glorious - only your fellow humans trying to survive.

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #932 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 10:05:28 »

By saving I mean there will be no left, there will be no right, probably no religion either which would be a glorious - only your fellow humans trying to survive.

You don't think people would revere it as god eventually, or even some oppose it?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #933 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 10:24:22 »

You don't think people would revere it as god eventually, or even some oppose it?

It's only dangerous if it's advanced enough to understand LIFE at all cost, but NOT advanced enough to process empathy and nostalgia..

You don't kill your parents, because killing Feeels bad in general, and the parents may remind one of a (sometimes) good childhood.

However, if the AI is ONLY  after survival,  then Humanity as its parents is 100% screwed..

It will develop brain harvesting technology to propagate its logic matrix. Kill off all men,  Enslave all women for production of more brains.

Offline dante

« Reply #934 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 11:46:26 »

God? No.  The savior the world desperately needs: Yes.

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #935 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 12:15:15 »

What do you think that world would look like?

God? No.  The savior the world desperately needs: Yes.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #936 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 13:08:00 »
We, both as individuals and as a race, must take responsibility and save ourselves.

Knowledge and wisdom are our best tools, selfishness and ignorance are our worst foes.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #937 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 14:54:03 »
It seems his goal right now is to damage the USA's  reputation and influence in the global arena. I don't know why he's saying and doing these things that offend allied countries, ruin trade relations, and make the country seem weak, but he's doing a great job of it.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #938 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 15:39:23 »

I don't know why he's saying and doing these things that offend allied countries, ruin trade relations, and make the country seem weak,

Because that is what Putin wants him to do and he owes the Russian mafia hundreds of millions of dollars.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #939 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 15:57:02 »
It seems his goal right now is to damage the USA's  reputation and influence in the global arena. I don't know why he's saying and doing these things that offend allied countries, ruin trade relations, and make the country seem weak, but he's doing a great job of it.

Trump is heavily connected in the Gambling scene.

Wallstreet is the world's largest casino.

Him Juliani, NewYORK, WALLSTREET, etc..

They're in league,  and now they've got the world's most powerful Fake news Platform to make Large swings in the market..

The people IN on their group gets to make billions,  the People on the outside just see these weird inexplicable behavior.

In the end,  it doesn't hurt anyone except  their trade competitions.

It's rich men doing rich men things..

Nothing for little people like us to worry about, 

No one is going to fight a war over the things Trump talk about,  it's just a show stage for the casino.

Offline snarfbot

« Reply #940 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 16:08:32 »
lots of crazy propaganda in here you guys are wacked.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #941 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 16:14:48 »
Because that is what Putin wants him to do and he owes the Russian mafia hundreds of millions of dollars.
Trump will be meeting his boss again tomorrow for more instructions.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #942 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 16:21:16 »
Trump will be meeting his boss again tomorrow for more instructions.

If this does involve russia,  it's probably some sort of debaucherous sexual blackmail

It's definitely not about owe-ing money.. Trump has owed money before,  he wouldn't need to do all this just to get out of it.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #943 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 16:32:24 »

If any of you like to read, I will recommend this one:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35356384-how-democracies-die

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #944 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 17:35:35 »
Thread cleaned up a bit at the end. 
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #945 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 17:43:19 »

If any of you like to read, I will recommend this one:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35356384-how-democracies-die

I don't believe that is a good read..

Democracy as an ideal is fine, even very very good.

But we do not live in it..

If we are all suppose to have equivalent voting power and value,  who voted to do the same work for unequal pay.

If the system actually works, and America gets better SINCE the founding, why does pay gap always increase..

How did bush jr and Trump lose the popular vote and still become president..

Democracy exists as an idea, and it may be true that America is closer to it than elsewhere, 

But We're not remotely there yet. and a Book titled "How Democracy Dies" must presume Democracy has lived, which is simply not the case, as It is absolutely a certainty that ALL NATIONS are Oligarchies..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #946 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 17:52:56 »
Yeah, because reading is painfully outdated... </sarcasm> Added How Democracies Die to my list, thank you for the recommendation :)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #947 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 17:55:16 »
Yeah, because reading is painfully outdated... </sarcasm> Added How Democracies Die to my list, thank you for the recommendation :)

Reading is alrite..  outside of scientific writing, I never understood why we needed such length of words to describe some simple ideas.

Reading lists, mm.. you'll probably never get to it as a modern human..

Too much netflix and vidya available..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #948 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 18:14:09 »

Reading is alrite..  outside of scientific writing, I never understood why we needed such length of words to describe some simple ideas.

Reading lists, mm.. you'll probably never get to it as a modern human..

Too much netflix and vidya available..

Reading from three different books each day helps chip away at the list. So it goes.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #949 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 18:30:09 »
If you read (guess some of you don't) literally any habits of the super wealthy or successful one that is always on the list is they tend to be voracious readers. The majority of them take at least 30mins a day, if not more, to just sit and read books.