Author Topic: [IC] GMK 95NEON - based on the AirMax 95  (Read 55569 times)

Offline edwyn

• I create stuff for CONCEPT & IDEA
    • CONCEPT & IDEA
[IC] GMK 95NEON - based on the AirMax 95
« on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 12:29:46 »

** Thank you for all the response!  Finalized kits based on IC form feedback
Like the set and interested in getting it? Help get it to GB and a lower price by filling in the IC (vendors use this as a signal for potential
GB demand and if they should price it lower in anticipation of hitting a higher MOQ / lower unit cost)

IC Form

GMK 95NEON: Representing streetwear and pop culture with keyboards

Geekhack Community, I'm Edwyn and GMK 95NEON is my first keyset. This set is inspired by one of my favorite sneakers in its
original (and best?) colorway: Nike Air Max 95 in Neon. After the success of the shoe, the Neon colorway, also known as volt,
is now one of the most popular colorways in sports and I want to bring it to the keyboard community.

Just like when it was created in the 90s, the Neon colorway evokes a sense of the future and speed, something that I feel matches
with the keyboard niche. It was a challenge to faithfully replicate the shoe into a keycap set as the NEON colorway itself has gone
through many tweaks of its own during its 25+ year lifetime and capturing the grey gradient was also not easy.

I hope my my rendition does the shoe justice and delights fellow sneakerheads and 90s kids.

Want to get real time updates on this set or upcoming sets I am working on? (another sneaker set is in the works!) Join my discord!

Discord       

* GMK 95NEON Inspiration
The Nike Air Max 95 in the original and now iconic NEON color way

Made immortal in hiphop by Jay-Z

This colorway was so popular that after its original 1995 appearance, it reappeared in 1997, 1998, 1999, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2010,
2012, 2015 and 2020

* GMK 95NEON Colors

Choosing colors was the biggest challenge for this set as I had specific colors in mind but needed to balance that with potential
color matching issues with GMK. The volt color was the biggest challenge as this color has been tweaked by Nike as the model evolved.

Although to be most faithful it would have been to choose a pure neon yellow but I decided to go with a greenish yellow instead
as that was the feel of the promotional images of the shoe and would also be further away from other sets that have use neon yellow before
such as GMK Toxic and GMK Grand Prix. To achieve this color I had to use the pantone color set as RAL just did not have any color near
in it, in neither RAL classic nor RAL design.

With the volt color selected I tried to use as much of the GMK colors as possible to
simplify future color matching.  The dark and the light grey are from GMK but I had to use RAL classic to find a suitable medium
grey to complete the gradient.

Volt: Pantone 375C
Light Grey: GMK 2B
Dark Grey: GMK N9
Medium Grey: RAL 7011

* GMK 95NEON Kits

The base kit should cover most people's needs and I thought it would be most beneficial for everyone to do it this way

Logos (US$40.99 CannonKey reference price) 
Keys to bring your set to the MAX

Laces (US$27.99 CannonKey reference price) 
To cover any spacebar needs you might have or want a volt spacebar **updated to lower cost**

* GMK 95NEON Renders

M60a by Rama Works                                                                                                                              

M60a by Rama Works                                                                                                                              

Paragon by Artemis                                                                                                                              

Paragon by Artemis                                                                                                                              

* GMK 95NEON Desk Mats

Just Gradient                                                                                                                              

Kiss My Keebs **updated to have text still visible with keyboard on**                                                                                                                              

Neon Splash                                                                                                                              

* GMK 95NEON Vendors
No one likes paying huge shipping costs and taxes for a set, so wanted to make sure I could find vendors in as many regions as possible so that any one that wanted
to get my set could get it at the lowest price possible anywhere in the world. If I'm missing any region please let me know!

├── US: CannonKeys                   ├── CA: Keyspresso                  ├── SEA: ILUMKB
    ├── EU: Mykeyboard.eu              ├── OCE: DailyClack                   ├── CN: Zfrontier
    ├── KR: SWAGKEYS                   ├── UK: Prototypist                  ├── LATAM: Fancy Customs
    ├── JP: Yushakobo              ├── UKR: Funkeys                   ├── PH: Zionstudios

* GMK 95NEON Collaborations   
First collab with RAMA
RAMA 95 in Grey PVD Brass with Pantone 375C Enamel Fill                                                                                                                              

RAMA 95 in Grey PVD Brass with Pantone 375C Enamel Fill                                                                                                                              

RAMA X in Grey PVD Brass with Pantone 375C Enamel Fill                                                                                                                              

RAMA X in Grey PVD Brass with Pantone 375C Enamel Fill                                                                                                                              

Second collab with ZUZU Cables
Gradient wire with Pantone matched cerakote aviator                                                                                                                              

Striped gradient wire with splashed Pantone matched cerakote aviator                                                                                                                              

* GMK 95NEON Pricing        
TBA

* GMK 95NEON To Do
More renders
Novelties
Finalize kits
Deskmats
Annouce Vendors
Get Quotes from GMK
Announce Collaborations
Collab Designs

* GMK 95NEON Thank You

Credits:
General keycap questions: Thanks to Oggi for answering alot of my super noob questions and correcting wrong noob
assumptions I had
Renders: Oggi
Keycap business questions: Thanks to pwade, swishy for helping me navigate vendors and tolerating my uncommon questions
Special Thanks: MiTo for offering his help to a newbie like me and agreeing to disagree with me on alot of issues!
He might be blunt but once you get to know him he is really thoughtful and very willing to help

Add This to Your Signature to Help Support GMK 95NEON!

Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=111270.0][img width=320 height=120]https://i.imgur.com/izKpERR.gif[/img][/url]

* Contact
http://concepidea.com
/u/edwyn on Reddit
wyn#6723 on Discord
Join my new discord server for updates on GMK 95NEON, other keycap sets I am working on and other design/art projects I am working on (art/toy is next)
http://discord.conceptidea.com/

Changelog   
03/10/21
Added Rama collaboration
03/06/21
Added vendors
02/24/21
finalized kits / Deskmats
02/20/21
Novelties
02/18/21
new renders
02/16/21
First publish
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 April 2021, 19:14:50 by edwyn »

Offline MIGHTY CHICKEN

• buck buck, cluck cluck, squawk squawk
Re: [IC] GMK 95NEON - based on the AirMax 95 NEON
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 12:30:29 »
Feet novelties please

Offline OtherAndrew

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 12:30:46 »
terminal dolch

Offline pngu

• send noots
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 12:34:05 »
Will this run on StockX?

Offline edwyn

• CONCEPT & IDEA
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 12:34:57 »
Feet novelties please

Not sure about feet but I think I'll have the next best thing: shoe novelty

Offline nvh2092

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 12:36:36 »
Feet novelties please

Not sure about feet but I think I'll have the next best thing: shoe novelty
Green toenail fungus novelties would be great.
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 February 2021, 12:39:00 by nvh2092 »

Offline edwyn

• CONCEPT & IDEA
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 12:36:57 »
Will this run on StockX?

That totally could be possible. Listed as a collectible. That would be a huge milestone for keycaps to go mainstream.

Make it happen!

Offline edwyn

• CONCEPT & IDEA
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 12:40:19 »
Feet novelties please

Feet novelties with uncut dirty nail would be great.

Think you guys are in the wrong place. /r/feet is next door

Offline kuro0renji

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 13:32:44 »
I'm in!

Offline totalemon

• good morning :)
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 15:09:32 »
waves dolch, I'm in

Offline Tom Sparrow

• This is the way!
    • More stuff from me
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 15:10:07 »
It looks really good! I like the colors.
However I am not a fan of the gradient as in my opinion there are a few inconsistencies.

1. Why is the up arrow in a different color? If you have it on a 65% or something it looks kinda odd, that it does not match the shift right next to it. I think arrows should be all the same color.

2. I would make num-enter N9 too, because it is in the same row as shift and bottom row and all of those mods are N9.

I would also like to see a 1.5U super and one more 1u alt.

GLWIC

Offline thatkidarkib

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 15:14:38 »
this is VERY reminiscent of Genji from Overwatch, making this an instabuy for me even if i'm not a sneakerhead! Looking forward to this, hope it goes through!

Offline edwyn

• CONCEPT & IDEA
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 16:04:01 »
Thanks for the feedback.
1. the arrow should be the same color. r4 should be the same color for the gradient
2. will take this.

Very appreciate the feedback

It looks really good! I like the colors.
However I am not a fan of the gradient as in my opinion there are a few inconsistencies.

1. Why is the up arrow in a different color? If you have it on a 65% or something it looks kinda odd, that it does not match the shift right next to it. I think arrows should be all the same color.

2. I would make num-enter N9 too, because it is in the same row as shift and bottom row and all of those mods are N9.

I would also like to see a 1.5U super and one more 1u alt.

GLWIC
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 February 2021, 16:09:30 by edwyn »

Offline tngpq

« Reply #13 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 16:28:16 »
I’ll buy 4 sets. Just run it now.

Offline Tom Sparrow

• This is the way!
    • More stuff from me
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 16:41:59 »
I know everyone wants to run a GMK set, myself included. However I think this set would fit a KAT set more.
With KAT you could make the whole keycap set gradient from top to bottom and this would fit the theme so well! In my opinion a gradient in the a mods with a GMK set is kinda odd and does not work as well as you think.

There is nothing wrong doing KAT, I think this would be perfect.

Offline edwyn

• CONCEPT & IDEA
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 16:43:17 »
Thanks for the encouragement! Working on vendors right now. Most want to see what kind of traction you get on IC before committing, so remember to fill it in!

If you like sneakers, I have another set in the works!

Offline edwyn

• CONCEPT & IDEA
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 16:46:24 »
Nothing wrong with them at all. I'm actually pitching ZF on another set too to be done on KAT in the future

I know everyone wants to run a GMK set, myself included. However I think this set would fit a KAT set more.
With KAT you could make the whole keycap set gradient from top to bottom and this would fit the theme so well! In my opinion a gradient in the a mods with a GMK set is kinda odd and does not work as well as you think.

There is nothing wrong doing KAT, I think this would be perfect.

Offline tngpq

« Reply #17 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 17:33:57 »
Thanks for the encouragement! Working on vendors right now. Most want to see what kind of traction you get on IC before committing, so remember to fill it in!

If you like sneakers, I have another set in the works!

Sweet. Looking forward to your next project. Upas should re-run the yeezy themed IC too.

Offline kapowaz

• kapowaz industries
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 17:54:47 »
This is great! Even has ISO-UK in the base kit!

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 18:38:08 »
It is the lime but a good version of it and i liek it very much even though I still like lime more i think  thisi s a good concept
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline ThereminGoat

« Reply #20 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 19:33:27 »
Will this run on StockX?

That totally could be possible. Listed as a collectible. That would be a huge milestone for keycaps to go mainstream.

Make it happen!

If people already don't like how the aftermarket works now, the prevalence of botting, and seemingly impossible-to-win FCFS style sales, this would only exacerbate issues exponentially.

Offline davisthegreat

• 3DKeebs
« Reply #21 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 19:34:38 »
sneaker head here, love this my only worry is the contrast on the alphas

Offline PizzaForce

• Eat me.
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 21:29:39 »
Not a sneaker head, love the colors of the set and would buy but think it would be best if the mods didn't have the color shift. I get it's supposed to be the sole but the reduction down to 3 colors would probably help with pricing and a 3rd grey can only be so spicy.

Offline MrBIGEURO

« Reply #23 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 21:38:12 »
I'd hit it.

Offline tngpq

« Reply #24 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 21:48:36 »
Not a sneaker head, love the colors of the set and would buy but think it would be best if the mods didn't have the color shift. I get it's supposed to be the sole but the reduction down to 3 colors would probably help with pricing and a 3rd grey can only be so spicy.

The Neon 95 is known for the gradient grey side panels. So that's essentially taking away the identity of this set.

Offline Ram

« Reply #25 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 22:13:05 »
This layout for the IC is... familiar,
in all seriousness tho its no problem that u copied the Arch IC, I recommend removing the #s in the title since those were there because of the command line theme.

Offline edwyn

• CONCEPT & IDEA
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 17 February 2021, 00:36:19 »

Hey I'm a fan of your blog!

Just want to let you know the comment was a joke about stockX. I also collect art and stockX is a nightmare with how they handle the pieces (fakes or wrong items).

My own take on bots/scalpers and the mk community are:

1. if they participate in unlimited GBs like keycaps its for the benefit of everybody. More keycaps brought equals a) higher MOQs met which lead to vendors being more aggressive in forecasts and pricing lower b) more supply out in the aftermarket pushing the prices down

2. for limited fcfs items like keyboards, I agree this is a risk.  However in the current situation I don't feel its particularly attractive to scalpers outside of the niche as the use/return on capital for speculating on keyboard suck.  For a scalper its about return on investment and keyboards have a way too long trade cycle (1+ year of wait after deploying capital) until they can make a profit.  There are alot more niches that give them a better return.  Plus you need to be pretty into this niche to be convinced on taking the risk that people still will pay for keyboards at a huge mark up after a year.

Will this run on StockX?

Make it happen!

If people already don't like how the aftermarket works now, the prevalence of botting, and seemingly impossible-to-win FCFS style sales, this would only exacerbate issues exponentially.

Offline Cubic // esc lab

• Formerly 'esclab'
    • esc lab
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 17 February 2021, 00:58:50 »
Interesting.

Offline elisyan

« Reply #28 on: Wed, 17 February 2021, 01:06:36 »
These colors remind me of the 918 spyder press car with its acid green accents. For that alone I'm totally in if these colors are final.

Offline edwyn

• CONCEPT & IDEA
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 17 February 2021, 01:14:51 »
Definitely got inspired by the best!

Was using the # as a bullet point but changed it to * now

Thanks for everything

This layout for the IC is... familiar,
in all seriousness tho its no problem that u copied the Arch IC, I recommend removing the #s in the title since those were there because of the command line theme.

Offline edwyn

• CONCEPT & IDEA
« Reply #30 on: Wed, 17 February 2021, 01:17:43 »
Glad you like the green. Don't worry not moving on the green color. I had to get a Pantone color set just to make sure I could get this green I wanted.  Complicates the process but the green is the soul and worth it

These colors remind me of the 918 spyder press car with its acid green accents. For that alone I'm totally in if these colors are final.

Offline bthezebra

« Reply #31 on: Wed, 17 February 2021, 07:35:01 »
The green pops, I like it.

Offline patcoll

• !40s
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 17 February 2021, 12:18:42 »
When I saw that the grays are doing a gradient thing, I went from really interested to not so much. I see, conceptually, why you'd want to do this. However, personally I think you could accomplish the same visual pop with only 2B and N9. Good luck with IC!

Offline Buburoo

« Reply #33 on: Wed, 17 February 2021, 13:22:34 »
Actually sick set. My inner 14 year old scally self is loving this.
Please keep UK-ISO in base.

Offline aleeex

« Reply #34 on: Wed, 17 February 2021, 14:42:26 »
Not a fan of the gradient grays for mods - using the darkest one for mods seems like the best move

Offline edwyn

• CONCEPT & IDEA
« Reply #35 on: Wed, 17 February 2021, 14:54:36 »
Appreciate the feedback. I'll take it into account and see how the rest of the feedback I get on the IC to determine the path forward

Not a fan of the gradient grays for mods - using the darkest one for mods seems like the best move

When I saw that the grays are doing a gradient thing, I went from really interested to not so much. I see, conceptually, why you'd want to do this. However, personally I think you could accomplish the same visual pop with only 2B and N9. Good luck with IC!

Offline factoryofidols

« Reply #36 on: Wed, 17 February 2021, 15:02:58 »
IC form filled, would love to see this as a full gradient set to better match the inspiration

Offline LaserCrafter

• reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
« Reply #37 on: Wed, 17 February 2021, 15:18:26 »
looks like a dolch set, with neon green accents. regardless, glwic
Keyboard Collection: Unikorn, Orion v2.5, Orion v3, Realforce 87u, Viper v3, NMB RT8756CGR, Unicorn x Legend, Das II, TC-V3, Jetfire, Wang 325-3770, Lightpad v2

Keyset Collection: OG Doubleshots, CRP 2551 R4, Muted 2, Cyan R1, WoB, DCS Wyse, ISO OG POM, ePBT Blanks, BSP Blanks, BoW + Gigachild

Offline LiTurk

« Reply #38 on: Wed, 17 February 2021, 15:39:38 »
not going to lie this is fire

Offline Tree_

« Reply #39 on: Wed, 17 February 2021, 16:29:38 »
Now do Infrared and Persian then release it as a whole set.

Offline edwyn

• CONCEPT & IDEA
Re: [IC] GMK 95NEON - based on the AirMax 95 **NEW RENDERS ADDED***
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 05:03:26 »

Definitely won't be able to do 3 color combos in one set  :-X don't think any vendor will take me that way. Infrared is in my todo-list. Persian I had to look up - is this a really popular colorway?  never seen/heard of it before.

Too kind!

Remember to
1) Please fill in the IC form if you are interested in copping as its used to determine the price of the set when GB takes place. More interest = more aggressive pricing! https://forms.gle/X9NYZXSvaUxJd2V29
2) join my discord for updates and other shoe related sets! http://discord.conceptidea.com/

Offline Ninefox

Re: [IC] GMK 95NEON - based on the AirMax 95/OW GENJI **NEW RENDERS ADDED***
« Reply #41 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 09:46:15 »
Damn this looks so sexy, great Job :thumb: !
I hoper there will be a North Kit with ISO support..

Offline Tree_

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 15:27:48 »

Definitely won't be able to do 3 color combos in one set  :-X don't think any vendor will take me that way. Infrared is in my todo-list. Persian I had to look up - is this a really popular colorway?  never seen/heard of it before.

Too kind!

Remember to
1) Please fill in the IC form if you are interested in copping as its used to determine the price of the set when GB takes place. More interest = more aggressive pricing! https://forms.gle/X9NYZXSvaUxJd2V29
2) join my discord for updates and other shoe related sets! http://discord.conceptidea.com/

I suppose it is popular among older heads or people who collect Air Maxes in general, the Air Max BW isn't quite as popular as 1's or 90's. For me it's more to do with it being one of the "OG Colourways" like Infrared for 90's and Neon for 95's:

Offline Ulliam

• Formerly Papithered
  • 𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖎.𝖆𝖒
you got me

Offline tngpq

« Reply #44 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 20:31:57 »

Too kind!

Remember to

I suppose it is popular among older heads or people who collect Air Maxes in general, the Air Max BW isn't quite as popular as 1's or 90's. For me it's more to do with it being one of the "OG Colourways" like Infrared for 90's and Neon for 95's:

Show Image

If the inspiration is for OG colorways, I suggest the Scream Green Huarache. It has a more popping color combo.

Offline Tree_

« Reply #45 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 20:41:14 »

Too kind!

Remember to

Show Image

If the inspiration is for OG colorways, I suggest the Scream Green Huarache. It has a more popping color combo.

Show Image

Was thinking more strictly in terms of Air Max. If we're just going off popular Nike colorways, you would go with Bred or Chicago.

Probably derailing a bit too much - Neon looks real nice OP.

Offline tngpq

« Reply #46 on: Fri, 19 February 2021, 00:10:29 »

Too kind!

Remember to

Show Image

Show Image

Was thinking more strictly in terms of Air Max. If we're just going off popular Nike colorways, you would go with Bred or Chicago.

Probably derailing a bit too much - Neon looks real nice OP.

Sure I see that. But black/red, black/red/white from Bred and Chicago are just too common and bland on a keyset IMO.

Neon was the perfect choice as a sneaker inspiration.

Offline edwyn

• CONCEPT & IDEA
Actually sick set. My inner 14 year old scally self is loving this.
Please keep UK-ISO in base.

Its gonna be there. If there is anything else you want please fill in the IC. Need to finalize the kits to get a quote from GMK

Damn this looks so sexy, great Job :thumb: !
I hoper there will be a North Kit with ISO support..

anything you want please fill in the IC so I know there is demand for it. Need to finalize the kits to get a quote from GMK

Join the discord if you haven't will be putting out a lot more sneaker based sets! http://discord.conceptidea.com

Offline Rx003

I like this I might consider totally getting the retro vibe, good luck with this and I wish you all the best for the IC!

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
I can feel myself getting sucked into this one.  I think the alphas need to be a little darker to show off the green.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black