geekhack Community > Off Topic

What are you watching? The thread about what you're watching.

<< < (422/502) > >>

noisyturtle:
The Barbie Movie was really not for me

I'm a fairly liberal guy, but I felt like I was being force fed propaganda the entire time. I can't believe it got made like that.

fohat.digs:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Thu, 14 December 2023, 02:33:02 ---The Barbie Movie was really not for me

I'm a fairly liberal guy, but I felt like I was being force fed propaganda the entire time. I can't believe it got made like that.

--- End quote ---

I feel mostly the same way. I didn't watch it until recently but after hearing glowing reports for months on end, including from people I deeply respect, I thought that it was ultimately pretty crude and lightweight.

Like many movies, I really liked the first half but was let down and disappointed by the back side of the curve.

phinix:
Corner Office, with Jon Hamm.
Weird, but interesting, somehow...

A Murder at the End of the World
What a waste of time...
Good beginning, but then they started with all booooring retrospections and killed the mood.
Main character so f***ing annoying, story dragged like hell... what a waste of a good story.
Apologies for this summary, I get frustrated only thinking about this show...

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: fohat.digs on Thu, 14 December 2023, 07:59:49 ---
--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Thu, 14 December 2023, 02:33:02 ---The Barbie Movie was really not for me

--- End quote ---

I feel mostly the same way. I didn't watch it until recently but after hearing glowing reports for months on end, including from people I deeply respect, I thought that it was ultimately pretty crude and lightweight.

Like many movies, I really liked the first half but was let down and disappointed by the back side of the curve.

--- End quote ---

Quite concerned that humanity is still so lost it still can't figure out his and her circumstances.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: phinix on Fri, 22 December 2023, 10:45:26 ---Corner Office, with Jon Hamm.
Weird, but interesting, somehow...

(Attachment Link)

A Murder at the End of the World
What a waste of time...
Good beginning, but then they started with all booooring retrospections and killed the mood.
Main character so f***ing annoying, story dragged like hell... what a waste of a good story.
Apologies for this summary, I get frustrated only thinking about this show...

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

Downloading......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version