geekhack Community > Off Topic

What are you watching? The thread about what you're watching.

<< < (455/502) > >>

phinix:

--- Quote from: iri on Fri, 23 February 2024, 12:58:13 ---The Holdovers were really nice. Can't remember the last time I watched a film with Americans behaving like normal people.

Crash Landing On You: the North Korean half is great, the South Korean one is a boring overstretched soap opera with way too many repeats of the previously shown scenes.

--- End quote ---

HA! I just finished Holdovers! Did you watch it today? Nice.
Yeah, I think that was pretty good movie, so natural and no stupidity in it. I like Paul Giamatti and this was one of his best performances I would say.

tp4tissue:
Deep Time, Upmost Experience Beyond Time (2024).

It's a French experiment documentary, people goes into a cave for a month, without connection of the "Outside" clock.

They basically live like Tp4, for 40-days, pffffft.. Tp4 lived like this 4decades.

tp4tissue:
The Last Airbender (2024) Netflix.

The HDR effects are really good, they work really well with the elemental powers universe.

It's WAYYYYyyy better than the god awful Wheel of Time.

noisyturtle:
Ghosts - 2019 UK comedy about a modern couple living on a run down estate that is haunted. The premise and setup are totally stupid, but it doesn't even matter because the characters are so fun. A bit predictable, but still funny. Plus there's 5 seasons of it, so it is something to do for the next few weeks.

Also watched the first 2 episodes of the American version of Ghosts, and it sucks

iri:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Sat, 24 February 2024, 16:35:45 ---Ghosts - 2019 UK comedy about a modern couple living on a run down estate that is haunted. The premise and setup are totally stupid, but it doesn't even matter because the characters are so fun.

--- End quote ---
except the husband

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version