Author Topic: Polls...?  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
Polls...?
« on: Tue, 14 August 2012, 10:55:19 »
Does SMF not have an option for polls? Or do the site admins don't want wasteful polls like the Troll Poll or any other useless polls posted by microsoft windows?  Either way, I'm just curious... I want to know what's up with the new geekhack! WHERE DA POLLZ AT???

I did find this: http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?topic=191.0

This makes me think that SMF has the option to enable and disable polls, so I am assuming that we have them disabled for some reason...?
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 August 2012, 10:58:50 by Computer-Lab in Basement »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
Re: Polls...?
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 14 August 2012, 18:36:29 »
Hmm... I think I have answered my own question... I am making the assumption that polls are disabled because of people like microsoft windows who post the most worthless/useless poll topics and serve no purpose other than to be annoying.

However, it would still be nice if the mods/admins could inform us about things we post in this particular forum (it is after all, the "feedback/suggestions" forum). 

Thanks,

CLiB
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches