Author Topic: [GB] GMK >Terminal_ Shipping Date Verified - Early June Ship to buyers  (Read 74908 times)

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
Re: [GB] GMK >Terminal_ GMK Paid Delivery Scheduled for June
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 12:07:34 »
Looking to sell my spot in the GB. Terminal base + cable add-on. Total w/ shipping $186. Pm me if interested
keyboards.

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #51 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 00:19:14 »
This drop was hiding from me, perfect colors for my setup. I'm in... this will be my first set of keycaps that aren't stock or $20 lol. Hope they feel as good as they look as they cost more than my keeb xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline Data

« Reply #52 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 11:10:45 »
Any updates from GMK?  It doesn't look like the TKC web site has been updated in a while either.  :-X

Offline elfick

• Can I get Colemak and a side of fries with that?
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 11:17:30 »
Any updates from GMK?  It doesn't look like the TKC web site has been updated in a while either.  :-X
I was just wondering about this drop too, as I need to update my address.

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 11:42:06 »
Tkc has been totally unresponsive to several emails, as well as messages here and on Reddit. Not sure what's going on. They did post a teaser of a new set a couple weeks back so they're not dead.
keyboards.

Offline elfick

« Reply #55 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 11:52:20 »
Looks like Jason hasn't been active on Reddit in a few weeks... Maybe he's on vacation?
Brian ( unclebrudy ) has been active on Reddit in the last 24 hours. Did you try him?

Offline hkf

• your #1 fan
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 21:28:17 »
Production or any news yet?

Offline r5d

• Reddit: /u/thisman
« Reply #57 on: Tue, 09 May 2017, 03:05:03 »
Yes, an update from the GB runners (even a 'no news' update) would be appreciated.
I like keyboards

Offline midnight2903

« Reply #58 on: Tue, 09 May 2017, 18:31:09 »
Replying so I can follow the updates  :p

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #59 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 01:48:38 »
If you read the latest blog post, seems like shipping will be in June: https://thekey.company/blogs/blog-updates/gmk-has-been-paid-and-an-update-on-things-we-are-working-on

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
  • Because You Need the Feels...
    • The Key Dot Company
« Reply #60 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 08:24:54 »
Big >Terminal_ update coming this weekend! Sorry to keep you guys in the dark so long. Please stay tuned to your inboxes for the big news.

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #61 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 08:27:10 »
Big >Terminal_ update coming this weekend! Sorry to keep you guys in the dark so long. Please stay tuned to your inboxes for the big news.
Sound sweet! Can't wait

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
    • The Key Dot Company
« Reply #62 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 11:03:09 »

Send an email to orders@thekey.company and Ill get your change of address handled promptly.

Offline hkf

• your #1 fan
« Reply #63 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 17:28:46 »

Yep so.....

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #64 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 18:39:14 »

Yep so.....

another 6-8 weeks of radio silence

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #65 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 19:20:03 »
They just sent an email to all the participants. Basically.. everything is on track.

Offline noobas4urus

• Mod Munky of another realm
    • The Mod Zoo
« Reply #66 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 19:53:52 »
They just sent an email to all the participants. Basically.. everything is on track.

Yes, indeed, awesome to hear!  The email was in my promotions inbox on my gmail account, so look there other people if you didn't see anything pop up.  Looking forward to the set  :thumb:
"You miss 100% of the raffles you don't enter."
-Wayne Gretzky

Offline hkf

• your #1 fan
« Reply #67 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 20:02:34 »

Yes, indeed, awesome to hear!  The email was in my promotions inbox on my gmail account, so look there other people if you didn't see anything pop up.  Looking forward to the set  :thumb:

I didn't get the email, nor was it in spam.

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #68 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 20:29:25 »

Here you go:

Hey everyone! Jason (u/M1keHonch0) here. Sorry for the delay in the update; its been a crazy month for Brian (u/unclebrudy) and I. We got news about the production from GMK on Thursday afternoon just as we were preparing the IC for GMK Transformed. If you haven't seen the post on Reddit, click the link and check it out. Let us know what you think!

The Good News: Terminal is set to ship to us at the end of May. The shipment will go to Brian's lab in Los Angeles. I will be flying there from my home town, Detroit, MI, the first weekend in June to help Brian and the interns sort, pack, and ship >Terminal_ to all you fine people! We plan to have all the GB and preorders out by June 5. All of the giveaway caps from Binge are in my possession and the cables will be shipping from 90N1N3 at the end of next week. Mouse pads and stickers are in transit, as well. If you need to update your address please make sure to contact us at orders@thekey.company as soon as possible. After June 1 we will not accept further changes in address.

The Bad News: There isn't any!

Other Things Noteworthy: The TKC-1800 inventory is almost ready to go on sale! We have roughly 3 dozen cases in stock, PCBs are on the way from Leeku in Korea, switches have been ordered. Just waiting on a few final pieces of the puzzle. Expect an update on that in the next few weeks. The TKC1800 will be a very affordable option into the world of badass mechs. We are excited to show you this project in detail, it is unlike anything the community has seen before.

So hold on tight, the Green Goodness that is GMK >Terminal_ will be on its way forthwith! Stay tuned for updates on the TKC-1800 and GMK Transformed.

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #69 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 02:11:23 »

Here you go:

Hey everyone! Jason (u/M1keHonch0) here. Sorry for the delay in the update; its been a crazy month for Brian (u/unclebrudy) and I. We got news about the production from GMK on Thursday afternoon just as we were preparing the IC for GMK Transformed. If you haven't seen the post on Reddit, click the link and check it out. Let us know what you think!

The Good News: Terminal is set to ship to us at the end of May. The shipment will go to Brian's lab in Los Angeles. I will be flying there from my home town, Detroit, MI, the first weekend in June to help Brian and the interns sort, pack, and ship >Terminal_ to all you fine people! We plan to have all the GB and preorders out by June 5. All of the giveaway caps from Binge are in my possession and the cables will be shipping from 90N1N3 at the end of next week. Mouse pads and stickers are in transit, as well. If you need to update your address please make sure to contact us at orders@thekey.company as soon as possible. After June 1 we will not accept further changes in address.

Other Things Noteworthy: The TKC-1800 inventory is almost ready to go on sale! We have roughly 3 dozen cases in stock, PCBs are on the way from Leeku in Korea, switches have been ordered. Just waiting on a few final pieces of the puzzle. Expect an update on that in the next few weeks. The TKC1800 will be a very affordable option into the world of badass mechs. We are excited to show you this project in detail, it is unlike anything the community has seen before.

So hold on tight, the Green Goodness that is GMK >Terminal_ will be on its way forthwith! Stay tuned for updates on the TKC-1800 and GMK Transformed.

You forgot the most important part :D

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #70 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 02:38:36 »

Here you go:

You forgot the most important part :D
Show Image

Show Image

God damn that's gonna look sexy on my LZ-RV!

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
    • The Key Dot Company
Post updated. Shipping confirmed for early June.

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
    • The Key Dot Company
« Reply #72 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 14:24:38 »

We sent an email to everyone who has singed up to the site or to the mailing list. If you didn't get an email, it was either blocked by your spam filter or you didn't sign up. PM me your order number and I can verify we have the correct address on file so you can receive tracking updates once your set ships.

Offline Atredl

Just a heads up, I wasn't able to read the email on my phone or on the mail app I use on my computer and it was white text on a white background (the background image didn't load). I figured that this might be the case so highlighted the blank space and pasted into word.

Offline Meitachi

• Je sui prest
« Reply #74 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 17:33:49 »

We sent an email to everyone who has singed up to the site or to the mailing list. If you didn't get an email, it was either blocked by your spam filter or you didn't sign up. PM me your order number and I can verify we have the correct address on file so you can receive tracking updates once your set ships.

PM sent with my order # and email! I'm guessing I didn't sign up for email updates haha

Offline hkf

• your #1 fan

Shouldn't that be sent to actual GB participants and not the sitewide subs? Just thought that would be logical. I don't think I've signed up to any mailing list.

Anyways I sent the PM as requested!
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 May 2017, 18:29:01 by hkf »

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
    • The Key Dot Company
Thats why we updated everyone here, too. In the event you didn't sign up for a news letter, you still get the news. You just get it a day after everyone else.

Offline GreyAmbience

Shouldn't that be sent to actual GB participants and not the sitewide subs? Just thought that would be logical. I don't think I've signed up to any mailing list.

I got it from just being in the GB. If you use Gmail, did you check your Promotions folder?

I only have 1 inbox, but someone said it landed there for them.

Everything should be shipped by June 5, if all goes well :) I can't wait to see it irl!

Here's a funny wallpaper while we wait

Offline hkf

• your #1 fan

I got it from just being in the GB. If you use Gmail, did you check your Promotions folder?

Everything should be shipped by June 5, if all goes well :) I can't wait to see it irl!

Show Image

Yes I checked all places.

Offline GreyAmbience

Show Image

Weird, the sender name is TheKey.Company maybe search for that? I can forward you the email if you wanna see. Just pm me you email.

Offline hkf

• your #1 fan

Show Image

Weird, the sender name is TheKey.Company maybe search for that? I can forward you the email if you wanna see. Just pm me you email.

Nah, it's cool. I just thought it would be logical for GB related news to be sent to all participants regardless of their newsletter opt in status.

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
    • The Key Dot Company
Re: [GB] GMK >Terminal_ Shipping Date Verified - Early June Ship to buyers
« Reply #81 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 14:05:23 »
Post updated.

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #82 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 15:35:28 »
Post updated.
Sorry to hear about the trouble, must be so annoying when you had everything planned out so well. 
But oh well stuff happens. . .

... But HOLY **** those accessories!! 😨😰😁 All the pictures look amazing
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 June 2017, 15:39:00 by GreyAmbience »

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #83 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 15:37:29 »
Those Binge caps are amazing!

Offline Meitachi

• Je sui prest
« Reply #84 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 19:43:25 »
What I would give for a matching mousepad too. The design is just awesome!

Offline elfick

« Reply #85 on: Thu, 08 June 2017, 11:16:57 »

Send an email to orders@thekey.company and Ill get your change of address handled promptly.
Heya,
I sent an email to that address, actually I replied to my order confirmation email so all the info would be in there, to update my shipping address but I never got a confirmation of the shipping address change. Just wanted to verify that the change was received as having it ship to my old address would be a fairly "Bad Thing" TM

Thanks!

Offline hkf

• your #1 fan
« Reply #86 on: Thu, 08 June 2017, 21:35:47 »
I found these pics from various places on the 'web:

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #87 on: Fri, 09 June 2017, 01:02:36 »
I found these pics from various places on the 'web:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

hype! Thanks for sharing!

Offline GreyAmbience

Omfg that box is AMAZING! Can't wait to put that on my wall!!!

Offline tron

« Reply #89 on: Sat, 10 June 2017, 14:33:40 »
Just got my tracking number. The hype is real!

Offline GreyAmbience

Just got my tracking number. The hype is real!
Me too! Can't wait 😁👍

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #91 on: Sat, 10 June 2017, 16:04:05 »
Great work on this set, can't wait for mine :D

Offline a_ak57

« Reply #92 on: Sun, 11 June 2017, 19:22:00 »
Apparently my order is supposed to arrive tomorrow even though I'm on the east coast and this is coming from California and was accepted by USPS last night.  Excited to put this on my FC660C, gonna be a great complement to my Honeywell HHKB.

Offline tron

« Reply #93 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 14:53:57 »
Just put my new Terminal set on. It looks amazing  :cool: just wish I would have ordered two custom cables. Quick question. is the #! key alt and the :~$ key gui?

170695-0

Offline hkf

• your #1 fan
« Reply #94 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 18:23:34 »
JFC people have been getting them already and my tracking hasn't even updated. Lol

Offline Data

« Reply #95 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 20:05:52 »
Received my set today. It's going on my Exent whenever that arrives. Looks great! Awesome packaging too.  :thumb:

Offline robotsokk

« Reply #96 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 21:09:51 »
Already got a shipping notification (that was fast! I just placed my order yesterday evening)  :thumb:
@home      @work Swapping out boards... coming soon     wtb

Offline noobas4urus

• Mod Munky of another realm
    • The Mod Zoo
« Reply #97 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 21:22:40 »
Yessssssssssss got my set today!  Noooooooo missed out on a HWS cap!  Now to hunt one up!

Awesome packaging too, very premo  :thumb:
"You miss 100% of the raffles you don't enter."
-Wayne Gretzky

Offline Cotay

« Reply #98 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 21:31:27 »
Got mine today also! Very impressed with the kit and packaging!

Offline hkf

• your #1 fan
« Reply #99 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 21:38:00 »
Oh lol international orders were sent out without tracking, well guess I have to pray every day to make sure it gets here:
$33.06 well spent I guess