Author Topic: Custom Unicomp Endurapro first impressions.  (Read 2843 times)

Offline supamesican

Custom Unicomp Endurapro first impressions.
« on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 11:09:04 »
83165-0
Got my Endurapro yesterday.  Custom ordered it with blank black keys and a normal spacebar, because they don't make a black spacebar for the endurapro.  Feels good, but its not as tacktile, nor are the keys as stiff(compared to normal rubber domes), as the internet would lead you to believe.  That said I like it, I'm kinda happy the keys aren't super stiff but some more tactile action would have been okay.  The light makes it look like theres discoloration, but there isn't any.

83169-1
The nipple mouse isn't as nice as a thinkpad's but much nicer than I was expecting with what other reviews said. It'll get use when I want to lazy around and just watch youtube/amazon prime video.

83171-2
Only really big imperfections I could find on the board was this spot here. Its not like I see it so I don't really mind it. Still it would have been nice to not have any.

83173-3
I like the little carve out they put for the cable. It may be a little touch but its really nice and I do like it.

So far I do like it, its not perfect but its a solid board and it'll serve me well I think.

Offline 0100010

• Not Sure
Re: Custom Unicomp Endurapro first impressions.
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 20:23:25 »
... a normal spacebar, because they don't make a black spacebar for the endurapro...

Seriously?  Can you pull the spacebar and post some images of the bottom and the barrel frame?  I'm curious why one of their normal 6.25 black spacebars wouldn't work.
  Quoting me causes a posting error that you need to ignore.

Offline supamesican

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 07 December 2014, 08:40:29 »
I'm told its a different size, slightly.  Its currently wrapped up under the tree so I can't take it off right now.

Offline 0100010

• Not Sure
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 07 December 2014, 13:19:51 »
You could probably get a 7x black spacebar, and lose the modifier on the right side of the current space bar // turn the bottom row into 1.5x - 1x - 1.5x - 7x - 1.5x - 1x - 1.5x.
  Quoting me causes a posting error that you need to ignore.