Author Topic: [GB] GMK Red Dragon  (Read 37047 times)

Offline 8um8lebee

Re: [GB] GMK Red Dragon
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 30 March 2023, 20:22:24 »
It could just be the lighting. Maybe those photos were taken in Jessica's room.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

The lighting does affect it. But various other photos seen on Rensuya's server shows the color clearly being off.

this is an old meme that you got whooshed on

Haha yeah I guess I don't know about the Jessica reference.

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #51 on: Sat, 01 April 2023, 14:02:19 »
Is it in regards to GMK Plum?

Offline okidna

« Reply #52 on: Sat, 01 April 2023, 18:50:54 »
Is it in regards to GMK Plum?

And Necro.

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #53 on: Sat, 01 April 2023, 19:05:04 »

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #54 on: Sat, 01 April 2023, 20:56:26 »
GMK Punktarbeit a coupla April Fools’ ago had a reference to being colormatched in Jessica’s room.

What’s funny is that neither the render nor that picture look like GMK Necro, which actually kinda does capture the green color corpses get after a while. I like how it came out but def wasn’t as billed.

Offline Luna

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 06 April 2023, 06:35:58 »
Just received my sets today and I find them absolutely gorgeous, pictures don't do it justice.
The black is a true black to me but as both the black and burgundy caps have a shine that is even stronger than GMK Red Samurai the black has a black-charcoal effect.The burgundy is less dark than on the renders but it looks really great, better than GMK Red Samurai.The lettering is really nicely bright even despite the silly (in my opinion) EU laws.I love it and I'm gonna sell my huge GMK Red Samurai set instead.

Mod Edit: Mellowed the harsh in this comment
Sorry mod but I am from Europe by the way. 
« Last Edit: Sat, 08 April 2023, 10:58:40 by Luna »

Offline tactilesbad

« Reply #56 on: Fri, 07 April 2023, 03:39:40 »
Went from GMK Red Dragon to GMK Bad Dragon real quick XD
you did not just say that

The burgundy is less dark than on the renders
maybe it's the whole entire god damned point lmfao

Offline tomaco

« Reply #57 on: Sat, 08 April 2023, 09:32:44 »
Is the base kit from cannon key supposed to come with the numpad keys? I did not get numpad keys for the kit. Is it supposed to be in a different box? The render in the original group buy has numpad keys included in basekit.

Offline Luna

« Reply #58 on: Sat, 08 April 2023, 10:56:42 »
Is the base kit from cannon key supposed to come with the numpad keys? I did not get numpad keys for the kit. Is it supposed to be in a different box? The render in the original group buy has numpad keys included in basekit.
Yes, mine came with the numpad keys.

Offline popkorn62

• No keyboards for old men
    • Mekibo
« Reply #59 on: Sat, 08 April 2023, 12:41:28 »

it is in the tray right under the base tray
==============
https://mekibo.com/

Offline Luna

« Reply #60 on: Sat, 08 April 2023, 12:57:21 »

Indeed, forgot about that, was searching for the other half of my caps for a few minutes as well.

Offline tomaco

« Reply #61 on: Sat, 08 April 2023, 14:45:22 »
I am indeed the idiot here. This is my first GMK group buy. Thank you for the help. :D

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #62 on: Sun, 09 April 2023, 18:06:38 »

to be fair i also made this mistake the first time i got a set in one of the new trays
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90