Author Topic: [WTB]SA Retro, Modern Selectric & Troubled Minds  (Read 1379 times)

Offline simonyunhe

• Trade Count: (0)
[WTB]SA Retro, Modern Selectric & Troubled Minds
« on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 08:41:13 »
Hello everyone from GH, I have a friend who is huge fan of the SA profile keycaps. Started from last year, with the help from lots of great people from US, EU, UK, Vitamin and China, we almost collected all the existing SA Sets (23 Commando, Calm Depths, Penumbra, Nuclear Data, PuLSE, 1976, Hack'd By Geeks, Symbiosis, Jukebox, Carbon, Danger Zone, Trouble Minds, Nantucket Selectric). The one list below are the last missing kits from certain sets, we need you help from to make it happens! ;D

Notes for the trade:
-the condition of the kits must "new" or at least 95%, no missing or damage keys;
-we will pay extra for those kits and if you want to sell your keycap as a set (including ones I already have), it's also possible;
-the transaction will go through PayPal and ship to OR, US, if you live somewhere else, we will discuss in detail.

Feel free to send me the PM if you manage to help us, really appropriate the help you guys give us before and future. Thanks and have a great day! :thumb:

-Simon (me) & Cash

1. "SA Retro"
-Pro Burgundy Mods
-Pro Mods
-Apple Extension
-ISO Extension
-International FR-IT
-Colemak and Dvorak
-International DE-NO-SE
-Ergodox

2. "Modern Selectric"
-Black TKL Modifiers Kit

3. "Troubled Minds"
-Dvorak Colemak Kit
-Planck Atomic Kit
-Ergodox Kit
-International Kit
-ISO Kit
KeyBs:|RS96-Brown|GS-87-White|DIYer60-Red|VA68M-Brown|GS-ALT71-Blue|IKBC-108-Black|
KeyCs:|SA Carbon R1+2|SA Camping|SA Amazing Chocolatier|SA Commando 88 Ghost|SA Hyperfuse|SA Penumbra|SA Doom|SA Creamy Orange|SA Ocean Dolch|SA Lotus*72|SA Trouble Minds R2|DSA Granite|GMK TA|GMK Soware|XDA Mailstone|GM Ember|

Offline simonyunhe

Re: [WTB]SA Retro, Modern Selectric & Troubled Minds
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 04:15:40 »
Bump
KeyBs:|RS96-Brown|GS-87-White|DIYer60-Red|VA68M-Brown|GS-ALT71-Blue|IKBC-108-Black|
KeyCs:|SA Carbon R1+2|SA Camping|SA Amazing Chocolatier|SA Commando 88 Ghost|SA Hyperfuse|SA Penumbra|SA Doom|SA Creamy Orange|SA Ocean Dolch|SA Lotus*72|SA Trouble Minds R2|DSA Granite|GMK TA|GMK Soware|XDA Mailstone|GM Ember|

Offline skj_sky

Re: [WTB]SA Retro, Modern Selectric & Troubled Minds
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 10:59:49 »
Bump