Author Topic: [IC] Modern F | Top Mount 60% Case  (Read 54051 times)

Offline kazoosco

• Modern F Designer
[IC] Modern F | Top Mount 60% Case
« on: Wed, 01 July 2020, 12:25:22 »
Hi everyone! Introducing the first keyboard from Kazoos & Co. - a top mount 60% take on the classic IBM Model F, called the Modern F.

WEBSITE LINK | kazoosco.com

DISCORD LINK | Discord

INTEREST CHECK LINK | https://forms.gle/SNyGTtX84hn26vgE8

IMGUR LINK | https://imgur.com/a/HZm2hMk

The Modern F is a case made out 6063 aluminum and C260 Brass. Weighing in at 8.8lbs when built. Color options are: an IBM Off White powder coat, an Industrial Gray powder coat, and Clear Anodizing.

Supporting standard ANSI / ISO / TSANGAN and 10u spacebars on one plate, and 'plate B' DZ60 compatibility. *NEW* I also plan on supporting 10u spacebars natively with the help of Koobaczech at Pearlboards.net Pick up your 10u compatible PCBs here: https://www.kazoosco.com/product-page/plain60-pcb-with-10u-support

ANSI / ISO / TSANGAN Plate Layouts:

DZ60 Plate Layouts:

10u Compatible Plain60 PCB's:

10u Compatible Plain60 PCB Layouts:

The Modern F will be offered in two price points - $350 for the aluminum case and $165 for the 3D printed case. Both with come with interchangeable Brass Badges, Weights and Plates. Both the 3D printed and the aluminum case will also come with hard carrying cases. These cases are made out of sheet aluminum and riveted together. The cases will come with custom cut EVA foam to ensure a snug fit.

I have a big enough printer to print the top and bottom cases in a single piece. Details of the 3D printed case are as follows:

- They weigh just under 4lbs (3.99lbs) or 1.81 kg!

- They take all the same brass parts as the aluminum cases

- I'm able to offer options like HHKB and WKL on the printed cases

UPDATES:
SOUND TEST | https://youtu.be/7Gk4jLkTdaA

NEW UPDATE - 2nd Prototype is here, with support for 10u spacebars out of the box! Next up is working on the finishes, packaging, then we're ready to launch!

UPDATE 3/22/21 | Prototypes are at the local finish shops, should have another update in a week with the protos. Packaging samples have been ordered, those should be here in 3 weeks. Discord has also been setup if you would like to come ask questions and follow my updates! Discord

Any feedback on the newest changes or future changes will be greatly appreciated. Follow me on Instagram for more updates regarding the project.

UPDATE 7/28/21 | The last pieces of the puzzle are coming together! I'm currently waiting on the powder coating shop to coat my prototypes in Off White and Industrial Gray, so that I can see what the final product will look like.

After that, I'm going to be running a friends and family sale for 6 units. There will 2 Off White units, 2 Clear Anodize, 1 Industrial Gray, and one custom powdercoat for a friend. These boards will have a numbered weight, and a concealed Nick Kazoos signature. I will be sending the boards out to reviewers to build before they ship out to customers.

In about 2-3 months time (sorry about the delays, I'm trying to make sure all my ducks are in a row before I take anyone's money), I will be running the group buy. I aim to have them shipped out late this year / early next year to customers. 3D printed cases will ship out a bit faster.

Thank you for your time. I appreciate all that support the project through following along with the me on the journey!

« Last Edit: Wed, 28 July 2021, 22:02:50 by kazoosco »

Offline FlitzDeelman

Re: [IC] Modern F | Top Mount 60% Case
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 01 July 2020, 12:36:50 »
I like! Definitely interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ♾Ḋḯṩⱥṩẗḝṟ

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 01 July 2020, 12:51:34 »
Good looking design, filled the IC form ;)
Imgur link isn't working...

Offline kazoosco

• Modern F Designer
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 01 July 2020, 12:57:38 »
Good looking design, filled the IC form ;)
Imgur link isn't working...

Thanks for the heads up, just updated the link. Should work now.

Offline mydens

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 01 July 2020, 14:09:04 »
waiting for tkl

Offline PantoneC

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 01 July 2020, 14:17:22 »
Is this case top mount? and also like to ask is the base wide enough that it won't tip sideway when typing? Looking forward to more photos

Offline kazoosco

• Modern F Designer
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 01 July 2020, 14:29:47 »
Is this case top mount? and also like to ask is the base wide enough that it won't tip sideway when typing? Looking forward to more photos

Yeah the case is top mount, so the plate screws into the top housing.

I think that the weight of the keyboard should keep it from tipping over while typing, but that's why I'm making a 3D printed, then aluminum prototypes before I start the group buy.

Offline catamscott

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 01 July 2020, 14:45:03 »
looks pretty solid, though it's a bit hard to tell what is on the front badge. also, the mounting points look like they'll make esc/backspace/spacebar feel pretty stiff (in theory, at least), and is there any fillet on the switch cutouts? all look totally square from the renders.

as far as plate support, i'd strongly consider stepped capslock, split right shift, and split backspace. and i'd personally go for fixed wkl bottom row, but that's just my preference  ;D

Offline kazoosco

• Modern F Designer
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 01 July 2020, 14:46:31 »
looks pretty solid, though it's a bit hard to tell what is on the front badge. also, the mounting points look like they'll make esc/backspace/spacebar feel pretty stiff (in theory, at least), and is there any fillet on the switch cutouts? all look totally square from the renders.

as far as plate support, i'd strongly consider stepped capslock, split right shift, and split backspace. and i'd personally go for fixed wkl bottom row, but that's just my preference  ;D

There isn't any fillet on the switch cutouts, but that's a great idea. Thanks mate!

Offline piercejenkins

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 01 July 2020, 15:15:29 »
I’m in!!!! Plate option for 75 key orthos would be great.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 01 July 2020, 17:08:07 »
I am 100% in for this! I've been looking for a board exactly like this for years!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline Gepriester

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 01 July 2020, 17:40:29 »
This looks great! I love the vintage aesthetics. The bottom looks a bit weird with the narrow stance of the feet, but it might just be the renders.
Pls inlclude ISO <3

Offline Axariel

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 01 July 2020, 20:00:43 »
I liked the OG badge, but I think this is looking pretty classy RN.

Offline kazoosco

• Modern F Designer
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 01 July 2020, 22:38:09 »
I liked the OG badge, but I think this is looking pretty classy RN.

Thanks! Yeah personally I'm leaning towards the new badge, but I need to find a way for it to show better in renders.

Offline FlitzDeelman

« Reply #14 on: Wed, 01 July 2020, 23:27:57 »
Something I thought about after submitting the IC form:

Some of the renders make the IBM off-white look pearlescent, and that seems to go well with the brass / copper of the badge and plate. I have no idea whether that can be achieved with anodising, electrophoretic deposition or Cerakoting.

But if you feel like it, maybe investigate it?

Also, I was kind of torn. I liked the industrial gray, but few keyboards have clear anodising showing the aluminium. That would be special.

But then again, it might end up looking more industrial that what you aimed for. Maybe it would only be suited to something like a Fat Boy or HMKB, that’s intentionally industrial-looking.

Offline kazoosco

• Modern F Designer
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 02 July 2020, 01:47:06 »
Something I thought about after submitting the IC form:

Some of the renders make the IBM off-white look pearlescent, and that seems to go well with the brass / copper of the badge and plate. I have no idea whether that can be achieved with anodising, electrophoretic deposition or Cerakoting.

But if you feel like it, maybe investigate it?

Also, I was kind of torn. I liked the industrial gray, but few keyboards have clear anodising showing the aluminium. That would be special.

But then again, it might end up looking more industrial that what you aimed for. Maybe it would only be suited to something like a Fat Boy or HMKB, that’s intentionally industrial-looking.

Yeah definitely something I'm looking into - whether or not the Off White will come off well, and that's why I'm going to get prototypes and evaluate from there. Off White would definitely be something I would like to offer, but if doesn't match well I'm probably looking elsewhere.

Offline FlitzDeelman

« Reply #16 on: Thu, 02 July 2020, 10:08:23 »
Yeah definitely something I'm looking into - whether or not the Off White will come off well, and that's why I'm going to get prototypes and evaluate from there. Off White would definitely be something I would like to offer, but if doesn't match well I'm probably looking elsewhere.

To clarify, my preference would be for some pearlescent metallic colour rather than the old off-white colour of IBM and other PCs from the early 90s. If that can't be pulled off, I'd prefer the industrial gray together with brass plate/sign.

But you're the designer, and this is supposed to be a retro design, so your call.

Offline kazoosco

• Modern F Designer
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 02 July 2020, 13:12:47 »

To clarify, my preference would be for some pearlescent metallic colour rather than the old off-white colour of IBM and other PCs from the early 90s. If that can't be pulled off, I'd prefer the industrial gray together with brass plate/sign.

But you're the designer, and this is supposed to be a retro design, so your call.

Yeah I think my intention for the off white is be a matte finish like the original, but Fusion is a bit tricky when it comes to color reproduction and finish. I still need to learn more about how to show my renders in the best lighting and such.

Offline parablol

« Reply #18 on: Thu, 02 July 2020, 13:29:37 »
Show Image

I'm also interested if I can cut a plate to make it work with an XD75 or Boardwalk PCB.

Offline kazoosco

• Modern F Designer
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 02 July 2020, 15:43:53 »
Show Image

I'm also interested if I can cut a plate to make it work with an XD75 or Boardwalk PCB.

When running the group buy, I plan to release the plate as Open Source so that people can make their own plates. I have realized that I'm not going to be able to support all the layouts that people are requesting, so I hope releasing the files will bring more attention to it.

Offline gnho

« Reply #20 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 22:31:36 »
Is it possible to make the top badge optional?

Offline Kinesiologist

« Reply #21 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 22:41:22 »
the board looks great but can you please clarify the following:

- does the case support standard 60% PCB (such as Dz60 and AN-C 60)?
- does the plate support tsangan layout?
- are there other materials available for the bottom "feets" such as rubber or silicone?

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 18 August 2020, 05:28:16 »
I love typing on my CA66 and I would be interested in this keyboard.  ISO is a must so thank you for that.  I will be watching.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline bsf

« Reply #23 on: Fri, 28 August 2020, 13:37:11 »
The top looks amazing, but the narrowness of the base looks a bit awkward and unstable. I think a chamfered edge around the typing area would be beneficial as well. Great work!

Offline parablol

« Reply #24 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 08:18:45 »
Show Image

When running the group buy, I plan to release the plate as Open Source so that people can make their own plates. I have realized that I'm not going to be able to support all the layouts that people are requesting, so I hope releasing the files will bring more attention to it.
This is great news. Thank you!

Offline Nonnegaard

« Reply #25 on: Mon, 14 September 2020, 13:24:56 »
Unrealistic question; when will these go into GB phase (Any estimate is fine)?
Aeon, TGR Jane V2, Dolphin 2021, Gherkin, Model M, 5°, NCR80, M0110-A

Offline SlipperyPeteED

« Reply #26 on: Fri, 18 September 2020, 23:39:08 »
mmmmm me likey so sexy

Offline OsciX

« Reply #27 on: Fri, 18 September 2020, 23:41:08 »
+1 on the sexxy. call me a bogey cause im in for 3

Offline Ustinj

« Reply #28 on: Sat, 19 September 2020, 02:49:54 »
Any chances of blockers? I like this, it reminds me of the CA66 - except I don't want a 65%, so :)

Offline paperassgasket

« Reply #29 on: Sat, 19 September 2020, 10:32:11 »
Personally I enjoy a higher typing angle. I prefer wristbreaker height but 5 degrees is practically flat. A 6-8% seems to be the sweet spot for most people though. Maybe a couple of extra holes on the underside to allow you to insert some feet to raise the back up? Threaded holes would be great so you can screw in feet and raise or lower them as you like.

I like the pen rail but would you consider flipping the scoop to the top or making it scooped on both sides?

Plate is nice and DZ60 support is a pretty safe bet.

Offline i luv chuletas

« Reply #30 on: Sun, 20 September 2020, 08:56:39 »
Would kill for this supporting alps!

Offline oscarcharliezulu

« Reply #31 on: Mon, 21 September 2020, 18:50:14 »
Reminds me of the Oric-1 z80 micro built in the 80's.

Offline kazoosco

• Modern F Designer
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 23 September 2020, 16:08:06 »
Unrealistic question; when will these go into GB phase (Any estimate is fine)?

I'll have another update later this week, but I think that I could be running it by the end of this year. I just bought a CR-10 MAX to print prototypes for me. I'm currently typing on my first one. After that I can move onto the aluminum cases and get moving with the group buy.

Offline kazoosco

• Modern F Designer
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 23 September 2020, 16:09:50 »
Any chances of blockers? I like this, it reminds me of the CA66 - except I don't want a 65%, so :)

Currently not thinking about it for the aluminum version, but I might also offer a 3D printed case for a lower price - and one of the benefits would be blockers.

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #34 on: Thu, 24 September 2020, 04:58:01 »
Reminds me of the Oric-1 z80 micro built in the 80's. (Attachment Link)

My exact thoughts.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline zoo

• zoo
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 24 September 2020, 22:27:52 »
waiting for two-column macro cluster on the left

Offline kazoosco

• Modern F Designer
« Reply #36 on: Sun, 04 October 2020, 12:53:31 »
Just posted an update regarding prototypes and some new pictures! Hope everyone can fill out the new interest check form, that includes details on 3D printed cases and different top case layouts like WKL and HHKB.

Offline azzipa

« Reply #37 on: Sun, 04 October 2020, 15:14:19 »
IC completed, very interested. Would printed case have similar weight to Alu? How about sound? I like when the look and feel of a keeb are consistent, and the chunkiness of the Modern F would call for a bit of mass. I'm open to colors. Do you choose classic IBM colorways? Or maybe it would be nice to have one that stands out? I'm looking foward to seeing the evolution towards GB.

Offline kazoosco

• Modern F Designer
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 04 October 2020, 16:35:57 »
IC completed, very interested. Would printed case have similar weight to Alu? How about sound? I like when the look and feel of a keeb are consistent, and the chunkiness of the Modern F would call for a bit of mass. I'm open to colors. Do you choose classic IBM colorways? Or maybe it would be nice to have one that stands out? I'm looking foward to seeing the evolution towards GB.

The printed case is about half the weight of the aluminum. But it still is quite hefty at 4 lbs. The aluminum case weighs more than the original IBM keyboard, and it's physically smaller too.

As far as colors go - I'm looking to keep the IBM colorways for the aluminum and experiment a bit more with the printed cases

Offline azzipa

« Reply #39 on: Sun, 04 October 2020, 20:48:50 »
Thanks for lightning response!  :thumb:

The printed case is about half the weight of the aluminum. But it still is quite hefty at 4 lbs. The aluminum case weighs more than the original IBM keyboard, and it's physically smaller too.

As far as colors go - I'm looking to keep the IBM colorways for the aluminum and experiment a bit more with the printed cases

Offline i luv chuletas

« Reply #40 on: Thu, 15 October 2020, 09:00:18 »
Maaan is this begging for alps support...

Offline Starius

« Reply #41 on: Thu, 15 October 2020, 12:02:51 »
waiting for two-column macro cluster on the left

I think I’m with you on this one.  I love the look of this board but if I’m going to get one in this style I’m really gonna want those left side function keys.  Love the concept of this board though.

Offline darthcapn

« Reply #42 on: Mon, 23 November 2020, 13:52:43 »
This looks great, I would have loved to see a black colored option too, but yeah the sweet corn looks pretty sweet!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Praxis | Portal | Frog F13 | Vega | Sat75 | F2-84 | Iron 165 | KFE CE | Spring | Pandora | Mr Suit | MGA | Jelly Epoch

Dolice | Glare | Vmax chyuu | W1-AT | Hoshizora | iron 160 | Nazaré | Tomo

Offline lush_bunny

• TBR Prime | 7V | Pandora | Kaze
« Reply #43 on: Mon, 23 November 2020, 14:56:15 »
Yo, this looks so nice. You definitely captured that Model F aesthetic.

Offline chanalanaman

« Reply #44 on: Thu, 26 November 2020, 08:02:38 »
I need this in my life... :thumb:

Offline bigfishkb

« Reply #45 on: Sun, 29 November 2020, 12:49:58 »
Keeping an eye on this one, love that you have a 3d printed option.

Offline PizzaForce

• Eat me.
« Reply #46 on: Sun, 29 November 2020, 13:33:38 »
Interesting design, definitely want to see more. It would be great to hear more about the PCB and if you are working on Alps support. Are you mainly just trying to sell the case to fit standard 60% components? A proto of the actual machined version would be great since if it is just a case then a sound test would go a long way towards me wanting to buy. I give this the Digiorno frozen pizza rating.

Offline kazoosco

• Modern F Designer
« Reply #47 on: Sun, 29 November 2020, 17:57:30 »
Interesting design, definitely want to see more. It would be great to hear more about the PCB and if you are working on Alps support. Are you mainly just trying to sell the case to fit standard 60% components? A proto of the actual machined version would be great since if it is just a case then a sound test would go a long way towards me wanting to buy. I give this the Digiorno frozen pizza rating.

Yeah this is just a case to fit standard 60% PCBs. The aluminum prototype has already been ordered! Should arrive in a few weeks and I'll have more to share then, including the launch of my website.

Offline Italian_T3ddy_v2

« Reply #48 on: Mon, 30 November 2020, 15:15:07 »
Wow I love this design, good job!

Offline Havattack

« Reply #49 on: Mon, 30 November 2020, 20:15:17 »
I'd like the alu version, but i have to go for the 3D one, becasue  the HHKB layout is just so pretty to me.