Author Topic: Havit HV-KB395L keyboard review (Kailh Choc / Kaihua PG1350 Blue)  (Read 17305 times)

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
As promised, this time we're looking at the Havit low-profile keyboard! This thing feels and handles fairly fascinatingly. Hope you enjoy the video! :)

Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
Re: Havit HV-KB395L keyboard review (Kailh Choc / Kaihua PG1350 Blue)
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 22 December 2019, 17:36:32 »
As promised, this time we're looking at the Havit low-profile keyboard! This thing feels and handles fairly fascinatingly. Hope you enjoy the video! :)

Thank you for this review. Been helpful before deciding to finally buy this keyboard. Why don't you open a Youtube channel?
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll think about it for sure! xD

Man, bots nowadays xD .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline lotuspower

Re: Havit HV-KB395L keyboard review (Kailh Choc / Kaihua PG1350 Blue)
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 28 December 2019, 11:39:24 »
The HAVIT HV-KB395L Low Profile Mechanical Keyboard is one of the best keyboards. It offers superb quality and very satisfying tactile feedback performance. Of course, you have to love the RGB lighting and its 11 animations.
If you are interested in literary reviews, then you can visit my blog. For example, I recommend reading an essay on Rose for Emily and discover this masterpiece of 20th-century writers. My blog will be interesting to students as well as reading enthusiasts