Author Topic: Help on TaoBao with Chinese  (Read 2081 times)

Offline zig_ziglar

Help on TaoBao with Chinese
« on: Sat, 19 April 2014, 02:59:39 »

I want to grab the pictured keyset from the following link: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.45.jRuyy4&id=14011959835

But even with Translate, I can't figure out which of the options it is. There are two that match, but one that says says "defribillator" lol

I also can't figure out how to register.

Oh and Keycool have an English version of their webiste, but it doesn't have these full 104 keysets ...

Cheers
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
Re: Help on TaoBao with Chinese
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 19 April 2014, 03:13:13 »
Show Image

I want to grab the pictured keyset from the following link: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.45.jRuyy4&id=14011959835

But even with Translate, I can't figure out which of the options it is. There are two that match, but one that says says "defribillator" lol

I also can't figure out how to register.

Oh and Keycool have an English version of their webiste, but it doesn't have these full 104 keysets ...

Cheers

i think you should choose this one instead the other one
104PBT白色侧刻

Offline zig_ziglar

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 19 April 2014, 16:22:14 »
Thank you :) I managed to register and complete payment. There was another vendor that had some nicer fonts, but wanted 200 instead of 10 for shipping. Can't go wrong for $25 :D
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 April 2014, 16:24:35 by zig_ziglar »

Offline zig_ziglar

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 05:46:31 »
Can anyone translate the options for this keyboard? The Chrome translation did not help.

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.0.0.iNqfJs&id=36941871150&_u=k1tm0u72e7fa

I think I've figured out the translation, but I can't figure out how to specify which coloured key caps to select (or if maybe it doesn't come with any?!). And with the LEDs, is it just saying they are led switches without lights installed so you can customise??
« Last Edit: Sun, 20 April 2014, 06:47:01 by zig_ziglar »

Offline Mollector

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 03:29:57 »
with【光】 means  they've already put the lights in the keyboard  :)

Offline amos5606

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 04:10:48 »
Can anyone translate the options for this keyboard? The Chrome translation did not help.

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.0.0.iNqfJs&id=36941871150&_u=k1tm0u72e7fa

I think I've figured out the translation, but I can't figure out how to specify which coloured key caps to select (or if maybe it doesn't come with any?!). And with the LEDs, is it just saying they are led switches without lights installed so you can customise??

On the information shows on the website, you can get a vortex D/S keycaps set (orange, blue, green, red, pink), 2 key pullers, and a RGB set when you buy a keyboard.
And you have to note what colors of the keycaps you want, or they will ship it random.

You can customize to many colors of Leds by contact to the customer service and adding some customization fees.
(what shows on the website, adding a ice-blue color Leds on whole keyboard may cost 100 RMB)
What will fill your hearts with delight ,,

Offline zig_ziglar

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 04:23:43 »
Thank you both for your responses. So I have to add notes when I check out saying "blue font please" in Chinese?

Offline amos5606

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 04:46:25 »
Thank you both for your responses. So I have to add notes when I check out saying "blue font please" in Chinese?

yes, you just have to add 藍色字體 (blue font) when you check out.

黑色=Black
白色=White
黑軸=MX Black
青軸=MX Blue
茶軸=MX Brown
紅軸=MX Red

預售=pre-order (the website shows the pre-order keyboards may arrived in the end of the month.)
超級禮包=super gift  (which means vortex D/S keycaps, RBG set and 2 key pullers here)

hope this could help you !!
What will fill your hearts with delight ,,

Offline wthefourth

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 09:47:22 »

Totally unrelated, but holy crap man, 184 wpm?  :confused: