Author Topic: [First time posting] Looking for GK64X(S) split spacebar keycaps  (Read 2100 times)

Offline BossSauce 47

[First time posting] Looking for GK64X(S) split spacebar keycaps
« on: Tue, 19 January 2021, 17:21:02 »
I am starting my first build with the GK64XS from Banggood. I plan on trying the split spacebar configuration and as a newcomer I still don’t always know where to look for keycaps of high quality.

Seeking 2.75U, 2.25U, and 1.25U caps in a matching or complimentary color scheme.
I opted for the black board and case and have yet to decide on the rest of the color scheme since the spacebar U’s seem like the most eye catching, and potentially restrictive aspect of the board, which will lead the design of the board.
I am keeping this board relatively budget friendly as a first build, but artisans are not off the table.

Hopefully this doesn’t sound way off base. There may be some key info I am missing so this is a humble search for which I would just like some guidance.

:) :-*

Banggood group buy: [size=78%][US$59.99]Geek Customized GK64XS RGB Hot Swappable 60% Programmable bluetooth Wired Case Customized Kit PCB Mounting Plate Case with Replacable Space Key Computer Peripherals from Computers & Office on banggood https://banggood.app.link/GqMOc5hzbdb[/size]

Offline yukiburzm

• zeonic keys
Re: [First time posting] Looking for GK64X(S) split spacebar keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 14:06:05 »
I have the GK61x and bought DSA flat profile alpha keycaps then bought individual modifier keycaps on aliexpress for the rest of the 60%, including the split spacebar keys and that worked out great. You could also buy just the modifier sets for the more expensive key cap sets posted on GH, as most of the sets include spacebar only sets that have small spacebar keycaps, or "non-standard" mod sets that would include the multiple sizes needed for a split spacebar (if its a flat profile keyset only).