Author Topic: The Vape Thread!  (Read 458863 times)

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
Re: The Vape Thread!
« Reply #200 on: Mon, 21 April 2014, 11:54:25 »
Anyone here have an informed opinion on a G-Pen? Was recommended it as a decent entry-level vape, just want to ask for more opinions.

It looks like an overpriced ego-c or ego-t targeted to hash oil and herb vapers.  If you're looking to vape substance-free liquids, an mvp, itaste svd or itaste vv would be better for less money.

Not looking for substance-free vaping, looking for something that performs similar to a Pax, but without the $250 price tag.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline MsYutai

« Reply #201 on: Mon, 21 April 2014, 12:35:27 »
Anyone here have an informed opinion on a G-Pen? Was recommended it as a decent entry-level vape, just want to ask for more opinions.

It looks like an overpriced ego-c or ego-t targeted to hash oil and herb vapers.  If you're looking to vape substance-free liquids, an mvp, itaste svd or itaste vv would be better for less money.

Not looking for substance-free vaping, looking for something that performs similar to a Pax, but without the $250 price tag.

I always wondered about this thread.... find out it's all e-cigs, lol.

I would check out the Arizer Solo. But if you really want stealth the Pax is great and can't be beat-- especially when you consider all the e-pen vapes use combustion or are made for concentrates only.
CM Storm Quickfire XT - MX Reds

Roccat Kone Pure Optical|Kana v2|Zowie FK|Logitech g500s|Mionix Naos 7000|CM Spawn|Logitech Performance MX

Offline jufa

« Reply #202 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 21:21:59 »
More

Hades with Atomic

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #203 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 11:05:55 »

Vicious ant chaplain DT, tobh atty v2, jm22 mod.
26g nano dragon coils wicked with cotton and soaked with deadly sin from good life vapor.

Offline goobafish

« Reply #204 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 14:47:32 »

I've tried a few pens, portable vapes and a few e-cig atomizers. So far my far and away favorite is the KISS Titanium cartridge by w9tech on top of any e-cig battery.  Or if you would like a cheaper cartridge, I hear the Gentleman's Brand cartridges aren't bad.

On another note, I am new to variable voltage and wattage. Was wondering if a cartridge comes with a voltage rating, is that referring to the voltage at which you should vape it? I am using an itaste SVD that I just got.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 May 2014, 14:50:02 by goobafish »

Offline Jaky

« Reply #205 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 11:50:58 »
https://www.massdrop.com/vote/eliquidsjuices-includingavejuices-bobas-bounty

Just some of THE BEST juices, vote and share your fav :D
poker 2 red | shine 3 (yellow) brown | corsair K70 blue
 ^_^ zinc keys <3

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #206 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 02:13:08 »

Thug Juice is starting to grow on me although I still find it tastes like couch syrup. Cinnamon Roll tastes just like it sounds. Orange Dream Bar is supposed to be like an orange creamsicle but it's not all that creamy. Still a very orange Popsicle flavor to it tho. I haven't tried Blue Moo on its own but I decided to mix some in with the Orange Dream Bar in my protank (I like to mess with flavors) Undesirable result but not terrible. All juices are from Mt. Baker and all have 2 extra flavor shots. The protank 3 minis seem to work well although the drip tips could be a little more snug. They don't fall out or anything tho.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #207 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 09:07:20 »
Cream flavours typically need to sit in a dark, cool place like your closet for 1-2 weeks for their flavors to really come together and mature.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #208 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 14:58:09 »

Cream flavours typically need to sit in a dark, cool place like your closet for 1-2 weeks for their flavors to really come together and mature.
Yea, they call it steeping. I'm currently trying that out. I'm told leaving the cap off helps too

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #209 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 14:59:06 »
If you don't vape frozen orange from house of liquids, there's something wrong with you.

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #210 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 15:04:09 »
you only want to air it out for a couple hours or so. leaving the cap off is also known as "streathing: or some ****.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #211 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 18:16:55 »
you only want to air it out for a couple hours or so. leaving the cap off is also known as "streathing: or some ****.

steeping :D
I love Elzy

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #212 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 19:15:36 »

steeping :D

Yeah,  I was like "streathing"?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #213 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 23:59:45 »
no, I meant what I said.
as obnoxious as rip trippers is, he makes a good amount of information readily available to everyone.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #214 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 02:40:50 »
Interesting video. I'm wondering if it matters that all my juice is Zero Nicotine.

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #215 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 12:58:14 »
all I vape is 0mg, so I personally don't bother with streathing, but I do notice a difference in juices like tobaccos and complex desserts between when I first receive them and if I let them sit a week or two. i.e. good life vapor's deadly sin usually arrives with a very bland and muted flavor consisting mostly of just sweet cinnamon whether I put it in a genesis atty or a dripper. after I let it steep for about two weeks, the vanilla, tobacco and caramel flavors really start to come through.

Offline jufa

« Reply #216 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 21:27:24 »
no, I meant what I said.
as obnoxious as rip trippers is, he makes a good amount of information readily available to everyone.

i'm new in vaping. love to see his review..but hard to buy the items in his review because almost all sold out or almost all seller can't declare under value  :(
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 May 2014, 21:31:19 by jufa »

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #217 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 02:50:34 »
one of my favorite daily setups is a jm22 clone from fasttech, igo-w from 101vape, igo clear cap from vaperoyalty and a vtc5 battery from vividsmoke. all of these items are typically in stock and the whole thing costs about $55 +s/h. I get good performance and don't have to worry about babying my device like I do with my 4nine, tobh, zenith v2, prometheus, etc. high end items are nice to have if you're really into the vaping scene and want trophys, but they're far from necessary to have a good vape experience.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #218 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 03:09:10 »
I agree. My MVP is vaping like a champ and I barely have to charge it ever! It's pretty great but I do still have my eye set on a zombie Provari mini. I plan to put a phiniac tank with a red biohazard etched glass with some colored top and bottom caps and a diver enezlis rebuildable carto style atomizer. I'll also put a new beauty ring on it to flush everything up nicely. I know it's a little tacky, but I have a vision that I need to see through to the end. I don't know when it will happen, but it will happen.

Offline Jaky

« Reply #219 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 08:51:34 »

Show Image

Thug Juice is starting to grow on me although I still find it tastes like couch syrup. Cinnamon Roll tastes just like it sounds. Orange Dream Bar is supposed to be like an orange creamsicle but it's not all that creamy. Still a very orange Popsicle flavor to it tho. I haven't tried Blue Moo on its own but I decided to mix some in with the Orange Dream Bar in my protank (I like to mess with flavors) Undesirable result but not terrible. All juices are from Mt. Baker and all have 2 extra flavor shots. The protank 3 minis seem to work well although the drip tips could be a little more snug. They don't fall out or anything tho.

I recently got mtbkr cinnamon roll, (18mg 50/50 with 1shot) it gave me that tingly throat burn feeling for about a minute after. I wouldn't say it's a bad flavour just, I wouldn't give it the review most are. (Btw it's not the PG affecting me)  :confused:
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 May 2014, 08:56:11 by Jaky »
poker 2 red | shine 3 (yellow) brown | corsair K70 blue
 ^_^ zinc keys <3

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #220 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 19:54:50 »

Show Image

I recently got mtbkr cinnamon roll, (18mg 50/50 with 1shot) it gave me that tingly throat burn feeling for about a minute after. I wouldn't say it's a bad flavour just, I wouldn't give it the review most are. (Btw it's not the PG affecting me)  :confused:
I have it with no nic and 2 shots. I get no burning feeling or throat hit at all. And I find it tastes just like a cinnamon roll. Maybe it doesn't play nice with high nic levels.

Offline wilsongunawan

« Reply #221 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 02:34:38 »

Show Image

some juice are easier to gunk the coil and it cos burn taste. maybe you need to check or change the coil.
Currrent : Siig minitouch <blue monterrey alps>, kbt-RACE <cherry mx-red> with green LED, Filco MJ2 <cherry mx-ergoClear>, IBM model M

Offline jufa

« Reply #222 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 05:08:35 »
been waiting to get this Hana Modz v3 mini... but the battery life sucks
More
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 May 2014, 08:23:47 by jufa »

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #223 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 05:34:12 »

been waiting to get this Hana Modz... but the battery life sucks
More
Show Image
I know someone who would be interested in a review of this mod. What is your definition of "battery life sucks"?

Offline jufa

« Reply #224 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 08:30:00 »
i must recharge the battery after 30 minutes of vapetime

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #225 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 10:49:44 »

got some new toys. vapes like a dream and super comfortable in the hand.

Offline jufa

« Reply #226 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 11:06:02 »
from where you buy that zenith ?

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #227 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 13:50:12 »

i must recharge the battery after 30 minutes of vapetime
Wow....

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #228 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 02:55:35 »
from where you buy that zenith ?

Bought it on pink-mule.com about a month ago. Buddy and I bought the last three they had and sold the third to a mutual friend. Sorry.

Offline jufa

« Reply #229 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 05:47:23 »
and what mod you using under the zenith

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #230 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 07:17:28 »
The slug by steel punk. It's a very nice 18650 pinoy mechanical mod.

Offline jufa

« Reply #231 on: Thu, 29 May 2014, 09:19:32 »
its vv/vw or mech ?

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #232 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 21:50:39 »
Full mechanical

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #233 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 22:04:19 »
Guys... What would you consider the Ergodox  of the Vaporizer World.

Offline sacratoy

• Twitch
« Reply #234 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 23:09:36 »
--
« Last Edit: Sat, 14 March 2020, 16:38:28 by sacratoy »
Poker II

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #235 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 04:00:09 »

Gas station disposable maybe?

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #236 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 04:41:40 »

Gas station disposable maybe?

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #237 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 17:00:48 »
Alright.. Got my order list together

joye-c-twist  1000mah, 

joye-c-twist 650mah,

charger,

aerotank mini,

replacement coils

watermelon liquid

vanilla liquid

am I missing anything guys?

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #238 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 00:39:53 »

Alright.. Got my order list together

joye-c-twist  1000mah, 

joye-c-twist 650mah,

charger,

aerotank mini,

replacement coils

watermelon liquid

vanilla liquid

am I missing anything guys?

Show Image

Thats a good start. You might want to think of adding another tank in there so you can switch flavors. Protank 3 mini seems to be working well for me and I think the same coils work for both the protank 3 mini and the aerotank mini. But yea, get a second tank.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #239 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 18:21:26 »
I am so tired of watching reviews with big-fat-ugly-dudez..   

Where be all the h0t chix..

There's only this kinda puffy chic, and this super skinny one that looks like she's been sick for a whole year.   Don't get me wrong, they do great reviews... I really appreciate their uploads.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #240 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 20:35:41 »

Show Image

There's only this kinda puffy chic, and this super skinny one that looks like she's been sick for a whole year.   Don't get me wrong, they do great reviews... I really appreciate their uploads.

My favorite reviewers are Grim Green and Rip Trippers(even though he can get annoying). Both men, but I wouldn't say fat and ugly :P

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #241 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 21:00:43 »

Show Image

My favorite reviewers are Grim Green and Rip Trippers(even though he can get annoying). Both men, but I wouldn't say fat and ugly :P

You and rip....

....that beard on beard action.....
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #242 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 21:15:39 »
I prefer igetcha69, vapingwithtwisted420 and Todd e-cig reviews. I don't have the patience to sit through Grimm's vlogs and rip is just annoying to me these days

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #243 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 21:18:17 »

I prefer igetcha69, vapingwithtwisted420 and Todd e-cig reviews. I don't have the patience to sit through Grimm's vlogs and rip is just annoying to me these days

I like twisted420 as well, he's got great enthusiasm.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #244 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 22:51:53 »
I NEED A NEW ATTY AND JUICE

As soon as I can afford **** again.
I love Elzy

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #245 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 00:31:35 »

Sifo, I had not known you were of legal age...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #246 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 00:33:01 »

Show Image

You and rip....

....that beard on beard action.....

Rip has some good reviews...   I didn't like how he's promoting that BS new wire though.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #247 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 00:43:30 »
I also just bought some damn cotton.. can't find any grown in usa.. bought something peru..   says organic/ not dyed..   

not holding my breath..  but @ $14 for 150yards shipped..   Felt like a major rip-off..  but what can I do, the people at the ecig forum are scary, making me do things....

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #248 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 00:53:05 »

Get a tobh. It'y by far my favorite dripper

Also, dripper and mech. mods are the best
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #249 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 00:57:22 »

Get a tobh. It'y by far my favorite dripper

Also, dripper and mech. mods are the best

how come they don't have a thing. where it squirts a little juice onto the coil with a button press.   and this is all one box..

also, why the hell even have coils..  just have a small reservoir that heats up..

the more I think about it.. the more I think this is just designed for convenience in machining... rather than trying to make the best device possible.

wth... myvaporstore ships from NJ?  How come I'm not charged tax...