Author Topic: What Keyboard Are You Using Now?  (Read 2774857 times)

Offline EscapeVelocity

• Antiquarian
Re: What Keyboard Are You Using Now?
« Reply #5750 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 23:51:30 »
I am using a Matias Quiet Pro (for PC).  Time for some quietude!

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #5751 on: Wed, 03 January 2018, 00:10:52 »
Lightsaver with silent blacks as to not wake up the wife and kid!
-Dana

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5752 on: Wed, 03 January 2018, 10:59:15 »
Same ol Blackbird, some new keyboard hats though.

Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Tactile

« Reply #5753 on: Wed, 03 January 2018, 14:51:53 »
185736-0

Didn't notice 'till I looked at this photo that the ALT keys are backwards. Fixed now.

Anyway... GH60 Rev C, PCB mount, iQunix Lambo case, old, used, lubed MX blacks, and I can't remember where I bought the Japanese caps.
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 January 2018, 22:23:44 by Tactile »
REΛLFORCE

Offline os

• trash site, don't come here
« Reply #5754 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 08:08:53 »
Work: Unicomp Ultra Classic (Yes, Buckling Spring in the office, coworkers seem not to mind)
Home: IKBC MF-87 Cherry MX Brown
Home: Ducky Shine 5 Cherry MX Brown from bed with Bluetooth adapter

Offline Vectrex720

• Hidey ho
« Reply #5755 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 14:05:24 »

Omnikey 102 w/ White Pine Alps

Northgate Omnikey 102 (x3) | IBM Model M | IBM Pingmaster

Offline BliTzKiN

« Reply #5756 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 21:08:08 »

My 55G Novatouch'd Realforce 87U with lubed and silenced sliders and a set of Maxkey SA Ninja keycaps.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5757 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 22:30:32 »
Show Image

My 55G Novatouch'd Realforce 87U with lubed and silenced sliders and a set of Maxkey SA Ninja keycaps.

How do the relatively heavy SA keycaps feel on 55g domes?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline CapCollector

« Reply #5758 on: Fri, 05 January 2018, 08:19:33 »
Fico Majestouch-2 TKL Camo.

Online Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #5759 on: Fri, 05 January 2018, 15:20:46 »
Got a Red Scarf II+ Ver.C kit off of someone on r/mm & finally took the plunge with a batch of Zealios for it. Very very pleased with the results so I've been using it as my daily since I finished it up. ;D
185843-0

Online Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #5760 on: Fri, 05 January 2018, 15:24:18 »
Same ol Blackbird, some new keyboard hats though.

Show Image

Might be the "same ol Blackbird" but she's a beauty for sure!

Offline Techno Trousers

• ʘ_ಠ
« Reply #5761 on: Fri, 05 January 2018, 15:28:33 »
At work I have been using a Realforce 87U 55g for a few weeks now. Got it to see if the Topre hype was for real. It's not (for me). Just too mushy feeling--i need that crisp tactile feedback. I considered trying BKE domes, but it's not worth throwing even more money at this to try "fixing" something I don't really enjoy in its original form. But it was a good learning experience, and worth the $30-$50 I'll probably lose when I resell it. I can now say that I've tried just about every type of mechanical keyboard switch I've ever been tempted by.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5762 on: Sat, 06 January 2018, 04:18:10 »
I was using my M122 earlier today.

Unfortunately it was not connected to anything, so the time was sort of wasted, except for that nice sound of springs buckling.

More sort of testing the sound and feel of switches across the board after putting it back together.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline fcoury

« Reply #5763 on: Sun, 07 January 2018, 11:46:48 »
Using a Razer BlackWidow Chroma Tournament V2 with blue switches temporarily as I want for my first custom, programmable keyboard to arrive. I got the tada68 and some custom keycaps. I wish ordering keyboards online didn't take so much time!  ;D

For more background check out this post I made on another thread - https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=89810.msg2544620#msg2544620

Offline nogoodnames444

• I like keyboards
« Reply #5764 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 15:26:34 »
I'm using my pok3r le with white vortex keycaps at school

Offline ramencup

« Reply #5765 on: Wed, 10 January 2018, 09:33:06 »
Rocking a really bad chiclet laptop keyboard at le school
Once my HHKB comes I might be bringing that to school though.
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 January 2018, 09:39:04 by ramencup »

Offline Tactile

« Reply #5766 on: Thu, 11 January 2018, 00:29:57 »
Filco Majestouch 2 fullsized with MX blacks. I just got it today from mechanicalkeyboards.com. My first Filco. No backlighting - no multimedia keys - no dip switch - just a bog standard keyboard with no bells, no whistles. Ahhhhh... this is like the 1391401 of MX boards. I've only had it for a few hours but I like it so far - or did I already say that?  :)
REΛLFORCE

Offline cbm80

« Reply #5767 on: Sat, 13 January 2018, 07:47:37 »
Havit HV-KB390L and I like it alot.

Offline gorauskas

« Reply #5768 on: Sat, 13 January 2018, 14:04:56 »
Just finished a new custom build this morning and I'm typing this on it ... and loving it!

186414-0

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #5769 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 12:04:43 »
Wrapping up building my HHKB CF-LX with 67g MX Clears. Pics later once all the SIPs are soldered, but it feels quite nice. I've never used tactile Cherrys a whole lot, but I'm liking them so far, even if these particular ones are a bit scratchy even when lubed.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Riverman

« Reply #5770 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 17:57:07 »
I just switched my work keyboard to a light grey Cherry G80-3000 customized with brown switches and QMX clips.  It's easily one of the nicest keyboards I've ever typed on, and it's very quiet.  It's going to go even more old school than it already is when Massdrop ever ships my Matt3o keycaps.

I have a Mistel Sleeker on order for my Mac at home after reading a couple of reviews of it here.

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #5771 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 15:36:58 »
I've been using a g80-3494 for about a week as I'm waiting on some parts for my usual office board.

It has silent reds which are, as the name would suggest, much more quiet. The travel reduction is noticeable but I still enjoy the typing experience despite the fast bottom out. I'm not very picky. It would be better for gaming but this is my only spare mechanical that isn't WAY too loud for my office so here we are..

Things that I've enjoyed:
  • Classic Cherry styling with one red logo
  • Cherry Profile Caps
  • The lock indicators are blue
  • PCB mount switches are a nice change-up (desire for half plate build increases..)

Things I haven't enjoyed:
  • Classic Cherry 3000 construction
  • Unlubed
  • Lasered legends on thin PBT
  • Too big for my desk

One thing that surprised me is that each stabilized key uses thick PBT caps unlike the rest

Offline clankgy1

• Formerly digifiend
« Reply #5772 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 13:42:48 »
White key on black case RF87U at home.

POS Dell quietkey laptop-esque full size at work for docking station.  IT department is fanatical about not allowing non-standard "gaming" keyboards at work.  :shrug:

I still carry my Pok3r RGB with silent blacks with me for when the laptop leaves the docking station :)
RF87U 55g (damaged)  |  AV3 w/POM Plate  |  Thermal (to be built)  |  ID80v1 (to be rebuilt)  |  Tokyo60

Offline anorphirith

« Reply #5773 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 13:50:59 »
pok3r at home, 87u at work

Offline ollir

« Reply #5774 on: Sat, 20 January 2018, 01:30:06 »
At home I'm currently using Ortek MCK-101SX that I got couple of days ago. At work it's all thock-thock with a Realforce 105.
Never make any mistaeks.

Offline rich1051414

« Reply #5775 on: Sat, 20 January 2018, 03:11:03 »
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 January 2018, 03:13:04 by rich1051414 »
Siig Minitouch with Orange Alps, Whitefox 60% Zealios 67g, Realforce 87U 55g Topre, LFK SMK/Alps TKL With SMK 2nd Gen Cherry MX mount switches, NEC APC-H412 NEC Blue Ovals, Unicomp Model-M Spacesaver, XMIT Hall Effect, WASD Code Cherry MX Clear, KBDFans75 Lubed Gateron Greens, Azio MGK L80 Kailh Brown, XD84 Pale Blue Box Kailh, NIB Pingmaster TMK Converted, KPrepublic XD96 Blue aluminum case with Jade Box Kailh

Offline clankgy1

• Formerly digifiend
« Reply #5776 on: Sun, 21 January 2018, 19:00:55 »
RF87U 55g (damaged)  |  AV3 w/POM Plate  |  Thermal (to be built)  |  ID80v1 (to be rebuilt)  |  Tokyo60

Offline losing_ctrl

« Reply #5777 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 12:42:05 »
At home I'm currently using Ortek MCK-101SX that I got couple of days ago. At work it's all thock-thock with a Realforce 105.

Nice Ortek!  I just set my Ortek up at home as today is a rare work-from-home day for me.  At work I thock-thock as well, with my Realforce 104.

187001-0

Offline zslane

« Reply #5778 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 19:02:03 »
[Home Keyboard] Norbauer Novatouch Dasher:

187393-0

Offline iamedwards

• Blog
« Reply #5779 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 19:13:08 »
FC980M

187401-0

187399-1
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 January 2018, 19:16:08 by iamedwards »

Offline losing_ctrl

« Reply #5780 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 13:19:17 »
[Home Keyboard] Norbauer Novatouch Dasher:

(Attachment Link)

What a good looking KB Mouse combo, very nice.

Offline Kapitalist

« Reply #5781 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 17:16:53 »
Hello! New to the forums so thought I could post here.
Currently use a black on black Torpre RealForce 108 with a Japanese layout.
Stock photo below because it's currently pretty much stock except for the bed is painted blue.
My company HORI collaborated with Topre to create the Final Fantasy XI Limited Edition Topre keyboards a few years back, and I use one of the prototypes.

Been obsessing with custom keycaps and artisan keycaps lately, and ordered up some supplies to customize my board and create some keycaps. I have a few ideas that I haven't seen executed yet, so I hope to post them here some day soon.

Been searching for a Topre caps in particular, as every since I started using the RealForce I just can't go back. Cherry MX switches are nice, and my company even developed our own proprietary keyswitch, but I'll be a Topre man for life...

Nice to meet you all and thank you for all the information so far!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #5782 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 17:19:16 »
Stock photo below because it's currently pretty much stock except for the bed is painted blue.
My company HORI collaborated with Topre to create the Final Fantasy XI Limited Edition Topre keyboards a few years back, and I use one of the prototypes.

Show Image

Been obsessing with custom keycaps and artisan keycaps lately, and ordered up some supplies to customize my board and create some keycaps. I have a few ideas that I haven't seen executed yet, so I hope to post them here some day soon.

Been searching for a Topre caps in particular, as every since I started using the RealForce I just can't go back. Cherry MX switches are nice, and my company even developed our own proprietary keyswitch, but I'll be a Topre man for life...

You work for HORI? Like the company that makes fightstick parts?

That's rad. I used a hayabusa stick when I still had a fightstick.
« Last Edit: Sun, 28 January 2018, 17:20:58 by Puddsy »
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Kapitalist

« Reply #5783 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 17:45:34 »

Show Image

Yes, I do, and thank you! I agree that the Hayabusa is a great stick, although it's a bit loose for some people's taste. The new matte-finish Hayabusa pushbuttons are getting all kind of rave reviews, too and I have to agree. But I'm not here to promote HORI, just thought it was cool we worked with Topre, which led to me getting introduced to the keyboard that changed my life. 

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #5784 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 19:20:55 »

Show Image

Yes, I do, and thank you! I agree that the Hayabusa is a great stick, although it's a bit loose for some people's taste. The new matte-finish Hayabusa pushbuttons are getting all kind of rave reviews, too and I have to agree. But I'm not here to promote HORI, just thought it was cool we worked with Topre, which led to me getting introduced to the keyboard that changed my life.

That's super cool.

When I was in Japan, I was surprised to see that Topre doesn't only make keyboards.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Kapitalist

« Reply #5785 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 19:47:18 »

That's super cool.

When I was in Japan, I was surprised to see that Topre doesn't only make keyboards.

Yeah it seems they also make other industrial and manufacturing equipment. Makes sense as their keyboards have an extremely high quality industrial-grade feel to them. I feel like I could use my RealForce for decades without issue, whereas a lot of highly-marketed mechanical gaming keyboards seem like they'd break with a strong look and a light breeze.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #5786 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 19:48:13 »

That's super cool.

Yeah it seems they also make other industrial and manufacturing equipment. Makes sense as their keyboards have an extremely high quality industrial-grade feel to them. I feel like I could use my RealForce for decades without issue, whereas a lot of highly-marketed mechanical gaming keyboards seem like they'd break with a strong look and a light breeze.

That's why I use a kustom :D

Offline EscapeVelocity

• Antiquarian
« Reply #5787 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 21:48:45 »
Logitech UltraX Premium...short stroke scissor switches

Offline TheInverseKey

• You can run but you cannot hide!
« Reply #5788 on: Mon, 29 January 2018, 10:48:04 »
NMB RT 101+ with Black Hi-Tek

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #5789 on: Mon, 29 January 2018, 13:50:58 »

Offline vaultsg

« Reply #5790 on: Mon, 29 January 2018, 17:24:39 »
KBParadise V60 with MX Browns and some Tai-Hao accents

Offline dustpuppy

« Reply #5791 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 08:36:14 »
Using my stainless steel atreus connected to my iPad: https://imgur.com/gallery/ZaZHV

Offline rich1051414

« Reply #5792 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 13:55:01 »
In the process of cleaning up this beauty:

187715-0

I bought it for cheap but without knowing the switch. I wasn't stupid enough to expect blue alps, but the white alps I'll take :D

Edit: Oh, It's a Mtek K104 if you didn't know.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 February 2018, 13:56:58 by rich1051414 »
Siig Minitouch with Orange Alps, Whitefox 60% Zealios 67g, Realforce 87U 55g Topre, LFK SMK/Alps TKL With SMK 2nd Gen Cherry MX mount switches, NEC APC-H412 NEC Blue Ovals, Unicomp Model-M Spacesaver, XMIT Hall Effect, WASD Code Cherry MX Clear, KBDFans75 Lubed Gateron Greens, Azio MGK L80 Kailh Brown, XD84 Pale Blue Box Kailh, NIB Pingmaster TMK Converted, KPrepublic XD96 Blue aluminum case with Jade Box Kailh

Offline invariance

• ...here with all the other boson's
« Reply #5793 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 22:51:47 »
In the process of cleaning up this beauty:

(Attachment Link)

I bought it for cheap but without knowing the switch. I wasn't stupid enough to expect blue alps, but the white alps I'll take :D

Edit: Oh, It's a Mtek K104 if you didn't know.

You won't be disapointed.  :)

I thought what I will do this year is to move through my 'boards every month.
Last month was the K104 and as I have a lot more RD's than MK's I will have to alternate  :( :-[

So this month I am using a Cherry combo: RS6000 with an M-5000 mouse.
187773-0

The rubber coating on the mouse is deteriorating and feels sticky, but mhe, I'll still use it.
The only BS I
want to hear is
from a Model M:
PN:1391401
DOB: 04FEB87
      Wyse 85      Mtek K104
SMK Blue: Chicony KB-5181; HyperX Aqua: HyperX Alloy Origins *Yet-to-rebuild: A 69 key C. P. Clare Foam & Foil assy *Rubber: Digital LK46W-A2; uSoft Natural Pro RT9401, Natural Multimedia 1.0A RT9470, Natural Ergonomic 4000 KU-0460; "Avid" Sejin SLKR2233; "Diamond Touch" Mitsubishi 6511-PB

Offline naveed

« Reply #5794 on: Sat, 03 February 2018, 17:13:50 »
I got this for work.

HAVIT HV-KB390L Low Profile Mechanical Keyboard  https://www.prohavit.com/products/hv-kb390l-low-profile-mechanical-keyboard/

Generally I am not fond of blue switches, but this low-profile one reminds me a lot of the space invader switches and I love it.

At home, I'm using a Corsair K95 with Red Cherrys. (Yes, one big ass keyboard at home and a tiny one at work - I should have bought the one with the numpad).

Offline clankgy1

• Formerly digifiend
« Reply #5795 on: Sat, 03 February 2018, 22:27:36 »
Using this (Pok3r RGB with silent blacks, DSA Dolch) in bedroom with work laptop trying to finish up some work.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #5796 on: Sat, 03 February 2018, 23:44:20 »
Still using my Ducky YOTD at home, and my SSK at work...

Have to say, it's great in both cases.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #5797 on: Sun, 04 February 2018, 15:31:37 »
Using an Avid KB654 (MX Brown) at home and an Apple Magic keyboard at work. At some point I want to replace that Magic keyboard with one of the old Alps Apple boards like an Apple Extended but that will have to wait for now.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline Lansky

• Realest motherthocker
« Reply #5798 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 06:59:22 »

Been using my shiny 8 yo Logitech UltraX Premium for the past couple of hours. I still have a soft spot for this keyboard. The fact that it was $20 retail still amazes me. Probably my all-time favorite cheap-board.
Norbaforce (88UB, BKE Heavy, silenced), Noxary XRF (stock 87UB, 55g) Singa R2 (retooled MX Blacks w/ 68g catweewee springs), LZ GH V2 (V1 Zealios 67g), RAMA U80-A (Holy GSUS)

Offline Kapitalist

« Reply #5799 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 09:02:14 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Love this board. I'm thinking about building something similar but am a total n00b. Can you let me know where you sourced your parts or what you used? Thank you!