Author Topic: Thanks for a good job!  (Read 81316 times)

Offline mougrim

Thanks for a good job!
« on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 16:29:47 »
Ordered a Unicomp keyboard from your company. Fast response, fast delivery - it took only 4 days to arrive in my country, and now works like charm.
Otherwise I'd had to order it from USA - and shipping con on one of those is a killer.

Great job, guys!
IBM AT Model F, Vortexgear Race 3, AEKII (Alps Cream Damped), Metoo Zero (modded to Kailh Box Navy)

Offline wsjudd

• The Keyboard Company Blog
Re: Thanks for a good job!
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 16:33:03 »
Thanks very much mougrim - it's great to hear that everything went smoothly. Let us know what you think of the keyboard!
Blogs & Social Media
The Keyboard Company

Offline mougrim

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 16:40:34 »
Thanks very much mougrim - it's great to hear that everything went smoothly. Let us know what you think of the keyboard!
Pretty good build quality (maybe not as good as in old Model M ones, but still good), sturdy, good printing on keycaps. And, of course, absolutely unique Buckling Spring action.

P.S. I'd wish there were more additional keycaps for Unikomp keyboards available. I think your buyers could appreciate it.
IBM AT Model F, Vortexgear Race 3, AEKII (Alps Cream Damped), Metoo Zero (modded to Kailh Box Navy)

Offline wsjudd

• The Keyboard Company Blog
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 16:49:27 »
Nice one Mougrim, glad you're happy with it. Keycaps aren't really our speciality, but we'll keep it in mind for the future!
Blogs & Social Media
The Keyboard Company