Author Topic: [IC] GMK Metaverse - GB Launching 07/16/18!!!  (Read 53081 times)

Offline __foo_

Re: [IC] GMK Metaverse
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 00:00:55 »
Yes, finally, a good looking black and red keyset. Please make it happen quick.

I think this would look great with the Black-Red-Black E6-V2 I ordered but I'm just not too into the super white alphas. While I'd prefer them to not be white, a less bright white would be more bearable.

I've been thinking about a nice looking black and red keyset for a while now, since Forge and Led Zeppelin didn't jump out to me, and I've been thinking about relating it to Persona 5 but I just don't have the creative talent/spark.

You gotta be kidding me! I have the exact same build coming in (E6-V2 black-red-black) and I was thinking of chucking this set on it as well! And yes, Forge/Demonic and LedZep were a NO from me.

I reckon white alphas should be alright since white color looks good on any sets :P

Offline olivia

« Reply #51 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 00:17:10 »
I'm so in love, I can even use the alphas to make a jp olivia set  :D

Offline LynnDeisky

« Reply #52 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 00:21:13 »
nice modified.

I'm totally in.

and please consider yellow on black modifier kit :)

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #53 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 00:22:21 »
Yes, finally, a good looking black and red keyset. Please make it happen quick.

I think this would look great with the Black-Red-Black E6-V2 I ordered but I'm just not too into the super white alphas. While I'd prefer them to not be white, a less bright white would be more bearable.

I've been thinking about a nice looking black and red keyset for a while now, since Forge and Led Zeppelin didn't jump out to me, and I've been thinking about relating it to Persona 5 but I just don't have the creative talent/spark.

You gotta be kidding me! I have the exact same build coming in (E6-V2 black-red-black) and I was thinking of chucking this set on it as well! And yes, Forge/Demonic and LedZep were a NO from me.

I reckon white alphas should be alright since white color looks good on any sets :P

Great minds think alike ;)
Black and Red is my favorite color scheme/combo so that was a no brainer since I don't think it's offered often.

White does go well with everything but I was really hoping for a set more focused on black/red instead of being majority white. This still looks pretty nice through. There's a pretty high chance I'll get it if the icon mods are changed and the alphas are a slightly darker hue.

I have no problem with icon mods, btw, just not into the ones in the render.

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #54 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 00:34:10 »
I'll be in for the novelties (love Persona!), but not the main kit, its not to my tastes...

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #55 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 01:12:54 »
Consider a text bottom row addon :P

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #56 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 02:03:12 »
Yes, please

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #57 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 02:08:32 »
This is so up my alley. Not long before we see a p4 set come to life? I should be working on SEN :(

Offline Sissy

« Reply #58 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 02:38:26 »
This is so up my alley. Not long before we see a p4 set come to life? I should be working on SEN :(
Persona 4 would be golden/yellows  and Persona 3 would be blues. I do like that all of these games have a somewhat color theme that can be used for a keyset.

Offline Lotsati

« Reply #59 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 02:49:36 »
Whoa :O

I think I may be able to drag some non mech keyboard enthusiasts into this GB. I can see this set being incredibly popular if it get's advertised to other anime/gaming community forums.

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #60 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 02:56:39 »
Definitely interested!

Offline Out_of_diplomacy

« Reply #61 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 03:19:56 »
This is amazing. You stole my heart. Also I suggests to everybody to play the game. Definitely worth your time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Offline a_ak57

« Reply #62 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 08:11:58 »
The base set is pretty nice but that shadow set is really neat.  For all the sets with black/grey/white that have existed, I hadn't yet seen one that actually makes me feel like it was lifted straight out of a black and white movie like that.

Offline Chromatrope

• Tortures arrows, murders Lshift, doesn't press X
« Reply #63 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 08:28:47 »
just noticed an error in the base kit render: it contains two R2 1.5U backslash/mu keys in the alpha colour, instead of one in alpha one in mod colour
I dance significantly better through bullet patterns than the alphanumerics. Known to cause heart failure in touch typists on sight.

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #64 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 08:51:18 »
Fits with the only fig I have (sakura futaba) so I guess I'll have to get it  :thumb:

Oh yea pls get a EU proxy for this, thanks.

Offline SolidCactus

« Reply #65 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 09:29:18 »
Fits with the only fig I have (sakura futaba) so I guess I'll have to get it  :thumb:

EU Proxy would be awesome.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #66 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 09:57:58 »
Welcome. I am delighted to make your acquaintance.

Show Image

This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter.
It is a room that only those who are bound by a "contract" may enter.

I am Igor, the master of this place. Remember it well.

I have summoned you to speak of important matters.
It involves your life as well.

Now then, it seems the night is waning... It is almost time.

I am thou, thou art I...

Show Image
Yo, Yo, Yo! Ummm...Hello? it's me...

We don't have much time here so I will make this quick!

The phantom thieves need your help!

Everyone's health on Joker's team is really low and now we've got to go back them up!

While I'm helping them, I need you to cover for me.

In order to help us out, I have sent the "Metaverse" keyset for you to use!

Show Image

I'm going to wrap up here and start heading out. This set is GOD TIER! So please take care of it!

Show Image
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

OH! and before I forget, here are some renders of the set on a few of my boards!
GOOD LUCK!

Show Image
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

This is going above and beyond. Never played the game, but you too have inspired me to give it a go.

Will definitely join for 1x of each kit if I have the funds once this rolls out! 

Edit: Forgot to mention that I think the set looks great!
« Last Edit: Fri, 13 April 2018, 10:02:59 by Unforgivable »

Offline Dead Encryption

• Dead...
    • Twitch Channel
« Reply #67 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 11:01:31 »

Soon "TM"

;D if this set does really well, I have plans on several different Shin Megami tensei ideas. And the idea is, all sets that I design in the series would support mix and match compatibility but still retain their own originality. Or if numbers are high enough...you may see some "special" options only available in this GB.

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
  • I have ideas. Sometimes they're even good ideas.
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #68 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 11:16:20 »

EU Proxy would be awesome.

EU proxy for sure since I've got a couple of them in my network, maybe zFrontier for Asia/Oceania proxy as well if they accept.

Offline Chromatrope

« Reply #69 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 11:26:54 »
this is so big I assumed proxy right away lol
I dance significantly better through bullet patterns than the alphanumerics. Known to cause heart failure in touch typists on sight.

Offline bmk_

« Reply #70 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 11:54:46 »
In for novelties for sure.

Offline koduh

« Reply #71 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 12:37:50 »
We already talked on Discord but I want to put this comment so others can chime in. I'd like to see icon nav cluster as well to match the icon mods. Similar to HyperFuse Redux

Home - or 
End -      or

Pg Up -
Pg Dn -

Ins - or
Del -

A couple others could be Esc -
 and maybe a different caps lock legend?

Offline Chromatrope

« Reply #72 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 12:57:43 »
We already talked on Discord but I want to put this comment so others can chime in. I'd like to see icon nav cluster as well to match the icon mods. Similar to HyperFuse Redux
Show Image

Home - or 
End -      or

Pg Up -
Pg Dn -

Ins - or
Del -

Icon nav cluster would be great ye!

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #73 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 13:31:40 »
Show Image

Home - or 
End -      or

Pg Up -
Pg Dn -

Ins - or
Del -

Icon nav cluster would be great ye!

+1

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #74 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 13:58:18 »

Soon "TM"

;D if this set does really well, I have plans on several different Shin Megami tensei ideas. And the idea is, all sets that I design in the series would support mix and match compatibility but still retain their own originality. Or if numbers are high enough...you may see some "special" options only available in this GB.

A P4 set would be amazing!

Offline syliss1

« Reply #75 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 14:43:40 »
Definitely in on this one.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #76 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 16:29:19 »
I just recalled a thread where Tomb3ry mentioned that he developed the full icon set including the navigation cluster. So, I suppose that GMK has the full set molds, already.

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
  • I have ideas. Sometimes they're even good ideas.
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #77 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 16:44:59 »
I just recalled a thread where Tomb3ry mentioned that he developed the full icon set including the navigation cluster. So, I suppose that GMK has the full set molds, already.

We're checking with GMK to see if they have any sort of collection of their available icons so that we can see what we have to work with.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #78 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 17:10:07 »

We're checking with GMK to see if they have any sort of collection of their available icons so that we can see what we have to work with.

Awesome. Contacting Tomb3ry may help as well.

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #79 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 18:32:19 »

Soon "TM"

that is exciting news! I am certain this set will do well.

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #80 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 21:44:45 »
I know nothing about Persona but I'd be in for the gray accents and spacebars kit.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #81 on: Sun, 15 April 2018, 00:20:00 »
Woah, really appreciate the effort put into this IC - looks great mate, count me in! :D
Didn't notice my personal messages have been disabled for those thinking you have been blocked - to contact please reach out through Facebook messages or support email!
WEB: https://rama.works/
STORE: https://ramaworks.store/
INSTA: @ramaworks
FB: ramaworks

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #82 on: Sun, 15 April 2018, 02:46:23 »
Imagine this set with mitos icons O.O

Offline yap68

« Reply #83 on: Sun, 15 April 2018, 04:00:43 »
+1 Icon nav clusters

Offline Tom_Kazansky

• Oblivion Knight
« Reply #84 on: Sun, 15 April 2018, 04:17:59 »
Show Image

Home - or 
End -      or

Pg Up -
Pg Dn -

Ins - or
Del -

+1

Offline zekkin

• my entire life was unlimited zekk works
« Reply #85 on: Sun, 15 April 2018, 07:00:08 »
Show Image

Home - or 
End -      or

Pg Up -
Pg Dn -

Ins - or
Del -

As this is an interest check, I'll simply put my vote against this. Icon bottom row + icon nav cluster would guarantee me not participating in this, should it move to GB.

Offline nguyenhimself

« Reply #86 on: Sun, 15 April 2018, 08:18:10 »
Show Image

Home - or 
End -      or

Pg Up -
Pg Dn -

Ins - or
Del -

As this is an interest check, I'll simply put my vote against this. Icon bottom row + icon nav cluster would guarantee me not participating in this, should it move to GB.

It'd be much more useful to everyone here if you would elaborate why icon nav cluster is such an affront and dealbreaker to you.
I personally don't mind either.

Offline zekkin

• my entire life was unlimited zekk works
« Reply #87 on: Sun, 15 April 2018, 08:41:07 »
Show Image

Home - or 
End -      or

Pg Up -
Pg Dn -

Ins - or
Del -

It'd be much more useful to everyone here if you would elaborate why icon nav cluster is such an affront and dealbreaker to you.
I don't like the way it looks.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #88 on: Sun, 15 April 2018, 12:46:51 »
Show Image

Home - or 
End -      or

Pg Up -
Pg Dn -

Ins - or
Del -

I don't like the way it looks.
I concur. I simply dislike this set of icons on the nav cluster.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #89 on: Sun, 15 April 2018, 13:17:05 »
Imagine this set with mitos icons O.O

That would be awesome! Dead Encryption, please talk to MiTo and see if you can make that happen (if it suits you, of course, being your project).

Offline Dead Encryption

• Dead...
    • Twitch Channel
« Reply #90 on: Sun, 15 April 2018, 16:09:07 »
To update everyone, thank you for giving feedback.

As far as the Mods go, my original heavy influence was from GMK Muted, which was a mix of icon and text. So, to keep things a bit more interesting, I'm going to design a couple of renders, one with that original idea / style i had in mind, and another with an icon combination I am happy with as well. Then, I think I will have another google form / vote on what set of mods people like more for Metaverse. If either of those get higher voted, then I will be happy either way.

As far as Mitocons go, the only thing that concerns me is since this isn't some huge Massdrop GB, etc. hitting the MOQ on those. Now, if enough people voted on that, then I could try to reach out to Mito and ask him. Otherwise, I don't want to waste his time, if that makes sense.

With that also in mind, I am trying to make this set unique in its own way and to maintain the "persona" vibe it was originally intended for. If we can make this GB big enough where we can add options for the set, I am all for it, just don't want to make promises to people that we can't hold to.

I will be sure to post some updated renders soon! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #91 on: Sun, 15 April 2018, 19:39:31 »

As far as the Mods go, my original heavy influence was from GMK Muted, which was a mix of icon and text. So, to keep things a bit more interesting, I'm going to design a couple of renders, one with that original idea / style i had in mind, and another with an icon combination I am happy with as well. Then, I think I will have another google form / vote on what set of mods people like more for Metaverse. If either of those get higher voted, then I will be happy either way.

As far as Mitocons go, the only thing that concerns me is since this isn't some huge Massdrop GB, etc. hitting the MOQ on those. Now, if enough people voted on that, then I could try to reach out to Mito and ask him. Otherwise, I don't want to waste his time, if that makes sense.

With that also in mind, I am trying to make this set unique in its own way and to maintain the "persona" vibe it was originally intended for. If we can make this GB big enough where we can add options for the set, I am all for it, just don't want to make promises to people that we can't hold to.

I will be sure to post some updated renders soon! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Show Image

Sounds good! Hopefully Mito would be cool with the idea. This will be my first black/red set! :thumb:

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #92 on: Sun, 15 April 2018, 19:53:39 »

Show Image

I personally like the idea of a kit that can cover the most common 60% layouts in persona-ish icon mods. Idk what those would be but maybe something like expanding the novelty kit to become a 60% icon kit, similar to what blocknet was for gmk laser.

Offline wixxzblu

« Reply #93 on: Mon, 16 April 2018, 14:17:44 »
The gray set is better than i had ever imagined, i give another vote against icon nav cluster. The ones weve seen so far from hyperfuse redux and red honey are so bad it would ruin the whole set on anything bigger than 60%.
I also really like the icon bottom mods, they look very good on blue on black so i guess they are gonna look good on this as well.

Offline Chimera

« Reply #94 on: Mon, 16 April 2018, 15:06:32 »
Wow, i've never wanted a set more.

Super in for this

Offline truong3016

« Reply #95 on: Mon, 16 April 2018, 20:07:24 »
should have more 1.5 u novelties, maybe change some 1.25u to 1.5u, 4 would be good

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #96 on: Mon, 16 April 2018, 20:25:48 »
should have more 1.5 u novelties, maybe change some 1.25u to 1.5u, 4 would be good

Idk if it's a render error or just me but those bottom two rows all look like 1.5u.

Offline truong3016

« Reply #97 on: Mon, 16 April 2018, 22:01:29 »

Idk if it's a render error or just me but those bottom two rows all look like 1.5u.

ah my bad, I think you are right. So we should change some 1.5u to 1.25u instead  ;D

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #98 on: Tue, 17 April 2018, 17:55:45 »
I've got a good feeling about this set. The effort put in before IC says a lot.

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #99 on: Tue, 17 April 2018, 18:59:17 »
I keep coming back to this, I need it already  :o :o :o
Didn't notice my personal messages have been disabled for those thinking you have been blocked - to contact please reach out through Facebook messages or support email!
WEB: https://rama.works/
STORE: https://ramaworks.store/
INSTA: @ramaworks
FB: ramaworks