Author Topic: [IC] Denver Meetup Q1 or Q2 2019  (Read 15982 times)

Offline Lilith_Cain

[IC] Denver Meetup Q1 or Q2 2019
« on: Tue, 23 October 2018, 10:25:55 »
I'm settling in to my new home in the greater Denver area. As far as I'm aware there aren't any or haven't been any successful meetups in the Denver area. (Which is a total shame, because WOW there is a lot of tech out here.)

I'd really like to make this happen, and after some perusing there seems to be at least a little interest. I've been to both the more intimate monthly meetups in Portland, OR, as well as the NorCal meetup that happened at Nest HQ last year.

I understand that these types of things take a lot of time, dedication, (a small army) and LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! I figured a small handful of people may be able to meet at a local cafe in either Boulder or Denver and hopefully build up to a larger annual meetup after the holidays.

I will personally be available via the comment thread here and at /r/mk, and try to see what kind of update I can give next week.

(This is a mirror post of https://www.reddit.com//9qldna/)

Offline Johnny12times

• The laziest of the lazy
Re: [IC] Denver Meetup Q1 or Q2 2019
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 08:23:43 »
I live in the Springs and would definitely be interested. I'd love to meet some of the other artisans in the area!

Edit: Nevermind, looks like I'm a few months late. Hopefully another one of these happens this year. :)
« Last Edit: Sat, 09 February 2019, 08:27:02 by Johnny12times »
LazyCaps.club