Author Topic: What mouse are you currently using?  (Read 3314 times)

Offline Flame

What mouse are you currently using?
« on: Wed, 14 November 2018, 11:28:45 »
I'm currently using a 2014 Razer Naga Epic. It still runs relatively fine, but I have been having on and off issues with it. I was looking into buying a new mouse, and was wondering what mice everyone else is using. I wanted another wireless mouse since I hate cords and my desk is already absurdly small as it is so a bungee wouldn't really help much. I am, however, looking into Finalmouse's products even though they aren't wireless. I saw on Reddit/Twitter that they are possibly releasing a new model soon.

Offline appaboy

Re: What mouse are you currently using?
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 14 November 2018, 11:30:42 »
Logitech m705 "Marathon" mouse has kept me happy for 3 years, it's more meant for small hands and I am not a gamer so I don't need all the flashy features of gaming mice. Considering buying a rollermouse however
PC Singa, MIR80, TX84se, g80-3314, g80-0427, g80-5000 + 5700, G80-3700, g81-3000 HBU (og wob)

HASRO keycaps
OG POM keycaps
SAI OG Italian dyesubs
Scarface Fn blank

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 14 November 2018, 11:33:06 »
MX Master 2. I love it.

I thought it was a meme until I needed a new mouse for work and travel. It is so comfortable.

Offline Tekilashot

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 14 November 2018, 11:43:15 »
I got a swiftpoint Z a few months ago.
I'm loving it, the biggest downside is the price and the software.
There's no automatic profile switching yet but they are working on it.

Offline Flame

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 14 November 2018, 11:46:36 »
MX Master 2. I love it.

I thought it was a meme until I needed a new mouse for work and travel. It is so comfortable.

Man, I was debating on getting that last week when Amazon had some Logitech deals. I was between that and the MX Master 2s, but ultimately decided to wait for Black Friday. Do you use the MX Master 2 for coding or gaming?

I got a swiftpoint Z a few months ago.
I'm loving it, the biggest downside is the price and the software.
There's no automatic profile switching yet but they are working on it.

I had not heard of Swiftpoint before (even as a company), but that mouse looks insane. The pricing is a bit high though =/

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Flame

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 14 November 2018, 12:28:42 »

Online fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 14 November 2018, 16:10:54 »
Anker "vertical" (actually diagonal) mouse right hand, Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical left hand.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Shapey Fiend

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 14 November 2018, 17:31:07 »
I'm using a Zowie FK1. Had another one before that, and a Razer Deathadder before that.

I enjoy that it's big and doesn't have loads of superfluous buttons. I kind of wish they made an even bigger mouse though I've got really long fingers.

Offline Eldr1tch

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 14 November 2018, 18:29:33 »
Razer Naga Chroma - wired.

It's good for what I use it for (vidya and internet browsing). I think ever since the trinity version came out they raised the price, so I'm no so sure it is worth it now. It is nice that most games seem to auto-detect the naga so it auto assigns its short-cut setup for you so you don't have to go in and assign every little thing. However one thing that I HATE about Razer products in general is the borderline malware they SHOVE down your throat.

Offline no, the other guy

• actually, this guy
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 14 November 2018, 18:52:43 »
Logitech G402. Reliable enough for its price.
<armin> i have the impression the only reason the mx red switch was invented was drunk people

Unicomp PC122 (review) * IBM Model F XT * Dell AT101W

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ