Author Topic: Anyone got Ducky PBT?  (Read 1348 times)

Offline lolkey

Anyone got Ducky PBT?
« on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 15:03:13 »
Anyone have a set of these? Are they worth the price coming from stock FILCO ABS caps? I heard they are practically the same thickness as the FILCO caps. I'm looking for a blank black pair of PBT in Cherry profile and it's the only thing I can find.
filco ninja mj2 tkl · mx brown · black case · blank black pbt
varmilo va87mr tkl · gateron red · black case · dye sub pbt ❤
vortex pok3r rgb · mx silent · white case · blank xda pbt

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Anyone got Ducky PBT?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 15:03:57 »
Anyone have a set of these? Are they worth the price coming from stock FILCO ABS caps? I heard they are practically the same thickness as the FILCO caps. I'm looking for a blank black pair of PBT in Cherry profile and it's the only thing I can find.

Those are OEM profile not cherry profile.

There was a group buy recently for thick blank black PBT cherry profile caps but it is over but there are going to be extras I'm sure and people selling there sets.

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50935.0

Offline tbc

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 15:05:35 »
yes.

filco caps are among the worst caps out there.  probably only better than wasd and w/e the g710+ uses.
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 26 May 2014, 05:08:34 »

Those are OEM profile not cherry profile.

There was a group buy recently for thick blank black PBT cherry profile caps but it is over but there are going to be extras I'm sure and people selling there sets.

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50935.0

The Ducky blank black caps are THIN PBT, too.

I'd post in Ivan's GB thread that you want a set of the blanks and someone may be willing to sell one to you once the GB completes. They'll also start appearing in the Classifieds section after the GB completes. So far it looks like they'll be really nice, although it'll still be a while until they're shipped.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.