Author Topic: Anyone else have trouble with their massdrop DSA Dolch keyset? wrong keys?  (Read 1724 times)

Offline roksprok

Today my DSA Dolch set came.  Its great, except that I got 2 2.25 and 1 1.75 shift keys.  Ended up getting no 2.75 keys.  In the pics of the keyset it clearly comes with 1 2.75, 1 2.25, and 1 1.75.  Anyone else have similar problems?  Is this going to happen with my granite set too?

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
Random missing/duplicate keys are an issue with every set - most people get what they should, some people get lucky and get useful extras, but sometimes an important key is missing like in your set.  Hopefully you'll not be unlucky with granite too but there are no guarantees.

Did it ship from massdrop or direct from Signature Plastics?  I expect whoever shipped it to you sorted the caps so you need to contact them to request the missing shift, hopefully they have spares.

Oh and welcome to GH :)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline roksprok

Thanks for the welcome!

The set was shipped from massdrop, but I'm not sure who bagged it up and would have the extras.  Seems like the best thing to do is just ask Massdrop support for the extra key, hopefully it won't take too long.  If anyone else had the opposite problem, PM me and we can do a swap. 

Its good to hear its a pretty normal thing, as its my first keyset I thought I was crazy for a bit. 

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
Yeah, this happens with buys on there most of the time. Just contact them and they'll sort you out :thumb:
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"