Author Topic: What is the best wrist rest available for TKL boards?  (Read 1682 times)

Offline Fragil1ty

• Abre los ojos.
What is the best wrist rest available for TKL boards?
« on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 21:50:58 »
I used to have a Grifiti wrist rest for my Noppoo a good while back but after a while it started to peel away at the corners and obviously this was not very good value for money.

I'm just looking for a good value wrist rest for a TKL board, it can be soft/hard material, money isn't really an issue, not that they cost a lot in the first place, lol.

Any ideas?
你搞砸了

Offline combataran

Re: What is the best wrist rest available for TKL boards?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 22:07:26 »
Cherry G80-1000HFD | CM Storm Spawn | Keypuller.com - Key Caps News & Database

Offline jacobolus

Re: What is the best wrist rest available for TKL boards?
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 23:12:00 »
It’s slightly off the subject, but this is the ergonomics subforum, so note: you want to have your palms/wrists raised substantially above the level of the the keys to type in a comfortable way. Much higher than basically any wrist rest I’ve ever seen. (Though the Maltron/Kinesis Advantage get closer probably.) So by all means get a palm rest, but I recommend only using it when resting... i.e. don’t have your palms on it while actually typing. Or get a palmrest and jack it way up by stacking something underneath it. Or get some of those forearm supports instead.