Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2015

Keycon 2015 Love Letters

<< < (3/3)

vivalarevolución:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Tue, 19 May 2015, 14:14:04 ---Get the AL Star. Anodized aluminum version of the Safari. For that Korean custom feels.

--- End quote ---

Bling bling.

HoffmanMyster:
I seriously think you should write love letters for every meetup, these are beautiful.   :-*

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Tue, 19 May 2015, 14:14:04 ---Get the AL Star. Anodized aluminum version of the Safari. For that Korean custom feels.

--- End quote ---

AL Star so nice. I'm a fountain pen noob, but I love mine.

vivalarevolución:

--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Tue, 19 May 2015, 16:57:17 ---I seriously think you should write love letters for every meetup, these are beautiful.   :-*

--- End quote ---

Gosh, those simply were my spur of the moment creations.  I have much better in the arsenal if I put some thought into it.

vivalarevolución:
 Here is a link to all of my potato photos. I took them with my crappy outdoor camera, have not been bitten by the photography bug yet. Probably will happen sometime in my thirties.

I wish that I had more photos of the presenters and attendees, but I tend to just go around and snap photos of the swag at meetups. Which is odd, because I go to the meetups because I like the people more than anything.

https://plus.google.com/photos/105766969535071036345/albums/6152450777206805185?authkey=CJaNmNj3j72fYg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version