Author Topic: Good mouse for white desk to replace DeatAdder  (Read 2390 times)

Offline czarek

• Keep the momentum going!
    • FalbaTech
Good mouse for white desk to replace DeatAdder
« on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 02:48:38 »
Guys I'm looking for a good mouse that will track fine on my white desk without the mouse mat. I'm a big fan of DeathAdders, been using all versions since Black Edition (BE, 2013 and now Chroma) but it only works on a mat. I previously had Logitech G602 which tracked fine directly on this desk and I actually liked how it glided (the surface of the desk is very smooth, but only semi-glossy, really nice for mousing). Unfortunately G602's middle click button died pretty quickly so I don't want to get just another G602. I also use trackballs (previously KEM, now mostly CST and M570) sometimes but I prefer to use mouse for games like SC2, Diablo 3 or Dota 2. I'm not a pro gamer but I do appreciate of how deathadder tracks so something with equally good tracking would be preferred. Do you know any mouse that would fit this criteria? Palm grip, good tracking with little to no acceleration, DPI around 1800 (that's how I have my DA set) that will work without the mouse mat on white desk?
My little ErgoDox / GH60 factory: http://falbatech.pl

Offline Draxor

• Generic Idiot
Re: Good mouse for white desk to replace DeatAdder
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 17:04:39 »
What speaks against just getting a mousepad? They're cheaper than a new, good mouse

Offline gabamnml

• I have no idea what i'm doing
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 17:47:16 »
I recommend Sphex mousepad it is a really awesome here is the link http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mouse-mats/razer-sphex

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 20:33:58 »
Palm grip, good tracking with little to no acceleration, DPI around 1800 (that's how I have my DA set) that will work without the mouse mat on white desk?

Evga X5 and you can relax, nothing better than this current model because have been using it for the past 4 days, pure bliss  :-* .

Offline czarek

• Keep the momentum going!
    • FalbaTech
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 08:42:39 »
Thanks for your replies, I'll check out the EVGA. I don't want to use mouse mat or at least I want to need to use it (rather have an option to use the mouse without the mat). Currently I have corsair desk mat and it makes DeathAdder glide and track like a dream but it becomes dirty really quick and I have to wash it almost every week.
My little ErgoDox / GH60 factory: http://falbatech.pl

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 08:45:52 »
zowie EC1 is almost the same shape as the DA and the side buttons are pretty close to the same position. It's optical so tracking is great and there is no software for the mouse.
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015