Author Topic: [GB] KAT Napoleonic | Shipping / Shipped | Some Extras Available  (Read 48160 times)

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
Re: [GB] KAT Napoleonic | Most Vendors Shipping
« Reply #100 on: Tue, 03 January 2023, 12:34:58 »
January update: most vendors should be shipping KAT Napoleonic by now.

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
Re: [GB] KAT Napoleonic | Awaiting ZF to ship to vendors
« Reply #101 on: Wed, 01 February 2023, 09:24:43 »
I think all vendors have begun shipping KAT Napoleonic.

If you're an MK Ultra customer, and you haven't gotten yours yet, check your spam folder for the address confirmation email. MK Ultra won't ship GBs to customers without that confirmation. If you can't find the email, get in touch with customer support:
https://mkultra.click/contact-us/

Offline Luna

Re: [GB] KAT Napoleonic | Shipping / Shipped | Some Extras Available
« Reply #102 on: Sun, 14 May 2023, 06:10:34 »
Anyone else got scammed by MKUltra?
No refund for an order not received, no replies to emails in 2 months.

« Reply #103 on: Sun, 14 May 2023, 07:08:49 »
I cannot say I've had the same experience with MKULTRA. I am a repeat customer, my most recent purchase was some Napoleonic alphas that were delivered within 2 weeks.

I've only sent one message to MKUltra, but was replied to within a few days. Try another message to shake the tree.

Edited..
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 May 2023, 07:48:31 by firstworldproblems »

Offline Luna

« Reply #104 on: Sun, 14 May 2023, 07:30:44 »
I cannot say I've NOT had the same experience with MKULTRA. I am a repeat customer, my most recent purchase was some Napoleonic alphas that were delivered within 2 weeks.

I've only sent one message to MKUltra, but was replied to within a few days. Try another message to shake the tree.

If you cannot say you have not had the same experience that would mean you DID have the same experience.

7 mails in the past two months to Erik Johnson and Stefaan (a Dutch speaking guy working there) on the email addresses secrets@mkultra.click and erik@mkultra.click .
They just don't give a crap and I'm not the only one not getting his refund, Reddit can give you a lot of info.
So in my book these guys are scammers.

« Reply #105 on: Sun, 14 May 2023, 07:51:41 »
I cannot say I've NOT had the same experience with MKULTRA. I am a repeat customer, my most recent purchase was some Napoleonic alphas that were delivered within 2 weeks.

If you cannot say you have not had the same experience that would mean you DID have the same experience.

7 mails in the past two months to Erik Johnson and Stefaan (a Dutch speaking guy working there) on the email addresses secrets@mkultra.click and erik@mkultra.click .
They just don't give a crap and I'm not the only one not getting his refund, Reddit can give you a lot of info.
So in my book these guys are scammers.
Yes, I made an error in my previous post. Corrected my earlier comment. 

I still stand by my statement, I've had zero issues with MKUltra, but I appreciate that the situation with this vendor may have changed.

Offline Luna

« Reply #106 on: Sun, 14 May 2023, 08:22:45 »
We both have difference experiences with this vendor and you're of course entitled to your own opinion.

As I said, I sent 7 mails already and since the refund is not even that big of a refund they now have to face the consequences of their actions.Negative publicity will hopefully prevent other users from being scammed.Even more so when I see they're posting on Reddit they have a sale-out because they're closing down due to "health issues".I have seen that excuse/practice from vendors before after which customers quickly try to grab a bargain and a bunch of people never see their goods or money back.

« Reply #107 on: Mon, 15 May 2023, 09:30:52 »
i'm pretty put out that these keycaps are being sold for 50% on MK ultra's site.  I paid full price and waited 2 years, and now it feels like the slowest scam in history.

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #108 on: Tue, 16 May 2023, 11:33:36 »
i'm pretty put out that these keycaps are being sold for 50% on MK ultra's site.  I paid full price and waited 2 years, and now it feels like the slowest scam in history.

It's not a scam. MK Ultra is just liquidating all his inventory and getting out of most, if not all, keyboard business. His pricing is insanely low at this point, so much so that he's taking losses on everything. But when you liquidate, that's kind of how it goes.

I understand your frustration, but I really don't care for this project being called a scam.

Offline Luna

« Reply #109 on: Tue, 16 May 2023, 12:04:02 »
And what about the people who didn’t get their goods from MKUltra and aren’t getting replies from support for over 2 months?
In my book these those guys are scammers and I’d advise people not to buy from their sale out, I’ve seen this too many times before and a lot of people aren’t going to get the goods they buy and won’t be able to get a refund.
It’s a company going bankrupt, never a good idea to buy from those.

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #110 on: Tue, 16 May 2023, 18:44:18 »
And what about the people who didn’t get their goods from MKUltra and aren’t getting replies from support for over 2 months?
In my book these those guys are scammers and I’d advise people not to buy from their sale out, I’ve seen this too many times before and a lot of people aren’t going to get the goods they buy and won’t be able to get a refund.
It’s a company going bankrupt, never a good idea to buy from those.

I can’t speak to your specific situation, but if you really can’t get in touch with MKU, you probably need to just start the chargeback process. I’m not going to defend his business when he doesn’t properly communicate, but the idea that selling something for a lower price later is a “scam” is nonsense.

Offline Luna

« Reply #111 on: Wed, 17 May 2023, 01:28:09 »
I didn't buy at a lower price, my order is from almost a year ago. That also means I can't start a PP complaint anymore. And 7 mails over 2 months to two of their email addresses without reply means I lost the goods and the money. That is a scam and I'm not alone.

And I didn't say "selling something for a lower price later is a “scam”", I'm saying having a sale out for "health reasons" as they posted on Reddit turned out to be a scam in the past from other companies so potential buyers should beware and not be blinded by the half price, it's a company in problems that doesn't offer support anymore.

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #112 on: Wed, 17 May 2023, 06:21:29 »
I didn't buy at a lower price, my order is from almost a year ago. That also means I can't start a PP complaint anymore. And 7 mails over 2 months to two of their email addresses without reply means I lost the goods and the money. That is a scam and I'm not alone.

And I didn't say "selling something for a lower price later is a “scam”", I'm saying having a sale out for "health reasons" as they posted on Reddit turned out to be a scam in the past from other companies so potential buyers should beware and not be blinded by the half price, it's a company in problems that doesn't offer support anymore.

What exactly are you waiting on? KAT Napoleonic should have shipped to all preorders by now. Many people who had delays later found they had missed their address confirmation email.

This is not to excuse MKU; they absolutely need to get in touch with you. But their health reasons are real. The store is liquidating, and he’s going to have family members help with the fulfillment of remaining preorders (particularly GMK Nord).

Offline Luna

« Reply #113 on: Wed, 17 May 2023, 06:43:08 »
Did the confirmation in January when you posted it here : https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=109526.msg3153189#msg3153189Never got a confirmation email from them as well.

And what I'm waiting for? Caps? Money back? Reply to emails? But no, nothing.And this is not directed at you or about the set, it's about MKultra.

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #114 on: Wed, 17 May 2023, 07:05:01 »
Did the confirmation in January when you posted it here : https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=109526.msg3153189#msg3153189Never got a confirmation email from them as well.

And what I'm waiting for? Caps? Money back? Reply to emails? But no, nothing.And this is not directed at you or about the set, it's about MKultra.

I don’t know what to tell you. Clearly there’s been a miscommunication for your order somehow, and I don’t know why MKU hasn’t resolved it by now. Unfortunately the health issues are indeed real, so that’s made him more unreliable with email, and he no longer has a second employee handling customer service.