geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] ePBT Axolotls | kono shipping soon, Alphakeys reappeared

<< < (5/17) > >>

Keyboard Lab:
very pinky, nice

TyPo.mk:

--- Quote from: shabby-goddess on Wed, 16 March 2022, 10:21:37 ---
--- Quote from: TyPo.mk on Wed, 05 January 2022, 21:29:21 ---I have still yet to receive any samples from epbt.

--- End quote ---

Any updates?

--- End quote ---

Samples allegedly in production.

TyPo.mk:
Still no samples despite several sets that have ran after mine receiving multiple rounds of samples already. I have been asking about them for months. I’m very frustrated by this process and would like to apologize to all the people who supported the group buy. I’m trying to move it along but KBDfans/epbt refuse to give me any kind of updated eta.

Latest news from kbdfans is that that epbt’s factory is completely shut down due to covid, so no idea when I’ll ever get samples.

phrj:
Man, i hope we get some good news soon. Was kinda hoping the set would be shipping around now, but not even getting the first samples is rough.

TyPo.mk:
I just received my first round of “samples”

I received only blank bars for each of the keycap colors. Not a single legend. So basically my samples are missing half the colors in the set.

Meanwhile epbt creative studio has full set samples despite never being in group buy. I have confronted kbdfans about this and expressed my frustration that I have hundreds of customers who have been told this would have been delivered already but they clearly do not care.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version