geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

grey 39 spacebar switch groupbuy! (being merged with phantom)

(1/10) > >>

The_Ed:
Just so everybody knows - this groupbuy is being merged with the phantom one.

I think I'll PM everybody in this to register themselves just in case they back out. Just so everybody knows this is the new price tier:

--- Quote from: 7bit ---According to blainchen, the current MXGREY is MX1A-D1NN and it is available at the same prices as the other colors. I still need info if MX1A-21NN is also available.

If we stay at 400, the price will be higher, around 0.95 EUR.

I need 600 orders to get 0.6 EUR per switch (or around $0.8).

At 800 switches the price will be around 0.5 EUR and at 900 0.45 EUR.

I will keep the switch buy open for a bit longer to allow orders. The 4 weeks delivery time are for production of the MX brown switches which are currently sold out. Production will start in around 14 days and you could imagine there are more important cutomers who get their switchs before us, so we have to wait for them.

So, if you order browns expect them to be still warm from production!

7bit.
--- End quote ---

Condensed:

.95 * 400 = 380eur
.6 * 600 = 360eur
.5 * 800 = 400eur
.45 * 900 = 405eur

So if 200 more switches are ordered they will be .6eur a piece.

--- Quote from: 7bit ---Just write a message to Phantom @ Geekhack with the content:
MXGREY 400
your e-mail address

and you have ordered 400 MX grey switches.

It can't be easier!
--- End quote ---

Edit: I have PM'ed everyone and ordered my 110.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a while now I've wanted to make a keyboard completely out of grey 39 spacebar switches. Nobody really sells them though.

The grey 39 is the most tactile switch in the mx series. It is used in the spacebars of brown and clear boards. It is epicly awesome in my clear board's spacebar. But since I can still bottom out clears it seems logical for me to use grey 39s instead. That way I wouldn't have to try to not bottom out the keys. If you bottom out clears you need to get in on this groupbuy. You may never get another chance for this switch.

Even if you don't feel like splurging for a whole keyboard's worth you could order 37 or 87 or even just 1. Every little bit helps. And if anybody knows anyone who would be interested in this groupbuy they should send them a PM.

Order List
----------------------------------------
Name ------------ Quantity --- Due
The_Ed ---------- 110 -------- $---.--
hashbaz --------- 10-20
Zehkul ----------- 110
jinzo.pk3 --------- 110
GoodKnight ------- 37
BossBorot -------- 10

Total 387-397

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 38444[/ATTACH]

F u r u y á:
Now that is the trully true strong men switch! 80g! :boxing: :crutch:

The_Ed:
Yeah it would cost me like $79 for my 110 switches. How much is your source for 110?

The_Ed:
80cN at ACTIVATION. That's halfway. It gets tougher.

F u r u y á:

--- Quote from: The_Ed;497929 ---80cN at ACTIVATION. That's halfway. It gets tougher.
--- End quote ---
gg fingers flexors :crutch:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version