geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[COMPLETED!] WYSE Moogle Kits!

(1/103) > >>

Quarzac:
SP screwed up the original order/shipment, and forgot a ton of keys. The rest of them should be with me by the 22nd. You should have your sets by the end of the month, if all goes well.

Alright, so like Hashbaz mentioned in his thread, I'm gonna run a WYSE moogle kit buy. I figured I'd take some of the sorting and planning off Hashbaz's hands, since I have the time, and also wanted a fairly simple GB to start off with, since this will be my first group buy dealing with SP. The buy is now closed to international orders, as I already have a million customs forms to fill out, and no time to do it.

The kits will include the following:
BASE KIT WYSE

2 Control 1.25x
2 Alt 1.25x
2 Win 1.25x
1 Menu 1.25x
1 Right shift 2.75x
1 Capslock 1.75x
1 Spacebar 6.25x
1 ANSI left shift 2.25x
1 ISO left shift 1.25x
1 Enter 2.25x
1 Backspace 2x
1 Backslash (\|) 1.5x

And the second kit would consist of:

WINKEYLESS ADD-ON KIT
2 Control 1.5x
2 Alt 1.5x
2 Win 1x
1 Space 7x

Alright! So Melissa got back to me on pricing:

Basic Kit (15 total keys):
25 sets          $36.65 / set
50 sets          $23.27 / set
75 sets          $18.81 / set
100 sets        $16.58 / set

Addon Kit (7 total keys):
25 sets          $9.26 / set
50 sets          $6.90 / set
75 sets          $6.12 / set
100 sets        $5.72 / set

So now I'm going to start taking orders for these. I don't want this thing to get out of hand, so I'm going to limit this buy to these caps, and in the event that others are needed, I may do another buy in the future. Shipping will be an additional $6 on top of your order cost, $8 if you're international. Thanks, guys!

ORDERING
Shoot me a PM with your order, your address, and your paypal email. Something like this

1x Base Kit
2x Addon Kit

Chris Brown
100 Imaginary Street
Funland, PA 28542
[PaypalEmail@gmail.com]

This buy will close 12:00AM EST March 16th. I'm closing it early in the morning so I have the full day to correspond with SP with a finalized order. I want to wrap this up as quickly as possible before things get really busy for me. No orders will be collected after that. If I receive one, I will mock you for your lack of reading comprehension.

ORDERS
[table=width: 300, class: grid, align: left]
UserPaid?Rainb1oodYes!KisakukuYes!LitsterYes!OmuerteYes!AutolyzeYes!DirgeYes!BoostYes!ReaperYes!KaiserreichYes!BavmanYes!RobatYes!InlikeflynnYes!KylJoyYes!DenonicYes!jpm804Yes!SoulpyreYes!eth0sYes!TranscendingLogicYes!KorneYes!ForinYes!DanGWanGYes!XbbYes!Shawn oYes!DorkvaderYes!SthYes!Lan123Yes!Jinhan108Yes!PostlapsaetiaYes!MegninYes!ChangdrewYes!LowkeyYes!jdcarpeYes!AkimboYes!biochemYes!tbagYes!hazeluffYes!TranquilliteYes!MyNameIsFinnYes!Orders are final and closed.

demik:
off the bat i know i need a backspace, |\, enter, tab, capslock and both shifts.

i got a terminal board so honestly, the only thing that works for me is the alphanumerics and arrow keycaps.

kaiserreich:
standard 1.25x
Phantom compatible kits

Autolyze:
I just ordered some WYSE keycaps the other day, so this Group Buy has pretty nice timing.

I'll definitely be in need of: Shifts, 1.25x/1.5x modifiers, and |\.
I *think* my enter and backspace are okay, but it's hard for me to tell without the keycaps here.

I'm not sure if anyone else needs it, but I could use a home cluster.

inlikeflynn:
I got lucky with my set and just need caps lock and then the usual shifts/wins/ctrls/wins/meta key. but mine are the thiner ones for sure made by SP later in life.

On that note, what about doing a full WYSE key set and then these moogle kits can just be addons to that if needed and maybe lower cost. Maybe not though since there are a million other full key set group buys kicking off

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version