Author Topic: [GB] Pearl 40% R1 Complete - www.pearlboards.com - Thank you!  (Read 201512 times)

Offline SuperBo

Re: [GB] Pearl 40% R1 Complete - www.pearlboards.com - Thank you!
« Reply #800 on: Tue, 12 November 2019, 20:50:20 »
Hi I want to reflash my board but it seems like that www.pearlboards.com website was down. Does anyone still have instruction to reflash pearl board?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #801 on: Tue, 12 November 2019, 22:27:06 »
Hi I want to reflash my board but it seems like that www.pearlboards.com website was down. Does anyone still have instruction to reflash pearl board?

this board is bootmapper right?

https://meckeyalpha.com/pages/guide-on-bootmapper-client this is the first result on google or bootmapper tutorial, hope it helps
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline FearsomeCubedWarrior

« Reply #802 on: Sun, 24 November 2019, 14:20:20 »
Hello, My name is FearsomeCubedWarrior and I'm a Pearl-a-holic

It's a shame there will be no more pearls in the world.

Offline krautcat

• local the flammable man without identity
« Reply #803 on: Thu, 09 July 2020, 08:22:59 »
I am happy owner of Pearl #122 which I got from FearesomeCubedWarrior.

I currently fix some issues (LEDs are cylindrical and conflicts with any profile except XDA), clean the internals and just reassemble in order to update some small stuff like screws and bumpons.

I write here with the questions about BOM of Pearl keyboard. I am weak within identifying sizes of screws and bumpons. Could anybody please tell me what screws and bumpons are used in Pearl keyboard? I am curious about sizes.

Thanks in advance.

Offline spuxx

« Reply #804 on: Fri, 18 September 2020, 01:15:09 »
I am also a happy new owner of a nice purple Pearl (mine's #61) and I'm in the process of changing switches and getting everything ready to suit my needs, as well.

Regarding BOM, as far as I can tell, the 4 case screws should be M3 x 6mm, the 2 weight screws M3 x 3mm and the 14 plate screws M3 x 4mm. Maybe Koob can confirm these sizes?