Author Topic: [IC] GMK Jamón - [RAMA X JAMÓN AVAIL]  (Read 97203 times)

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
Re: [IC] GMK Jamón - Group Buy Coming Soon! [Small kit update]
« Reply #300 on: Sun, 06 January 2019, 14:15:25 »
Kits have been locked and sent to GMK. I'm currently updating OP and replacing the old kits for the tweaked ones.

Keycult No.1/65 Brass edition with GMK Jamón.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
Re: [IC] GMK Jamón - Group Buy In February
« Reply #301 on: Tue, 08 January 2019, 18:09:30 »
Got quotes from GMK. I'm going to tweak kits, most likely to have notable changes with the numpad kit.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #302 on: Tue, 08 January 2019, 21:02:15 »
Got quotes from GMK. I'm going to tweak kits, most likely to have notable changes with the numpad kit.

Is it because standalone kit prices are very high? Curious as to what the insight is. Look forward to the update.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #303 on: Tue, 08 January 2019, 21:21:54 »

Is it because standalone kit prices are very high? Curious as to what the insight is. Look forward to the update.

Not exactly that, pricing was reasonable but since it had all those extra keys and the 100 MOQ the difference was notable (which is actually an unfair/distorted comparison).

After comparing pricing before and after making these adjustments I'm talking about, I think the tweaked kits are better for everyone.
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 January 2019, 21:23:36 by Zambumon »

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
Re: [IC] GMK Jamón - Group Buy In February [IMPORTANT KIT UPDATE]
« Reply #304 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 07:16:15 »
Good day everybody,

Remember that you can still vote for METAL KEYCAPS if you haven't yet.

Here is a list of all the changes I've done:
- Core: removed R3 Pg Up, R4 Pg Dn, second Tab, 2x 1.50U R4 Code. This has little impact regarding layout coverage, the only layout we could say is affected is the 65% Whitefox layout with R3 & R4 Page Up/Page Down. And those 1.50U Code keys could be replaced with novelties. The price change is noticeable compared with the previous iteration of this kit and by taking these compromises we can reach the goal I was aiming for since the very beginning of this project.
- Numpad: removed extra R1 row and double 0. We could also argue that this has also little impact regarding layout coverage because you could use the 4 F-Row bacon keys to replace the R1 keys I have removed, and not a lot of numpads have a 00 key.
- UK: added third ISO enter. Makes more sense to have the enter here, cost change is minimal, and we avoid having people with unused enters.
- Jamonelties: merged with Bacon Invasion. While this makes the kit more expensive, it gets us better pricing if the kit gets some traction.
- Pata Negra: removed ISO enter, since it's now a part of the UK ISO kit.

Pues ya estaría.
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 January 2019, 07:21:08 by Zambumon »

Offline Kerasan

« Reply #305 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 07:41:32 »
i'm ready

KMK Labs.

Offline mimalik

« Reply #306 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 08:12:02 »
Def in, will be interesting to see how does the TKL and Numpad are priced in this drop? Current consensus is its cheaper to have as many keys in a set in GMK world. But I am hoping this set breaks that taboo as it will be nice to have purchasing options in GMK GBs as not everyone need all the keys in a large set.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #307 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 08:36:59 »
Def in, will be interesting to see how does the TKL and Numpad are priced in this drop? Current consensus is its cheaper to have as many keys in a set in GMK world. But I am hoping this set breaks that taboo as it will be nice to have purchasing options in GMK GBs as not everyone need all the keys in a large set.

Per key, it is cheaper to bundle TKL + Numpad + ISO + non-standard together. But that doesn't mean that it is the most optimal solution, because not all people use numpads or ISO.  My idea this whole time has been loweing the entry point (Core).

Core @ 500 + Numpad @ 150 already costs less than many GMK core sets. The only case where you'd be noticing a price increase would be if you have a fullsize (which is already a subset for enthusiasts) ISO board.
As expected, these changes also benefit forties & split owners.

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #308 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 09:12:29 »
What if you combined Jamonelties with Pata Negra instead of Bacon Invasion? Sorta impedes my ability to buy 4-6 bacon kits.

Offline mnpq.raven

« Reply #309 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 09:40:47 »
Hi Zambumon, do you have a MOQ for the N kit ?

Offline dantambok

« Reply #310 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 09:43:34 »
woohoo! something to look forward to next month!
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #311 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 09:51:12 »
I want a board of bacon keys.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #312 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 10:19:42 »
What if you combined Jamonelties with Pata Negra instead of Bacon Invasion? Sorta impedes my ability to buy 4-6 bacon kits.

I evaluated both options. I personally prefer to bundle bacon and jamonelties together since they both work well with the beige accent keys and leave the grey mods aside.

Hi Zambumon, do you have a MOQ for the N kit ?

Currently, the MOQ for all the novelty kits is 100 units each

Offline DasGnome

« Reply #313 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 11:26:55 »
What's the reasoning behind 4 R1 bacon strips and 2 R1 eggs? Doesn't really matter if it hardly effects the price, but it seems a bit excessive

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #314 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 11:34:33 »
What's the reasoning behind 4 R1 bacon strips and 2 R1 eggs? Doesn't really matter if it hardly effects the price, but it seems a bit excessive

So you can replace an F-Row block with just bacon. When you think about bacon and eggs you don't think about a single strip of bacon and just one lonely egg...

It has little impact in pricing since those are all 1U keycaps.

Offline derznation

« Reply #315 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 11:47:10 »

So you can replace an F-Row block with just bacon. When you think about bacon and eggs you don't think about a single strip of bacon and just one lonely egg...

Show Image

It has little impact in pricing since those are all 1U keycaps.

GOOD ANSWER GOOD ANSWER

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #316 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 21:08:26 »
You have my attention...

Offline LevelSteam

« Reply #317 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 23:01:32 »
Looks great! So hyped for this group buy.

Offline pikku-allu

• IG: @kinnalek
« Reply #318 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 05:39:41 »
A R1 1u backspace and a R4 1.25u blank for the split kit would be a nice addition.
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 January 2019, 05:43:01 by pikku-allu »

Offline mnpq.raven

« Reply #319 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 06:56:17 »
A R1 1u backspace and a R4 1.25u blank for the split kit would be a nice addition.
The kits were locked yesterday so i doubt Zambumon can make any changes from now on

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #320 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 07:40:45 »
The kits were locked yesterday so i doubt Zambumon can make any changes from now on

And we have been on the IC stage for several months now, and I think there was plenty of time to make suggestions before the kits were locked.

Anyways, kits are definitely locked but I can talk about why those two keys aren't a part of the 40s kit:

- R1 1U backspace: this is actually a recuring discussion about that key. In particular when we talk about the Preonic keyboard, I'm not 100% sure if it was on this thread or with Nautilus Nightmares but this is my stance regarding that key, at least for the 40% layouts, and also fullsize keyboards.

For fullsize keyboards (or 60%) we are talking about a subset of people that when they split their backspace don't use the 1.5U backspace key but rather a 1.00U R1 backspace, similar to people that use stepped control. That group of people is very small, and for those cases a Novelty key could be used. In fact, you could use two Bacon novelties for symmetry if you want to.

For 40% keyboards, well more like for a Preonic which is a 50%, I do not agree with Jack's default layout at all, since it kinda goes against the principle the Planck had which was to have all the keys closer and avoid moving your hands around. I think the default layout of the Preonic should use a R2 Backspace, just like the Planck, and use the R1 as a number row.

Regarding the 1.25U blank. Neither the Preonic, Planck, Minorca, JD40, Quark, Sebright, Vortex Core, or Percebe use it, it hasn't been suggested until now, and that key was removed months ago when I posted the kit overhaul and I already was counting that people could use novelties instead.

Offline pikku-allu

• IG: @kinnalek
« Reply #321 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 06:40:51 »
And we have been on the IC stage for several months now, and I think there was plenty of time to make suggestions before the kits were locked.

Anyways, kits are definitely locked but I can talk about why those two keys aren't a part of the 40s kit:

- R1 1U backspace: this is actually a recuring discussion about that key. In particular when we talk about the Preonic keyboard, I'm not 100% sure if it was on this thread or with Nautilus Nightmares but this is my stance regarding that key, at least for the 40% layouts, and also fullsize keyboards.

For fullsize keyboards (or 60%) we are talking about a subset of people that when they split their backspace don't use the 1.5U backspace key but rather a 1.00U R1 backspace, similar to people that use stepped control. That group of people is very small, and for those cases a Novelty key could be used. In fact, you could use two Bacon novelties for symmetry if you want to.

For 40% keyboards, well more like for a Preonic which is a 50%, I do not agree with Jack's default layout at all, since it kinda goes against the principle the Planck had which was to have all the keys closer and avoid moving your hands around. I think the default layout of the Preonic should use a R2 Backspace, just like the Planck, and use the R1 as a number row.

Regarding the 1.25U blank. Neither the Preonic, Planck, Minorca, JD40, Quark, Sebright, Vortex Core, or Percebe use it, it hasn't been suggested until now, and that key was removed months ago when I posted the kit overhaul and I already was counting that people could use novelties instead.

I completely understand.

I just happen to be in the small group of people who like to split the backspace. I'd probably use the 1.5u backspace above the ANSI enter key if I used that layout, but I prefer ISO (even smaller minority). In that regard, Nautilus Nightmares is looking really good.

With the 1.25u blank I was thinking about full split spacebar support for bigger form factor boards (usually with 60% and up) with the common 2.75u + 1.25u + 2.25u combination, to create a unified aesthetic look:

« Last Edit: Fri, 11 January 2019, 06:43:25 by pikku-allu »

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #322 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 17:50:01 »
Just like Jamón's Core kit, I've decided to go with the minimalistic route for its packaging.

Offline RamenTechMech

« Reply #323 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 17:54:48 »
Just like Jamón's Core kit, I've decided to go with the minimalistic route for its packaging.

Show Image

Show Image

This is great  :) :thumb:

Offline dyrdevil

« Reply #324 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 18:24:49 »

Show Image

Show Image

LOVE

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #325 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 18:29:07 »

Show Image

Show Image

Eggcelent :p

Offline Lepr3chaun

« Reply #326 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 22:57:37 »
Looks Great.. really like the box.

Offline LevelSteam

« Reply #327 on: Sat, 19 January 2019, 20:21:58 »
Can we just submit the order now and get a jump on production?  ;D

Offline dantambok

« Reply #328 on: Sat, 19 January 2019, 20:27:49 »
OMG that box looks nice! I think i want to grab some bacon now  :p
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline _GMK_

• not affiliated with GMK
« Reply #329 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 03:34:27 »
Really nice, but the ISO kit is too big... Why don't you put in it just one enter, one 1u R3 and R4 key?

Offline hndle

« Reply #330 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 05:25:50 »
yok red pandas + gmk Jamón = already hot

Offline Sleepy_Badger

« Reply #331 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 05:33:02 »
this color way reminds me of Coke w/ vanilla lol  :D

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #332 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 07:17:38 »
Really nice, but the ISO kit is too big... Why don't you put in it just one enter, one 1u R3 and R4 key?

I'll get complains regardless of what I do with ISO, so this time I chose to give full ISO UK support. The combined price of Core + ISO is lower than other GMK Base kits. Each accent kit doesn't add that much to the price.

Offline onefivenine

• Project Keyboard LLC
« Reply #333 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 07:48:34 »

Issue with ISO support is that there is no support from its users. Look at the recent drop MT3 Godspeed for example. Out of the thousands of kits sold, the UK kit got 60/100 to hit MOQ and that was $13 add-on. Vote with your wallets.

Offline _GMK_

« Reply #334 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 09:16:54 »

Issue with ISO support is that there is no support from its users. Look at the recent drop MT3 Godspeed for example. Out of the thousands of kits sold, the UK kit got 60/100 to hit MOQ and that was $13 add-on. Vote with your wallets.

That's massdrop. When you buy from them you have to pay 35% of import taxes (vat plus custom duty).

Three keys for ISO, when added to the main set, don't cost more that 3 usd (enter plus two 1u keys), and consider that a short left shift should be available by default because it's very handy also if you don't have iso, since you add one key to the keyboard.

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #335 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 09:20:54 »
35% of import taxes (vat plus custom duty).

What country is that? I pay 19% VAT in Germany

Offline onefivenine

• Project Keyboard LLC
« Reply #336 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 09:24:20 »

That's massdrop. When you buy from them you have to pay 35% of import taxes (vat plus custom duty).

Three keys for ISO, when added to the main set, don't cost more that 3 usd (enter plus two 1u keys), and consider that a short left shift should be available by default because it's very handy also if you don't have iso, since you add one key to the keyboard.

Wanna take a guess where this set is going to drop?
« Last Edit: Sun, 20 January 2019, 09:27:56 by onefivenine »

Offline _GMK_

« Reply #337 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 09:42:59 »

Massdrop? Won't buy.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #338 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 10:39:37 »

I am perfectly aware that purchasing products from the US can get expensive, and can be particularly frustrating since these keycaps will be made in Europe. However, "That's because it's sold by Massdrop" and you get hit by import taxes is not the only reason why people in Europe aren't purchasing keycap sets.

First of all, the lack of ISO supporters is not isolated to Massdrop. Let's take GMK Chocolatier as an example: less than 6% of the purchases of GMK Chocolatier came from Europe, and we had an European proxy.  For sets done at Massdrop, there has been an historic overwhelming majority of between 92% and 96% of people that are not interested in ISO (sources: MT3 Godspeed, SA Pulse, SA Chocolatier,  SA Carbon by comparing the Alpha kits purchased vs UK+Norde kits) that's because North America, China, South Korea, and South East Asia are a large part of this community and they just use ANSI.

Secondly, my personal preference for this set was to offer UK-ISO, and have the ISO enter key with all the available accents. For other sets, with other vendors, I would go with a reduced version, but not for this one. Adding each of the accents supposed a minimal price change that people with an ISO keyboard won't mind, since by doing it they no longer have to get and ISO kit + a novelty kit if they want an accent ISO enter. 1.25U shift is used by 40% and ISO users. Just like people with 2.00U shifts, if they have a non-standard ANSI layout that uses a 1.25u shift, I have bundled all of them with the "Forties and Split" kit for that reason, I think it's more convienient for the majority of people.

My base kit isn't perfect, none of them are. Its design depends on my personal goals, the interest there is on the, its vendors, time of the year, and of course the theme. I've also been obsessed with making GMK's life (not you, the company) easy, either by making sure that all the kits I present will hit MOQ, improve their color matching procedures, talk with them about possible suggestions for future sets. Over the past 6 months, I've focused on finding solutions to reduce the ammount of "wasted keycaps", a problem many recent base sets have. I want GMK to avoid making more keycaps than needed, because that means we are wasting valuable production time and plastic for keycaps that will never be used.

Finally, I've been very clear since the very beginning that my goal for this set was making it through Massdrop, and since you have expressed that you won't buy the product, sadly anything I do to accomodate you is going to be pointless.

Also, I've noticed that your name is _GMK_ and it's really misleading because your account isn't affiliated in any way with GMK.

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #339 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 10:42:17 »
>complains about set
>says they won't buy it regardless because it's on md

:rolleyes:

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #340 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 11:26:13 »
>complains about set
>says they won't buy it regardless because it's on md

:rolleyes:

Some people, man
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline megaforce

« Reply #341 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 11:51:47 »
boost

ne halal jamon hiragana avial
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #342 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 12:07:53 »

Massdrop? Won't buy.

Checks name, seems legit  :rolleyes:
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline _GMK_

« Reply #343 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 12:26:48 »
Finding a packet forwarding service or a proxy could be the solution. Any suggestion?

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #344 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 13:12:08 »

ne halal jamon avial

I actually just died. Hahahaha.
Get your hiragana **** outta here along with your flower skirt.

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #345 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 13:15:24 »
Finding a packet forwarding service or a proxy could be the solution. Any suggestion?

Package forwarding does not circumvent customs.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #346 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 13:51:04 »

Package forwarding does not circumvent customs.

^ And if Oblotzky and I are correct, the import duty tariff applied to keycaps should be 0%, you'll have to pay the VAT + service charges regardless.

Offline megaforce

« Reply #347 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 14:29:33 »

ne halal jamon avial

coward infidels
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #348 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 17:29:47 »

You've already said you wouldn't buy this, so not sure why you are still here even.  :thumb:
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline mnpq.raven

« Reply #349 on: Mon, 21 January 2019, 07:14:31 »

ne halal jamon avial

>not understanding banter