Author Topic: Nubbinator, and HipsterPunk need their own subforum in the Artisan section  (Read 3293 times)

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
 I putting this here because I believe that Nubbinator, and HipsterPunks need their own (individual) sub-forums in the Artisan section. They each have a number of threads in the Artisan section and it can be quite difficult to keep track of them all once other threads are created. I'll add my name to the list poll for it

1. tigersharkdude

EDIT: Binge has his own sub now, now we wait on Nubbinator and HipsterPunks' subs
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 July 2014, 14:34:30 by tigersharkdude »

Offline osi

Re: Binge and Nubbinator need their own sub-forum in the Artisan section
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 10:46:29 »
agreed!!

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 10:47:38 »
And KBK.  :thumb:

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 10:57:05 »
binge has his own subforum now.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 11:12:31 »
Well that was easy! :cool:

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 11:24:44 »
WOOO congrats Binge!!

Yeah KBK and Nubs too!

Only reason I don't want them to have one is so we lose all of the photos from their galleries. Maybe you can merge the post your .... To their thread.  But wait clack never made a gallery thread in his forum. So maybe just keep posting in media for images.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 July 2014, 16:41:28 by dustinhxc »

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 13:28:03 »
And KBK.  :thumb:
I knew I forgot someone

EDIT: Added HipsterPunk to OP
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 July 2014, 13:29:41 by tigersharkdude »

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
dew eet
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Agree - these makers who continue to make would warrant their own sub-forum.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Belfong

Definitely, superbly, supportive of both nubs and Hipster have their own sub.
The Dolly and Mummy and Conspire are great caps.. so beautiful and mysterious in their own way!!!! They deserve that recognition in GH! Come on, mod!

Offline OnTheBrink

• Work Hard. Play Harder.
    • Wired In Store
I wholeheartedly agree.

Can I haz a mummy now?

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
Are either of these folks actually actively seeking a subforum? Both of them seem to be getting along just fine without one at the moment… maybe we should wait until they actually come out and say they'd like one. ;) :thumb:

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
Are either of these folks actually actively seeking a subforum? Both of them seem to be getting along just fine without one at the moment… maybe we should wait until they actually come out and say they'd like one. ;) :thumb:

Did Binge ask for a sub? AFAIK he didnt, but he's appreciative of it

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
+1
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb