Author Topic: Ducky Yellow Keyboard - It's beautiful  (Read 77241 times)

Offline genkidama

Re: Ducky Yellow Keyboard - It's beautiful
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 16:42:36 »
What is the least expensive shop for this if you are in Germany?

I'm not quite sure, but I would try to ask getDigital.de about this, maybe they'll get the yellow Ducky. Especially as they are the retailer for Ducky keyboards in Germany.
You also can try the keyboardco shop, it ships from the UK and should be affordable, but I don't know if they will have this in stock or not.
My finger training is over 9000!!!!

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #151 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 18:33:19 »
Pre-ordered a blank TKL with Blues. Super excited!
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline baotung

« Reply #152 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 03:18:12 »
So bright. Lol.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #153 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 03:40:54 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #154 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 14:18:47 »
Yellow does have that certain appeal, doesn't it ;)

Any word on what switches it is (potentially) available with?

We (MK) will be getting Black, Brown, Blue, and Brown MX with our order. No confirmed word yet if there will be any others.

I wonder who will be the first Geekhacker to buy and post a pic here.....

I, and we (MK), hope to be the first to post an unboxing video...though probably doesn't count since I am not personally purchasing one at this time... :))

This is based on someone's comment that the keycaps are engraved, but watching the video again are they the usual Ducky backlight-friendly transparent legend keycaps?

No, these keycaps are straight up blank or laser-engraved PBT. Apparently the yellow LED will shine nicely under these 'caps, but may not illuminate the legends as well as the ABS would.

Also I wonder whether those yellow keycaps themselves will be available separately?

So far, there's no word on separate yellow keycap sets.

I love it I just can't get behind any keyboard that isn't tenkeyless, I don't know why...

We have TKL Yellows available for preorder, and they will be coming in at the same time as the fulls...

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/incoming.php

I don't know if anyone's aware of this, but the yellow keyboard would be available with either White or Clear switch, I made a reservation with the local distributer for one as well.....he knows that either would be available, just not sure whether it'd be White or Clear (do remember that here in Asia, the term 'White' is often used instead of Clear).

We would like to get these, but we have no confirmation on that either. It is not unheard of for Ducky to throw in a few random key switch types on us, stay tuned...

Do Chinese people hate tenkeyless or something?

I would hope that no one besides me would hate tenkeyless... :p ...jk
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #155 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 15:52:10 »
Yellow does have that certain appeal, doesn't it ;)

Any word on what switches it is (potentially) available with?

We (MK) will be getting Black, Brown, Blue, and Brown MX with our order. No confirmed word yet if there will be any others.

I wonder who will be the first Geekhacker to buy and post a pic here.....

I, and we (MK), hope to be the first to post an unboxing video...though probably doesn't count since I am not personally purchasing one at this time... :))

This is based on someone's comment that the keycaps are engraved, but watching the video again are they the usual Ducky backlight-friendly transparent legend keycaps?

No, these keycaps are straight up blank or laser-engraved PBT. Apparently the yellow LED will shine nicely under these 'caps, but may not illuminate the legends as well as the ABS would.

Also I wonder whether those yellow keycaps themselves will be available separately?

So far, there's no word on separate yellow keycap sets.

I love it I just can't get behind any keyboard that isn't tenkeyless, I don't know why...

We have TKL Yellows available for preorder, and they will be coming in at the same time as the fulls...

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/incoming.php

I don't know if anyone's aware of this, but the yellow keyboard would be available with either White or Clear switch, I made a reservation with the local distributer for one as well.....he knows that either would be available, just not sure whether it'd be White or Clear (do remember that here in Asia, the term 'White' is often used instead of Clear).

We would like to get these, but we have no confirmation on that either. It is not unheard of for Ducky to throw in a few random key switch types on us, stay tuned...

Do Chinese people hate tenkeyless or something?

I would hope that no one besides me would hate tenkeyless... :p ...jk

Thanks for all the responses.  I have already ordered a TKL one with MX blacks and engraved keycaps :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #156 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 16:01:31 »

Thanks for all the responses.  I have already ordered a TKL one with MX blacks and engraved keycaps :)

We just wanted to provide solid, unrumored answers to the questions, in a concise more organized way... :D

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #157 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 16:15:10 »
Finally! I knew this was the board for you, rowdy.
Congrats and enjoy it when it comes. Hope the shipping to Australia doesn't kill you, though.  :D
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #158 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 16:17:36 »
Congrats and enjoy it when it comes. Hope the shipping to Australia doesn't kill you, though.  :D

Shipping quote was not that bad - I've seen worse.

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #159 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 16:21:05 »

Hopefully not from me, haha.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #160 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 16:24:33 »

Yours was very reasonable :)

I was referring from other online establishments, and often eBay shipping for a keyboard is outrageous.

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #161 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 16:58:51 »

Yours was very reasonable :)

I was referring from other online establishments, and often eBay shipping for a keyboard is outrageous.

"eBay shipping*"
(read: extra money)

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #162 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 18:27:44 »
"Apparently the yellow LED will shine nicely under these 'caps, but may not illuminate the legends as well as the ABS would"

Will it illuminate the legends enough to make them readable day or night? I don't care if it is not as flashy as what more backlit friendly caps would.

Me wanna see videos :-)
In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #163 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 21:01:39 »
"Apparently the yellow LED will shine nicely under these 'caps, but may not illuminate the legends as well as the ABS would"

Will it illuminate the legends enough to make them readable day or night? I don't care if it is not as flashy as what more backlit friendly caps would.

Me wanna see videos :-)

None of these keyboards have backlight-friendly legends, they're either just engraved or completely blank.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #164 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 21:02:38 »
so what was the board connected to?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #165 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 19:33:11 »
Understood - but the engraving probably change the way the light diffuse in the keycap. That's why I was/still wondering if it is enough to enable reading the legend in the dark.

None of these keyboards have backlight-friendly legends, they're either just engraved or completely blank.

In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #166 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 19:50:17 »
Has anyone gotten one yet...  I want to see someone do the GH standard 120wpm on this...  should be epileptic..

Show Image

I just watched the video again.. it seems that the ripple effect is sluggish and each ripple is quite wide.

This means that if you were typing very fast.. it would just look like the keyboard is "blinking"  rather than giving the distinct light-ripple effect...

now I am sad...
Show Image

At my mighty 40 wpm it's a freaking light show. I don't think that it would make a huge difference 40-120. It looks like it's blinking.

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #167 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 21:32:20 »
Has anyone gotten one yet...  I want to see someone do the GH standard 120wpm on this...  should be epileptic..

Show Image

I just watched the video again.. it seems that the ripple effect is sluggish and each ripple is quite wide.

This means that if you were typing very fast.. it would just look like the keyboard is "blinking"  rather than giving the distinct light-ripple effect...

now I am sad...
Show Image

At my mighty 40 wpm it's a freaking light show. I don't think that it would make a huge difference 40-120. It looks like it's blinking.

Heh, I want to turn down the lighting time and see if I can make the whole board light up while typing. I guess if you type pretty fast, unlike me, you could just turn down the lighting time.
Or at least I'm pretty sure that I saw that as an option.

Offline mmik

« Reply #168 on: Fri, 15 November 2013, 10:49:23 »
Gonna order this board this weekend I think. What's the best site for a US citizen to order? (wisconsin, if it matters)

fast shipping is prefered, in case I can get it in time for my brother's birthday. (next thursday...)

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #169 on: Fri, 15 November 2013, 10:52:28 »
Gonna order this board this weekend I think. What's the best site for a US citizen to order? (wisconsin, if it matters)

fast shipping is prefered, in case I can get it in time for my brother's birthday. (next thursday...)

Definitely mechanicalkeyboards.com, they have free shipping and I think that they're the only supplier. Shipping apparently takes 3-5 days and can be shortened.
However, they won't be coming in till the 21st at least, so you might be out of luck on that. =(

Offline mmik

« Reply #170 on: Fri, 15 November 2013, 11:01:07 »
oh that's alright then. I'll still order it, and I'll just let him know upfront instead of trying to surprise him.

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #171 on: Fri, 15 November 2013, 11:14:10 »
oh that's alright then. I'll still order it, and I'll just let him know upfront instead of trying to surprise him.

Haha, might seem a little less surprising, but he'll love it just the same. Lucky brother!

Offline mmik

« Reply #172 on: Fri, 15 November 2013, 23:56:30 »
I'm not finding this for sale anywhere. :\

I checked mechanicalkeyboards, like I was told, and it's not listed anywhere. The only site I found it at, tigerimports, didn't seem to have any for sale.

Has anyone actually bought one of these yet?

Offline jinxedx84

« Reply #173 on: Sat, 16 November 2013, 00:14:33 »
I would like to see them do a couple more colors.... like blue  :cool:
-filco TLK MX Blue & IMSTO thick blank blue keycaps
- White Poker II MX Blue

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #174 on: Sat, 16 November 2013, 00:25:36 »

I checked mechanicalkeyboards, like I was told, and it's not listed anywhere. The only site I found it at, tigerimports, didn't seem to have any for sale.

Just go to the incoming stock. I preordered one, and they have them in fullsize/TKL, Blue/Brown/Red/Black, and blank/engraved.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #175 on: Sat, 16 November 2013, 01:47:27 »

http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/incoming.php

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #176 on: Sat, 16 November 2013, 03:03:45 »
I was told by the local distributer of Ducky that the yellow Ducky (with MX Clear) would hit the local shore somewhere in December......so, I guess I'd have to just sit here, twiddle my thumbs and wait patiently.......just like I'm waiting patiently for my Miami set.

Offline mmik

« Reply #177 on: Sat, 16 November 2013, 08:47:32 »
So it looks like he's getting the tkl engraved with brown switches. Also this lets me see if I like brown before I get my own keyboard. XD

Offline thoere

« Reply #178 on: Sat, 16 November 2013, 21:17:40 »
Ugh, I don't know if it's just me but I think they should have chosen a color other than yellow.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #179 on: Sat, 16 November 2013, 21:42:00 »

I SEE NOTHING. IS THIS A WIZARD'S BOARD?!

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #180 on: Sat, 16 November 2013, 21:43:32 »

I SEE NOTHING. IS THIS A WIZARD'S BOARD?!

USB cord under the paper, look at the yellow wire in the upper right.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #181 on: Sat, 16 November 2013, 21:47:12 »
well aren't you a regular ol' mythbuster.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #182 on: Sat, 16 November 2013, 21:55:46 »
^^ Destroyer of dreams.

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #183 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 16:11:45 »

Definitely mechanicalkeyboards.com, they have free shipping and I think that they're the only supplier. Shipping apparently takes 3-5 days and can be shortened.
However, they won't be coming in till the 21st at least, so you might be out of luck on that. =(

Unfortunately, Ducky has pushed back the ship dates for the Yellows until Mid December?  :confused:

We hope.  :thumb:

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #184 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 16:16:34 »
Unfortunately, Ducky has pushed back the ship dates for the Yellows until Mid December?  :confused:

We hope.  :thumb:

Just wondering, does the 12/6 estimated arrival for some of the boards still hold true?
Also, I assume that you received and ship, or do you have the keyboards sent directly to pre-orderers from Ducky?

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #185 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 17:13:12 »
Just wondering, does the 12/6 estimated arrival for some of the boards still hold true?
Also, I assume that you received and ship, or do you have the keyboards sent directly to pre-orderers from Ducky?

Well, if you look at the incoming stock page it will say from December 1st to the 20th. We hope that we can get them in by the 6th, but...

Ducky sends them to us, we stock them on our shelves, and we send them out as ordered. We do not drop ship keyboards, not sure who would in this industry.

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #186 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 17:27:54 »

Well, if you look at the incoming stock page it will say from December 1st to the 20th. We hope that we can get them in by the 6th, but...

Ducky sends them to us, we stock them on our shelves, and we send them out as ordered. We do not drop ship keyboards, not sure who would in this industry.

I wasn't sure, haven't had too much experience ordering boards online honestly.
Either way, hope they're in soon.

And dammit Massdrop, why do you sell the Ergodox when I've preordered this? Now I'm considering canceling and getting a kit. *cries*

Offline babyface

« Reply #187 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 04:05:07 »
Did any of yall enter the competition on Ducky Keyboard facebook page for one of these bad boys?  ;D
Where do you get the idea that an LZ-GH is basically a filco??

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #188 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 04:06:16 »
Did any of yall enter the competition on Ducky Keyboard facebook page for one of these bad boys?  ;D

Competitions are a just a source of disappointment

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #189 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 04:14:03 »

Competitions are a just a source of disappointment

Lol! Probably the truth... I saw collage they made of all the entries... so many :))

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #190 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 13:07:30 »

I'm not on facebook, so no.  Already ordered and guaranteed, in case stock runs out.

Offline Mikey Mo

« Reply #191 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 14:10:27 »
it is for a customer about some game team l heard ..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #192 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 14:11:21 »
it is for a customer about some game team l heard ..

I think those were not all yellow.

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #193 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 14:12:30 »
Waiting eagerly to get one of these in ISO TKL with blank yellow caps! Gonna be awesome :]

Offline dman777

« Reply #194 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 22:42:59 »
Where can you order these? I'm not finding them in the usual places(USA sites).

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #195 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 23:05:13 »
Where can you order these? I'm not finding them in the usual places(USA sites).

As said before, go to mechanicalkeyboards.com and click on the 'incoming products'.

Offline tbc

« Reply #196 on: Sat, 23 November 2013, 04:37:09 »
please tell me someone with this board will also be getting the spongebob keycaps.  it's a match made in a pineapple under the sea..
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #197 on: Sat, 23 November 2013, 14:58:59 »
please tell me someone with this board will also be getting the spongebob keycaps.  it's a match made in a pineapple under the sea..

:)) I don't think Ducky would put them on, but certainly you can!

Offline tbc

« Reply #198 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 16:05:06 »
^

i think i prefer unicorn vomit over that much yellow lol.

I think I could stand it for just a picture, but not if it had to stay in my collection lol.
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #199 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 18:48:12 »
^

i think i prefer unicorn vomit over that much yellow lol.

I think I could stand it for just a picture, but not if it had to stay in my collection lol.

People have keyboards with all white keycaps.

People have keyboards with all black keycaps.

People have keyboards with all blue keycaps.

Why not yellow? :)