geekhack Community > New Members

Welcome new members!

<< < (229/230) > >>

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: Plaidygami on Fri, 26 April 2024, 19:00:59 ---
--- Quote from: Rhienfo on Wed, 24 April 2024, 21:24:37 ---
--- Quote from: Plaidygami on Wed, 24 April 2024, 20:19:59 ---Hello y'all! Been in this hobby for about a year or so, but still got lots to learn and experience. Hope I can make some friends in this hobby. :)

--- End quote ---

Welcome, what keyboards do you have?

--- End quote ---
I've got a Keychron Q3 right now. GMK Fenglisu,  Boba U4T 62g black, alu plate, gasket-mounted, and I did tape mod and force break mod.

--- End quote ---

oh nice, wasn't the biggest fan of the boba u4ts when I tried them at a meetup, they were pretty overlubed so that might've been why.

do you have a pic of the board?

Plaidygami:

--- Quote from: Rhienfo on Fri, 26 April 2024, 20:16:31 ---
--- Quote from: Plaidygami on Fri, 26 April 2024, 19:00:59 ---
--- Quote from: Rhienfo on Wed, 24 April 2024, 21:24:37 ---
--- Quote from: Plaidygami on Wed, 24 April 2024, 20:19:59 ---Hello y'all! Been in this hobby for about a year or so, but still got lots to learn and experience. Hope I can make some friends in this hobby. :)

--- End quote ---

Welcome, what keyboards do you have?

--- End quote ---
I've got a Keychron Q3 right now. GMK Fenglisu,  Boba U4T 62g black, alu plate, gasket-mounted, and I did tape mod and force break mod.

--- End quote ---

oh nice, wasn't the biggest fan of the boba u4ts when I tried them at a meetup, they were pretty overlubed so that might've been why.

do you have a pic of the board?

--- End quote ---
Yup, here you go. Don't mind the excess tape stick out - gotta clear it tomorrow.

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: Plaidygami on Sat, 27 April 2024, 19:39:56 ---Yup, here you go. Don't mind the excess tape stick out - gotta clear it tomorrow.

--- End quote ---

Ooh nice colour combo. Didn't know that keychrons came in that colour.

Pyre:
Howdy from Aus all,

Looking forward to getting deeper into the rabbit hole of mech keyboards after dragging myself away from collecting headphones.  Been actually buying and using mech keyboards for a while now and lurking r/mechanicalkeyboards on reddit, but looking for a place to get more into indepth discussion around boards.

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: Pyre on Tue, 21 May 2024, 07:03:08 ---Howdy from Aus all,

Looking forward to getting deeper into the rabbit hole of mech keyboards after dragging myself away from collecting headphones.  Been actually buying and using mech keyboards for a while now and lurking r/mechanicalkeyboards on reddit, but looking for a place to get more into indepth discussion around boards.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to Geekhack :D

I see you've gone from one rabbit hole to another lol, what keyboards do you have?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version