Author Topic: [GB] Sisi R2 Artisan Box  (Read 90932 times)

Offline DuellM

• Keyboard Fatty
Re: [GB] Sisi R2 Artisan Box
« Reply #200 on: Wed, 27 January 2021, 20:58:37 »
No thank you for all your hard work  :-*

Offline NeroGrave

« Reply #201 on: Wed, 27 January 2021, 21:14:53 »
Hey guys, after multiple tests we have no choice but cancel all PC top cases. I was told by the factory (only to top cases) that they must peel the protection film off during the machining due to the cover material of our PC top case being transparent film. Without this protection film we cannot prevent scratches and defects happening during machining. To solve this problem, I changed our top case material from PC to imported acrylic, which is identical to the Sisi R1 sale. Now our factory has started shipping the boxes to me. I will start quality checking and packaging. Artisan Raffle Sale and first batch of box will be started and shipped real soon. Thank you for your patience.

Thx for update, will there be any changes to the price of the case since there is some material changes to it?

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #202 on: Wed, 27 January 2021, 21:21:08 »
Hey guys, after multiple tests we have no choice but cancel all PC top cases. I was told by the factory (only to top cases) that they must peel the protection film off during the machining due to the cover material of our PC top case being transparent film. Without this protection film we cannot prevent scratches and defects happening during machining. To solve this problem, I changed our top case material from PC to imported acrylic, which is identical to the Sisi R1 sale. Now our factory has started shipping the boxes to me. I will start quality checking and packaging. Artisan Raffle Sale and first batch of box will be started and shipped real soon. Thank you for your patience.

Thx for update, will there be any changes to the price of the case since there is some material changes to it?

No change. Because it's just the cover. Therefore, the resulting price difference is almost negligible. (Actually the price of the factory has not changed )I will use faster shipping services to make up for this small difference. Also added free packaging
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 January 2021, 21:23:49 by shuangmu »
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline o3okevin

« Reply #203 on: Wed, 27 January 2021, 21:35:52 »

What will happen if we paid extra for the anti-UV lid?

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #204 on: Wed, 27 January 2021, 21:41:27 »

It also has UV function. (Anti-ultraviolet imported acrylic and ordinary imported acrylic) No change. Because I chose imported acrylic. Its cost price is almost the same as that of a PC. So there is no big change. According to the notification from the factory. The cost difference is less than $0.5

« Last Edit: Thu, 28 January 2021, 01:55:46 by shuangmu »
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline Quriosity

« Reply #205 on: Thu, 28 January 2021, 05:13:20 »

It also has UV function. (Anti-ultraviolet imported acrylic and ordinary imported acrylic) No change. Because I chose imported acrylic. Its cost price is almost the same as that of a PC. So there is no big change. According to the notification from the factory. The cost difference is less than $0.5

Thanks for the updates Shuangmu  :thumb:

Offline o3okevin

« Reply #206 on: Thu, 28 January 2021, 13:55:53 »

Awesome!

Offline hnaeht

« Reply #207 on: Fri, 29 January 2021, 05:01:08 »
Thanks Shuangmu for the update! seems like it's gonna be shipped out soon! can't wait  ;D

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #208 on: Fri, 29 January 2021, 14:19:55 »
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to seeing these in person, acrylic works for me  :thumb:
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline LX DAT

« Reply #209 on: Sun, 31 January 2021, 11:04:37 »
Thanks for the update Shuang!!! I can't wait to see it <3  ;D

Offline Lowkev

« Reply #210 on: Wed, 03 February 2021, 04:42:28 »
Very hyped for this box and the artisan raffles!

Offline fishbiscuit13

• do you realize ???
« Reply #211 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 19:02:32 »

This is nice, but it ignores the actual question. It's only $10, but I paid extra for something that's now a default feature and apparently costs less than a dollar.

Offline DuellM

• Keyboard Fatty
« Reply #212 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 19:04:59 »

This is nice, but it ignores the actual question. It's only $10, but I paid extra for something that's now a default feature and apparently costs less than a dollar.
He didn’t say it cost less than a dollar. He said the cost difference between the 2 materials was .50 so say $10 vs $9.50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline dyrdevil

« Reply #213 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 19:06:17 »

This might not be the case; I won't speak for shuangmu but I think he's saying there are two acrylics - a normal one, and a UV-resistant one.  I think you're still getting the upgraded version if you paid for it.

Offline fishbiscuit13

• do you realize ???
« Reply #214 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 20:06:28 »

This might not be the case; I won't speak for shuangmu but I think he's saying there are two acrylics - a normal one, and a UV-resistant one.  I think you're still getting the upgraded version if you paid for it.

I see where I got confused. I think he didn't have the part in parentheses when he first posted, or I just missed that part, and I checked back and stupidly assumed from not seeing anything else below that there wasn't clarification. My bad.

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #215 on: Thu, 11 February 2021, 20:54:29 »
Update: Some orders have already been shipped. (I will update the tracking on PP as soon as possible) There are still most orders that cannot be shipped. It is the Chinese New Year recently, and all factories are resting. After waiting for the factory to resume work, some problems and updates will be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for waiting. happy New Year!
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #216 on: Thu, 11 February 2021, 20:54:44 »
<3
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline wilarseny

« Reply #217 on: Thu, 11 February 2021, 22:29:52 »
Thanks for the update shuang! Happy New year!

Offline Yuray

« Reply #218 on: Sat, 13 February 2021, 16:49:19 »
Thank you Shuang for the Update. Have a great CNY!

Offline NathanielGoodtimes

• n/a
« Reply #219 on: Mon, 15 February 2021, 09:58:24 »
Got  DHL shipping notification a couple days ago from Indonesia, could that be my Sisi?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline 7empest

• ༼ つ ◕ ◕ ༽つ
« Reply #220 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 12:12:21 »
Maaaannn I can hardly wait for that shipping notification!!! Thank you Shuang!!!

Offline DuellM

• Keyboard Fatty
« Reply #221 on: Wed, 17 February 2021, 14:50:49 »
Hi, I got a UPS shipping notification for a package from S.F. Express is that the Sisi Box?  ^-^

Offline LiQuiDs

« Reply #222 on: Wed, 17 February 2021, 15:57:44 »
Hi, I got a UPS shipping notification for a package from S.F. Express is that the Sisi Box?  ^-^
Great!! So... where is my shipping notification??? Need sisi box !!

나의 SM-N960U1 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Great art is an instant arrested in eternity.

Offline DuellM

• Keyboard Fatty
« Reply #223 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 12:07:08 »
Yay!!! My Sisi Box came today!! Can’t wait to fill it up

« Last Edit: Thu, 18 February 2021, 20:31:46 by DuellM »

Offline dyrdevil

« Reply #224 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 15:10:52 »
wow, looks great! Is that the polycarb?

Offline DuellM

• Keyboard Fatty
« Reply #225 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 15:23:22 »
wow, looks great! Is that the polycarb?

Yep  :thumb:

• n/a
« Reply #226 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 19:51:50 »
Sad to say my mystery package was not the Sisi box :(. But this little man came in today

Offline Quriosity

« Reply #227 on: Fri, 19 February 2021, 03:11:28 »
Glad to see Boxes going out and thanks for your prior update Shuangmu!

Offline Mighty_Zero

« Reply #228 on: Sat, 20 February 2021, 21:31:55 »
Have you sent the box out? I did not receive any notification.  :-[

Offline Timbersawdust

• aka snorlax
« Reply #229 on: Sat, 20 February 2021, 21:46:44 »
Have you sent the box out? I did not receive any notification.  :-[

Update: Some orders have already been shipped. (I will update the tracking on PP as soon as possible) There are still most orders that cannot be shipped. It is the Chinese New Year recently, and all factories are resting. After waiting for the factory to resume work, some problems and updates will be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for waiting. happy New Year!

Offline wilarseny

« Reply #230 on: Sun, 21 February 2021, 12:46:17 »
#lastbatchgang

Offline morerudder

« Reply #231 on: Mon, 22 February 2021, 14:01:13 »
#lastbatchgang really hoping it comes this week though! :thumb:

• n/a
« Reply #232 on: Tue, 23 February 2021, 18:53:25 »
No tracking and look what showed up today!

Offline DuellM

• Keyboard Fatty
« Reply #233 on: Tue, 23 February 2021, 19:39:37 »
No tracking and look what showed up today!
Show Image

Awesome!!

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #234 on: Wed, 24 February 2021, 00:40:02 »
Got mine today, such a great surprise to wake up to. Haven't had a chance to move caps into it yet BUT big thanks for the bonus gift of stickers! Apparently random people may have bonus gifts so be sure to check the bottom of your boxes (under the foam) for a little black envelope or something similar.

Thanks again for the GB Shuangmu!

Offline J3ff_Leopard

• Wishlist
« Reply #235 on: Wed, 24 February 2021, 02:01:52 »
Got mine today, such a great surprise to wake up to. Haven't had a chance to move caps into it yet BUT big thanks for the bonus gift of stickers! Apparently random people may have bonus gifts so be sure to check the bottom of your boxes (under the foam) for a little black envelope or something similar.

Thanks again for the GB Shuangmu!

Show Image

Yoooooo, those stickers are dope! And so many of them. Shuangmu so generous. Can't wait to get my box. Also dank Glob, Seedy.
WTB Resin Cast Click Clack Leaf

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #236 on: Wed, 24 February 2021, 04:31:15 »
Should be delivered tomorrow, SF Express final delivery courier is usually UPS for USA for anyone wondering.
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline nu_types

• Formerly Iredeus
« Reply #237 on: Wed, 24 February 2021, 18:30:56 »
So, I received mine today and it looks great! However, it seems that the magnets installed on the extra UV blocking lid are installed with the wrong polarity. At least I think its the UV blocking lid since it has a gray tint on the edges.

Also while I was writing this I noticed that one of the magnets already came loose from the other lid... I took it off and noticed it was missing. It was stuck to a magnet on the case lol. I can just glue it back on... didn't think it would happen so soon though.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #238 on: Wed, 24 February 2021, 18:58:54 »
So, I received mine today and it looks great! However, it seems that the magnets installed on the extra UV blocking lid are installed with the wrong polarity. At least I think its the UV blocking lid since it has a gray tint on the edges.

Also while I was writing this I noticed that one of the magnets already came loose from the other lid... I took it off and noticed it was missing. It was stuck to a magnet on the case lol. I can just glue it back on... didn't think it would happen so soon though.

After it came loose, could you see whether it was glued or friction-fit? If it were the latter, at least that'd be a bit of a hope you could change the polarity accordingly to match.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #239 on: Wed, 24 February 2021, 19:02:22 »
Mine arrived and looks awesome, will have to get some pics once I have some caps in it. Not sure if I can quite fill it, but I'm hoping to get close  ^-^
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline nu_types

• Formerly Iredeus
« Reply #240 on: Wed, 24 February 2021, 21:38:40 »

After it came loose, could you see whether it was glued or friction-fit? If it were the latter, at least that'd be a bit of a hope you could change the polarity accordingly to match.

The magnets on the lid are glued. The fitment is tight, but not tight enough to prevent them from falling out. A second magnet just fell out of that one lid. The adhesive doesn't appear to be holding up well. I'll see if some trusty super glue will work.

That said, since the adhesive appears to be weak, I can probably get the magnets out of the lid that has them installed the wrong way and flip them.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #241 on: Wed, 24 February 2021, 22:40:07 »

The magnets on the lid are glued. The fitment is tight, but not tight enough to prevent them from falling out. A second magnet just fell out of that one lid. The adhesive doesn't appear to be holding up well. I'll see if some trusty super glue will work.

That said, since the adhesive appears to be weak, I can probably get the magnets out of the lid that has them installed the wrong way and flip them.

Thanks for the info! I might mess around with my magnets at some point...

« Reply #242 on: Thu, 25 February 2021, 00:13:21 »
got mine today! thanks again shaungmu!!
TGR Jane V2 | TGR Alice | TGR Police | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | OTD Mini | Matrix 2.0 OG Pink | Lin Dolinger RE (Polycarbonate) | Lin Dolphin |

Offline nevillesidhu

« Reply #243 on: Sat, 27 February 2021, 16:10:37 »
Got mine the other day and just got around to opening it and putting some artisans in it... For some reason taller caps like SA and DOM dont fit and even some gengar caps I have that are made to be a match to gmk set are too tall. Thats a real bummer...

Offline ben56k

« Reply #244 on: Sun, 28 February 2021, 03:39:57 »
oh it isn't tall enough for SA?

Offline ProlificPanda

« Reply #245 on: Tue, 02 March 2021, 15:08:03 »
Got mine the other day and just got around to opening it and putting some artisans in it... For some reason taller caps like SA and DOM dont fit and even some gengar caps I have that are made to be a match to gmk set are too tall. Thats a real bummer...

Oh no! That's a big oof.

Offline wilarseny

« Reply #246 on: Tue, 02 March 2021, 16:33:49 »
Hi shuang, any update on shipping progress or percentage of orders shipped?  Thanks for all your work on the GB!

Offline udller

« Reply #247 on: Wed, 03 March 2021, 05:20:02 »
did yous get emailed about tracking or do i need to go back and look at the paypal payment?

Offline chowder266

« Reply #248 on: Wed, 03 March 2021, 20:06:22 »
263672-0
Show Image

Show Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (Attachment Link)

Rama gang!

Offline DuellM

• Keyboard Fatty
« Reply #249 on: Wed, 03 March 2021, 21:56:42 »
(Attachment Link)
Show Image

Show Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (Attachment Link)

Rama gang!
Awesome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk