Author Topic: [GB] Sisi R2 Artisan Box  (Read 90561 times)

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
Re: [GB] Sisi R2 Artisan Box
« Reply #150 on: Sat, 12 December 2020, 07:49:04 »
so was 45 with or without a deskpad? did anyone recieve cheaper shipping then that?

Given what Shuang said about shipping an artisan for $38, I’d assume $45 is w/o a deskmat.

Offline 7empest

• ༼ つ ◕ ◕ ༽つ
« Reply #151 on: Sat, 12 December 2020, 08:06:00 »
so was 45 with or without a deskpad? did anyone recieve cheaper shipping then that?

Given what Shuang said about shipping an artisan for $38, I’d assume $45 is w/o a deskmat.

Can confirm. I believe I have gotten a desk mat! The shipping for the case is $45.00, and then I was charged extra "shipping costs caused by random gift" which was $17.00.

Thank you Shuangmu!!!!

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #152 on: Sat, 12 December 2020, 08:20:13 »

Can confirm. I believe I have gotten a desk mat! The shipping for the case is $45.00, and then I was charged extra "shipping costs caused by random gift" which was $17.00.

Thank you Shuangmu!!!!

Looks like I got one too.  Very excited!!!  Now I just need some caps to match it haha.

Offline 7empest

• ༼ つ ◕ ◕ ༽つ
« Reply #153 on: Sat, 12 December 2020, 09:07:47 »

Thank you Shuangmu!!!!

Looks like I got one too.  Very excited!!!  Now I just need some caps to match it haha.

Very cool! I am pretty damn excited myself

Offline nevillesidhu

« Reply #154 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 01:05:10 »
Paid the invoice for shipping. Man shipping price killed me, after buying the artisan box which was already pricey. Was hard to stomach the shipping cost. Dont get me wrong. I totally understand the price of shipping right now with the pandemic but still. I bought a keyboard in a gb and the shipping was 60. So you would assume the sisi being much smaller and lighter it would be a fraction of the cost. Oh well, its all paid now. Time to get excited for it to arrive.

Offline udller

« Reply #155 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 02:06:53 »
shipping for me was 50  :( but its totally going to be worth it once it comes :)

Offline ben56k

« Reply #156 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 03:48:21 »
I'm curious to see what you have for 60 and what is in the 50 package or if it is depending on where you are.

Offline udller

« Reply #157 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 06:54:31 »
probably just the cost to straya, it didn't have any additional costs listed on the shipping invoice.

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #158 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 08:10:00 »
Paid the invoice for shipping. Man shipping price killed me, after buying the artisan box which was already pricey. Was hard to stomach the shipping cost. Dont get me wrong. I totally understand the price of shipping right now with the pandemic but still. I bought a keyboard in a gb and the shipping was 60. So you would assume the sisi being much smaller and lighter it would be a fraction of the cost. Oh well, its all paid now. Time to get excited for it to arrive.

$60 is usually the person who buys 2 boxes. $50 may be Britain, Canada, or some countries. More expensive than shipping to the United States.:)
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #159 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 08:12:02 »
The free KWK Mats is about 50. It will appear on the invoice. There are more than 50 free sticker sets. It will not increase the ship price. So you won't see it on the invoice. Only when you receive the Box can you know if you have won it.
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 December 2020, 09:06:49 by shuangmu »
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #160 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 08:23:41 »

A protective cover is added to each Box. It is more convenient to carry it. No additional cost is required. Hope you like it. Also apologize for the high shipping costs. Because of avoid-19, and also because I don't often operate such large GB and shipping. So there are no good shipping options and shipping discounts.  For the GAF X TGR 910 V3 coming soon. I hope to find a good shipping company to handle it  <3
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 December 2020, 08:25:26 by shuangmu »
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline DuellM

• Keyboard Fatty
« Reply #161 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 08:25:12 »
No worries, thanks for running this awesome group buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #162 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 08:25:45 »
Show Image

A protective cover is added to each Box. It is more convenient to carry it. No additional cost is required. Hope you like it. Also apologize for the high shipping costs. Because of avoid-19, and also because I don't often operate such large GB and shipping. So there are no good shipping options and shipping discounts. For because I will work harder. For the GAF X TGR 910 V3 coming soon. I hope to find a good shipping company to handle it  <3
Wow, the carrying case is an awesome addition!!! Thanks Shuangmu!! This is perfect to carry to meetups. Sick. You're so caring for your projects.

I'm actually not sure if I got a mat in my invoice but if I understood it correctly, you meant that total cost of invoice is close to $50 if a mat is included?

In any case, I'm stoked! Also very very excited about 910 collab.

Offline jayiskuhl

« Reply #163 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 08:26:32 »
Thanks for the update. The protective case is a nice touch.
Rukia (?) | gaff. 60 | Pandora | Praxis | Bauer 2

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #164 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 08:30:07 »
Love the carrying case addition!

Offline cdhoffmann

« Reply #165 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 09:04:04 »
Show Image

A protective cover is added to each Box. It is more convenient to carry it. No additional cost is required. Hope you like it. Also apologize for the high shipping costs. Because of avoid-19, and also because I don't often operate such large GB and shipping. So there are no good shipping options and shipping discounts. For because I will work harder. For the GAF X TGR 910 V3 coming soon. I hope to find a good shipping company to handle it  <3
Wow, the carrying case is an awesome addition!!! Thanks Shuangmu!! This is perfect to carry to meetups. Sick. You're so caring for your projects.

I'm actually not sure if I got a mat in my invoice but if I understood it correctly, you meant that total cost of invoice is close to $50 if a mat is included?

I think he was saying there were about 50 mats to go around. Shipping is $45 without the mat.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #166 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 09:05:47 »
Show Image

I think he was saying there were about 50 mats to go around. Shipping is $45 without the mat.

Big Sadge

Offline kakiharaOne

« Reply #167 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 10:13:38 »
I’ve heard from people that got the mat and it’s on the invoice. I think it was an additional $17. Mine was $45 for just the case shipping to US.

The carrying case is a pleasant surprise. Thanks for adding that! <3

Offline Water lee

« Reply #168 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 11:02:32 »
looks great
make it better!

Offline b0bab0i

« Reply #169 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 21:25:45 »
Is it possible to get a mat added to our shipping order?
I’m guessing that’s cheaper than shipping 2 packages instead of 1.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #170 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 21:29:31 »

The mats are randomly given. That said, Shuang just announced on Instagram that he'll be holding a KWK mat GB soon.

Offline b0bab0i

« Reply #171 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 21:35:31 »

The mats are randomly given. That said, Shuang just announced on Instagram that he'll be holding a KWK mat GB soon.
Oh yeah I know, but I’m wondering if shipping would be cheaper if we bought a deskmat and had it shipped with the sisi.($17) I’m thinking shipping would be more expensive for the mat by itself if you get what I’m saying.

If the shipping for the mat costs as much as the mat, I’m not sure how much demand there would be?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #172 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 21:50:08 »

Oh yeah I know, but I’m wondering if shipping would be cheaper if we bought a deskmat and had it shipped with the sisi.($17) I’m thinking shipping would be more expensive for the mat by itself if you get what I’m saying.

If the shipping for the mat costs as much as the mat, I’m not sure how much demand there would be?

As was mentioned earlier, 50 mats were made and given as part of the Sisi buy. If you weren't selected, then that's all the mats that are currently available. In other words, there's no more mats to go out.

I'm sure the mat GB will do fine, considering just recently the GAF mats were $50 shipped and they sold out just alright.

Offline Shell058

• sheep sheep sheep
« Reply #173 on: Tue, 15 December 2020, 06:02:14 »
Show Image

A protective cover is added to each Box. It is more convenient to carry it. No additional cost is required. Hope you like it. Also apologize for the high shipping costs. Because of avoid-19, and also because I don't often operate such large GB and shipping. So there are no good shipping options and shipping discounts.  For the GAF X TGR 910 V3 coming soon. I hope to find a good shipping company to handle it  <3

Protective case is an awesome addition, makes the shipping price feel even more worth it! Can't wait to receive my boxes.  :D

Offline mbsurfer

« Reply #174 on: Tue, 15 December 2020, 11:54:27 »
Thank you so much for the case! It looks perfect! It looks like I won a deskmat too thank you!!! Will people that have not won a deskmat take priority in the artisan raffle?

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #175 on: Wed, 16 December 2020, 02:11:25 »
Thank you so much for the case! It looks perfect! It looks like I won a deskmat too thank you!!! Will people that have not won a deskmat take priority in the artisan raffle?

It will not affect. artisan raffle is completely independent. :)
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline zekth

« Reply #176 on: Wed, 16 December 2020, 05:15:44 »
The addition of the case leverage with no doubt the high shipping fees. Thanks for this surprise shuang  :thumb:

Offline samba

« Reply #177 on: Fri, 18 December 2020, 03:08:05 »
Looks nice! :thumb:

Offline LX DAT

« Reply #178 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 11:04:02 »
Good job Shuang! Thanks for the hard work  :thumb:

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #179 on: Tue, 22 December 2020, 05:46:36 »

The weight of a batch has obvious plating defects. The factory has been contacted for re-production. It won't be long. Sorry for the delay. Hope to bring updates soon! Merry Christmas <3<3
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline Quriosity

« Reply #180 on: Tue, 22 December 2020, 22:32:04 »
Show Image

The weight of a batch has obvious plating defects. The factory has been contacted for re-production. It won't be long. Sorry for the delay. Hope to bring updates soon! Merry Christmas <3<3

Thanks for the heads up and Merry Christmas to you too!  :thumb:

Offline udller

« Reply #181 on: Wed, 23 December 2020, 07:04:34 »
this might be a dumb question, but do we need to assemble the weight into the box ? do i need glue or something?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #182 on: Wed, 23 December 2020, 07:30:10 »
this might be a dumb question, but do we need to assemble the weight into the box ? do i need glue or something?
Screws from the back probably

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #183 on: Sat, 26 December 2020, 19:56:15 »

No need. I did not use screws. I fixed them with glue
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline nevillesidhu

« Reply #184 on: Mon, 28 December 2020, 00:02:01 »
Are these going to be shipped out before CNY ? Im assuming so, but just wanted to check.

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #185 on: Mon, 28 December 2020, 06:34:04 »
Are these going to be shipped out before CNY ? Im assuming so, but just wanted to check.

I believe it is. I am waiting for the update of the factory.
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline yuejia

« Reply #186 on: Wed, 30 December 2020, 01:18:24 »
Wow! Nice!!!

Offline Mighty_Zero

« Reply #187 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 06:26:09 »
Have you shipped the item yet? I am asking because the expected shipping date was Dec 4th. Thanks!

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #188 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 06:37:43 »
Have you shipped the item yet? I am asking because the expected shipping date was Dec 4th. Thanks!

Quote from: shuangmu
I am waiting for the update of the factory.

Not yet.

Offline nguyentrang

« Reply #189 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 09:08:52 »
will you do smaller size?

Offline udller

« Reply #190 on: Sat, 02 January 2021, 10:41:53 »
the 1st round of the sisi box was smaller. you could try and get one of r/mm . i managed to find one last week :)

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #191 on: Fri, 08 January 2021, 19:29:34 »
Hey guys, sorry for the late update. Now is the busiest time of the year for me due to the upcoming Chinese New Year.

There are some recently found covid-19 cases in the nearby city, so I couldn't physically reach to the factory for QC works. I asked the factory to ship some of the domestic orders for me to testify flaws of sisi box, issues in packing and shipping. Sadly we had found  some problems, there are some flaws on the sisi top case magnets area. I had immediately contacted factory for reproduction on new top cases .

However, due to CNY(statutory holiday for workers) and new covid cases it's hard for me to make prediction on shipping time atm. I believe the process of reproduction and shipping won't be long since everything has been working in the right direction. I have been working positively and contacting our factory frequently. I'm sincerely sorry for the delay. I'll post here later for any new updates.

Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #192 on: Fri, 08 January 2021, 19:31:59 »
While the delays are unfortunate and also unavoidable, I hope you stay safe, and thanks for the hard work that you put into the GB :thumb:

Offline kakiharaOne

« Reply #193 on: Fri, 08 January 2021, 19:32:00 »
Thanks for the update. Stay safe!

Offline Quriosity

« Reply #194 on: Fri, 08 January 2021, 21:18:35 »
Thanks for the update  :)

Offline J3ff_Leopard

• Wishlist
« Reply #195 on: Fri, 08 January 2021, 22:06:21 »
Unlucky about the QC issues and delay but that's the way she goes. The wait will be worth it.
WTB Resin Cast Click Clack Leaf

Offline mbsurfer

« Reply #196 on: Mon, 11 January 2021, 09:00:33 »
Thanks for the updates! Stay safe most importantly, the delays were unavoidable by you. We completely understand

Offline LX DAT

« Reply #197 on: Mon, 11 January 2021, 12:42:23 »
Thanks for the update Shuang! And stay safe!  :thumb:

« Reply #198 on: Wed, 13 January 2021, 22:36:04 »
thanks for the updates!! stay safe out there.
TGR Jane V2 | TGR Alice | TGR Police | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | OTD Mini | Matrix 2.0 OG Pink | Lin Dolinger RE (Polycarbonate) | Lin Dolphin |

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #199 on: Wed, 27 January 2021, 20:49:28 »
Hey guys, after multiple tests we have no choice but cancel all PC top cases. I was told by the factory (only to top cases) that they must peel the protection film off during the machining due to the cover material of our PC top case being transparent film. Without this protection film we cannot prevent scratches and defects happening during machining. To solve this problem, I changed our top case material from PC to imported acrylic, which is identical to the Sisi R1 sale. Now our factory has started shipping the boxes to me. I will start quality checking and packaging. Artisan Raffle Sale and first batch of box will be started and shipped real soon. Thank you for your patience.
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack